PDA

View Full Version : Finally went out in Knoxville!

Miss Mandy
03-10-2012, 08:07 PM
What a last few days...Went to a wonderful, upscale hotel with my loving wife, made a quick recon of probable egress and ingress routes while dressed, got girled up two nights in a row, made a mad dash for the car while wearing a cute little black dress, found that my previously clear route was blocked, had to walk through a packed lobby dressed to the nines with sweat dripping and heart pounding, made it to the car, drove to a wonderfully amusing gay bar in Knoxville, Club XYZ, (with wife) had a blast, smoked VS 120s, drank some screw drivers, met another T-Girl from Atlanta, Heather, went through a Taco Bell drive-thru while dressed, went home...now back to the real world (until next time)

Miss Jessica

~Joanne~
03-10-2012, 08:18 PM
That is awesome :) glad you had a great time out with your SO , next time stroll though and take in every moment ;)

kimdl93
03-12-2012, 08:34 AM
sounds like you and the wife had a fun introduction to enjoying life en femme. Hope you both are enjoy many more expereinces in the real world.

RenneB
03-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Hope you took pics, even if you don't post as some will say, it never really happened unless you have a pic.... I've gotten past the trohpy photos and just enjoy the real world as I like...

Glad you had a blast.... (ssb - small soap box - I'd dump the vids though. Nothing ages you faster than tabacky).

Renne.....

Krististeph
03-12-2012, 09:38 AM
I drive in the midwest a lot for work. For whatever reason- once i cross from Indiana to Kentucky- drivers (and people) seem to be SO much nicer! i have no clue as to why, and i wonder if i'm confounding the data- but i swear it seems to be true. kentucky has so much more of a 'live and let live' mien to it, it's really kind of twilight zone. i wish i knew the underlying reasons, but for now, I'm just so happy that it is true.

Miss Mandy
03-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks ladies for your follow-up posts...

I do indeed have pictures so it did happen...I think, or was it a dream? Anywho, I got a taste of freedom as Jessica and now I want more! I hope to go out more in my little ole' southern town in the next few months (preferably weeks.) I can't describe the feeling of being fully made-up, with my little black dress, stockings, French nails, jewelry, and a VS 120 between my fingers (please, no sermons on the dangers of smoking) with my even more lovely wife by my side...It was truly intoxicating and I am afraid I may develop an addiction :) This was 20 years in the making!

Jessica

JessHaust
03-12-2012, 11:39 PM
I don't think there is really a question about addiction, you are hooked, you will never look at dressing and just staying home the same again.

Jessica Who
03-13-2012, 12:08 AM
That is wonderful to hear, congratulations :)