PDA

View Full Version : The quick (or not so quick) change artist!

~Joanne~
03-10-2012, 05:22 PM
As my luck seems to be running bad today, it didn't surprise me that my GF came home about 3 hours earlier than I expected her lol

I started the day by going to a store and buying some powder and eye shadow. I have been watching some videos of incredible GG's doing incredible things with their eye shadows and was trying to learn how to apply it correctly and a few tricks and such.

To my surprise I apparently wasn't paying attention and didn't get a "base coat" whatever that is (so if anyone can steer me in the right direction it would be appreciated as this whole makeup thing has become a bit over whelming to say the least). A couple days before I bought some glittery ones , not what I wanted at all but that's a whole other story lol

so I waited till she went to work. In the meantime, knowing I wanted to shave and shower I decided to clean a bit. I got most of it done before she left. After she left I began the "every other day" full body shave. then the shower.

Time passes and as I am drying off I am thinking, why waste the makeup when I don't know what the hell it is I am doing in the least and waste it. Good thing I did too. Had I done the make up I would have been big time busted.

So I put on a light strappy dress, my ultra sheer nude hose (which are still on ;) ) , my open toed sling back heels, necklace, ear rings, wig (which I teased and played with for an half hour) and set out to finish a few things before I relaxed.

After finishing I ease back into the chair I now sit in with a cup of java and start my reading of the forum thinking I still had 3 hours to be dressed. Meanwhile I keep looking on my table at my make up laid out debating whether I should practice or not.

Just as I reach down to take off my heels (these heels are my least favorite pair) I hear the door open. I jump up and start ripping things off at a fevered pace. Luckily the closet (no pun intended lol) is already open so throwing the dress, necklace, ear rings, & wig back into their boxes was effortlessly.

as she started up the stairs I look over and see the heels I just took off laying in the middle of the floor, so I shove them under the bed. Looking around for some manjamas to throw on, I notice the make up on the table, that's when I really panic.

She's half way up and I am standing in the middle of the room in my red panties and sheer nude pantyhose looking for jama's when I make a dash for the makeup which I got also under the bed lol thank god for the skirt on the bed ;) I grab some jama and pull them up right as she is walking into the room.

now this is a long post but this all happens in less than 120 seconds at best lol I totally got under dressed in a record time for me lol She knows I wear hose so that wasn't a problem that I didn't get to some socks, even the girly ones she knows I wear but I am so glad I didn't get the make up on , there was no way I would have gotten that off...then again I am also happy I didn't polish my tor nails like I was going to.

As I write this it all seems silly that I go through all of this but it is what it is for now. Usually I am dead on about what time she may get home and am long undressed by then.

Lets hear some of your best quick change artist stories.....or in some cases, the not so quick ;)

Have a great weekend
Joanne

RADER
03-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Wat you need is a barking at anything dog, there are a great alarm. lol
Rader

Diane Lynn
03-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Get your GF to join you and enjoy some dress up time together.

~Joanne~
03-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Wat you need is a barking at anything dog, there are a great alarm. lol
Rader

and here I thought after all this time of training him not to bark it was a good thing lol looking back I thought I heard his tail thumping the window (he stands on the sill sideways and watches us/her come up the sidewalk and his tail hits the window pane) but I chose to ignore it today as I thought I was hearing things as he missed his tail beats lol

Get your GF to join you and enjoy some dress up time together.

That would be great but unfortunately there is only room for me in the closet ;) lol

Jacqueline Winona
03-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Joanne, you had me on the edge of my seat wondering what you forgot to put away! Good job, girl! It is tough when our SO's don't approve, or don't want to know. Hopefully in time you can come to some sort of middle ground about some "Joanne time."

KimberlyJean
03-10-2012, 09:25 PM
I have had a couple of those moments, she usually knows what I was doing we just don't talk about it. I want it to just be the thing we don't talk about but it is still hard for her. A while back she was supposed to be at work all day on a Saturday, I even took her coffee and a couple of other things she needed. So on the way home I stopped at Belk and bought a new outfit and rushed home to try it on and have some Kimberly time. I was in the bedroom fully dressed except for make up and wig when I thought I heard something, so I kicked off my shoes and went to go check and as soon as I walked out of the bedroom there she was in the hallway. I said Oh S#$%! and ran back into the bedroom to change. She wasn't mad at me until 2 days later.

reb.femme
03-10-2012, 09:38 PM
I got busted rather than managing to get away with my closet life. I was happily cleaning up in the kitchen in her nightie and wrap when the kitchen door opened, and there was my wife. She must have materialised out of thin air, never heard keys in the door....period. My heart was beating like a drum, with cold sweat and abject panic combined into one. I've been at this for years. She was very understanding, to my surprise, and she took me undies shopping the next day. I now have a good collection of underwear and night wear I can wear whenever. I still have flashbacks to that day of me trying to hide myself behind a tea tray. Next step though is I want a dress or several.......it'll save me getting busted for her wardrobe again. She has one particularly nice black number I've worn several times :o

Marleena
03-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Lol..It's amazing how fast we can undress when we have to. I set a world's record when my stepson walked in the door unannounced. I was in the back room. Only problem is he just popped in to pick up his work shoes. False alarm.:doh:

JenniferR771
03-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Like today, and every Saturday, for instance. SO leaves for Saturday night church at 5:15 as it starts at about 5:45 and ends at 7 pm. She disapproves of my cding, but knows I dress and take photos every Saturday. She warns me sternly to be cleaned up by the time she gets home. I move a dress or two, underwear, makeup, plus shoes and pick out a wig (two red wigs this week), all from my outdoor storage shed. I apply makeup and dress. And...take some pics, switch wigs and take a few more, switch dresses and earrings and take a few downstairs. The journey home is 6 miles and Yahoo maps says it takes 9 minutes. I start cleaning up at 7 and today I finished at 7:16. She must have talked to somebody after church--she got home about 7:30. Plenty of time to spare, but I could not find the privacy to respond to your question until she hit the sack.

It didn't work out so well 10 years ago, when I was first discovered. She came home an hour early because choir practice was canceled. I was wearing her clothes.

PretzelGirl
03-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Don't we each have many of these stories or is it just me? And it doesn't just happen to crossdressers. How many of us had to dive under a bed when we were young? I heard the garage door open once and my wife, before we got married, bailed to the bathroom. The difference here was I went under the bed with the clothes. And I forgot my shoes. I know I was busted, but her Dad not pulling me out from under the bed told me that he liked me.

But this should be a dressing story. Probably my favorite was before my youngest knew. She came home once and the alarm I put on the garage door went off. So I did the quick change and dropped my forms under my comforter so they weren't out in plain sight. When I came out, she said she was tired and wanted to go straight to bed. We had three dogs and they were outside and I let two of them in. She said goodnight to them and then said she was going to my room to say goodnight to the other (he was always asleep in our bed). I yelled for her to stop and started after her. When I caught up with her, she was petting the comforter where my forms were (he was a small dog), said goodnight, and turned and left. I then went and let the dog in after she was in her room.

~Joanne~
03-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Joanne, you had me on the edge of my seat wondering what you forgot to put away! Good job, girl! It is tough when our SO's don't approve, or don't want to know. Hopefully in time you can come to some sort of middle ground about some "Joanne time."

I luckily didn't forget anything. While I talked to her I couldn't help having a nagging feeling that I left something out in the bathroom but luckily I didn't because that was her next stop.

Once I removed my toe nail polish and left the cotton balls in the toilet and forgot to flush the evidence. She asked me what was on the cotton balls and I told her paint, which wasn't a lie per say, just wasn't the complete truth lol she never said much past that.

I would imagine though that SO's that don't approve or don't want to know are a bit easier to deal with if caught than one that doesn't know. Yet they are probably a bit more pissed than shocked. ;)

I was in the bedroom fully dressed except for make up and wig when I thought I heard something, so I kicked off my shoes and went to go check and as soon as I walked out of the bedroom there she was in the hallway. I said Oh S#$%! and ran back into the bedroom to change. She wasn't mad at me until 2 days later.

This is interesting. Why was she mad two days later rather than at the time it happened?

Lol..It's amazing how fast we can undress when we have to. I set a world's record when my stepson walked in the door unannounced. I was in the back room. Only problem is he just popped in to pick up his work shoes. False alarm.:doh:

Had you gone to the emergency back up room, which others call the bathroom, you wouldn't have wasted all that time getting ready ;) I have used it quite a few times when she is gone for 30 minutes or so but comes back because she forgot something. Luckily my GF isn't the type that will come into the bathroom while someone is in it and the door is closed ;)

I could not find the privacy to respond to your question until she hit the sack.

It didn't work out so well 10 years ago, when I was first discovered. She came home an hour early because choir practice was canceled. I was wearing her clothes.

I always have two windows open while I am on the forum ;) in case she walks in I can switch to the other window before she gets a look .

I have never worn my GF clothes though, she really doesn't have much of a style, sad but true. besides we are fr from the same size so none of it would fit. well there is her maid costume but I have only worn it once :)

How many of us had to dive under a bed when we were young? I heard the garage door open once and my wife, before we got married, bailed to the bathroom. The difference here was I went under the bed with the clothes. And I forgot my shoes. I know I was busted, but her Dad not pulling me out from under the bed told me that he liked me.

What was your wife wearing that she bailed to the bathroom? and her dad knew you were under the bed? there's more story here your not telling us lol come on girl, you can't leave it like this lol

KimberlyJean
03-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Joanne, I think that is one of those GG things I will never understand!

PretzelGirl
03-11-2012, 09:19 PM
What was your wife wearing that she bailed to the bathroom? and her dad knew you were under the bed? there's more story here your not telling us lol come on girl, you can't leave it like this lol

I think the story tells enough. :battingeyelashes: Some things are inferred and that is plenty.

Alice B
03-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Time to have the talk.

Debs
03-12-2012, 07:02 AM
After she left I began the "every other day" full body shave. then the shower.

Joanne

How do you explain having no body hair??, just askin because it might help others.

kimdl93
03-12-2012, 08:36 AM
ok, so what happens when she finally does catch you in make up and a cute dress?

~Joanne~
03-12-2012, 08:50 AM
How do you explain having no body hair??, just askin because it might help others.

To be honest, I don't think she even notices that it is gone. I am not an overly hairy person to begin with. My hair is very light and sparse so it really isn't that dramatic of a change. I wish I had more to help someone out but that's basically what it is.

Time to have the talk.

It's way past time. If she was stronger in the communication department we probably would have had that talk a long time ago.

Joanne, I think that is one of those GG things I will never understand!

Sounds about right lol

ok, so what happens when she finally does catch you in make up and a cute dress?

To be honest, I don't think it's going to be that big of a shock. I don't know why I wait to even talk about it seeing that she took me out on halloween fully enfemme. She also knows I wear hose, and has a few other items.

I think it's fear that keeps me wanting to keep it locked up. I have a lot of fears that I need to conquer and bring myself at ease with both sides of me before I am ready to really discuss it with her. If I am not at ease, she surely wont be. Like I stated above she's not really strong in the communication department and in some cases neither am I