PDA

View Full Version : Friendship

Persephone
03-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Last night we attended a wonderful concert at the invitation of a couple who are on this forum (I will leave it to them if they want to identify themselves). The key thing was that their daughter was a member of the performing group and we met with her for dinner afterwards.

She does not know of her father's crossdressing so, of course, he was en drab, but I was invited en femme and I have been simply introduced to her as a woman. It is so incredible to have this level of trust from people I am delighted to call friends.

The night before I was en femme at religious services, A friend of mine who knows about me but always said he really didn't want to see me dressed knew I would be there. He and his wife suddenly arrived and sat next to us! The evening ended with the four of us along with his sister and her daughter having dinner and enjoying each other's company.

Being surrounded by good friends is one of the greatest treasures on Earth.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Richelle423
03-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Great story!I love hearing stories like this.

Eryn
03-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Last night we attended a wonderful concert at the invitation of a couple who are on this forum (I will leave it to them if they want to identify themselves).

Considering that I've just posted about another of our outings here:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?170680-Eryn-and-Persephone-go-to-The-Magic-Castle
I have a feeling most readers will put two and two together! :)

Mimi and I were very happy to have Persephone and her spouse attend the concert and dinner afterward. Our daughter had met Persephone briefly after a previous music event, so it was perfectly natural to have her along for a late evening dinner. We had a great time chatting about the concert and other things.

Mimi and I consider Persephone and her spouse to be the best of friends and greatly enjoy our adventures, big and small, together. We are, of course, looking forward to many more adventures to come. Good friends are indeed a treasure.

Hugs, Eryn

Angie G
03-11-2012, 07:26 PM
You are turly blessed with such friends. Your a very lucky girl.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
03-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Persephone and Eryn. U seem to have found the PERFECT enviornment for dressers. Willing spouses to do things with and another couple to go along with! Hope u realize how BLESSED u r!?

kimdl93
03-12-2012, 08:18 AM
You really do have great, open minded friends, P!