PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wished you could be a different male or only a different female

barbie lanai
03-11-2012, 05:49 AM
When I watch TV or movies, I often fantasize about being the good looking gal.

Seems the only time I've ever fantasized about being some good looking guy is when that guy looks like he would pass easily. Shorter, younger, thinner, no facial or body hair, more femme looks.

Am I alone, or do many here have the same thoughts?

ronda
03-11-2012, 06:31 AM
i think we all fantasize that at sometime we all want to be the beautiful woman we should be and sometime are when we are dressed properly

noeleena
03-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Hi,

I was not going to bother to answer this then thought for a while, about this,

Would i . could i why, be different.

being different has meant many doors being opened for myself that would never have been opened, had i been , look different be different or should i say being ether a full male or full female,,,

Over all im really happy being who i am the way i am. & yes that means being different to start with from birth, nothing new there you say, may be,

Being intersex does make a difference & would i wont to be different from who i am. no.

my life would be nothing like it is now, or has been . & would i really wont to be different ,

More like i dont wont to answer the ? & say yes or may be i cant,

...noeleena...

Foxglove
03-11-2012, 07:25 AM
I've never fantasized about being any other guy. Offer to magically transform me into any guy you can think of, I wouldn't take you up on it. If I have to be male, I'm good enough. I don't think you'd find many guys who'd agree with that or who'd want to change places with me, but that's fair enough, because I wouldn't change with them, either.

The woman I fantasize about being is Annabelle Larousse. I'm not exactly sure right now who she is, what she looks like. Oh, yeah, there's lots of girls whose looks I envy. I think lots of GG's might envy other GG's for their looks. Lots of GM's envy other GM's for various reasons. But envy is a superficial, useless and poisonous feeling. The real feeling I have is that I want to be Annabelle. Exactly what she looks like is a secondary question.

Miriam-J
03-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Like Annabelle, I never imagine being any other guy. I may not be the finest physical specimen in the world, but I'm quite satisfied on that side. And I don't think I fantasize about being a woman that I see, but I can certainly fantasize about looking like one that I envy. Perhaps this is just a matter of choosing models for my dressing, or perhaps it's more.

Miriam

Sara Jessica
03-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Even though this whole TG thing is all I have ever known and I couldn't imagine having any other perspective, I have wished to be both that other girl and other guy.

The other girl issues were when I was quite young, when I thought that simply praying would lead to a magical transformation that would make my body match my heart. But when I figured out that this would never happen magically, I started a long quest which eventually led to self-acceptance and thus, my current mindset that I have a pretty neat perspective on things.

These days though, given the fact that this thing of ours can be a royal pain in the ass, I sometimes find myself seeing other guys, particularly those in my circle of friends, and wish that I could live their version of normal with zero gender issues in sight. Then again, what do I know? Their normal could include the trans or gosh knows what else might be lurking behind the veneer that is shown to the rest of the world. No one is truly normal, right?

Krististeph
03-11-2012, 09:19 AM
All the time Barbie, all the time. It's a prescription for unhappiness- desire- according to some Indian Philosophies- but i doubt the ones who came up with it were crossdressers...:fairy2::fairy3:

I'd miss some of the things i have as a guy- strength, ability to jump in and do things without much resistance from people- ability to go do stuff on my own without as much fear of being targeted for assault- running, biking, etc., lack of being ogled or harassed, but I'm sure there are ways for a smaller female to compensate accordingly.

I'd make do somehow. probably have more female friends.

Okay- you started it- who in particular- what character would you like to try being? Doesn't have to be your favorite either- just one or a few that elicited this thought of yours... Who would you choose?

-Kristi

barbie lanai
03-11-2012, 01:15 PM
OK, here's some examples from old TV shows.

"I Dream of Jeannie", rather be Barbara Eden than Larry Hagman.
"That Girl", Marlo Thomas over Ted Bessell.
"Dick Van Dyke Show", Mary over Dick
"Bob Newhart Show", Suzanne over Bob

As marym said; "I never imagine being any other guy. I may not be the finest physical specimen in the world, but I'm quite satisfied on that side."
If I'm stuck as a guy, I will do. But rather have been the one of the gals.

Kate Simmons
03-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Hell yes, as a guy I wanted to be like Tarzan, James Bond, The Lone Ranger and Superman to name a few. As a girl I wanted to be April Dancer, Emma Peel, Honey West and Wonder Woman. The prevaling theme was and is action/adventure for me.:battingeyelashes::)

ArleneRaquel
03-11-2012, 07:59 PM
I never fantasied about being a guy, about being Raquel, Beyonce, Arlene Francis, Arlene Dahl, Linda Darnell, Dorthy Lamour, Joan Bennett, Maureen O' Hara, Stella Stevens, mary Tyler Moore, Joan Collins, Ann Sheridan, Elizabeth Montongery, Kim Novak, Vera Miles and a few more the answer is YES! :D:thumbsup:

Kaz
03-11-2012, 08:03 PM
As a guy I wanted to be able to me and make that work - I guess I have, except that that guy's success is not necessarily what I imagined? I never really wanted to be anyone other than a successful rock/blues guitarist... it turns out that I have a gift in teaching mature students (and SOME final year undergraduates)...

Who would Kaz aspire to be?

I never wanted to be the guy, if I am honest, I always wanted to be the girl...