PDA

View Full Version : Went out last night

MargaretJ
03-11-2012, 07:58 AM
I finally went out last night after months of wanting to, but never managing to actually step out the door. I recently had a long period of unemployment which had curtailed my trips out for nearly 2 years. Up till then I had been out regularly and had built up a fair bit of confidence being outside, but that confidence has almost gone now. I went to a couple of locations that I feel comfortable in, and managed to do a fair bit of walking about, even if the heels were hurting the feet a bit. It was great to be out again, but I felt very nervous passing by people and avoided it where I could. I passed by 3 girls, and I'm not sure, but I think one of them said "that's a man". I ventured through a multi storey car park, and it was great to hear the noise of my heels bouncing of the walls, (isn't that a lovely sound). I'm only at a stage where I feel comfortable being out at night, and with the days getting longer, I really only have until the end of March, so I better get out more while I can.

Teri Ray
03-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Margaret, great news glad you had a good experience. Being out enfemme is such a rush for me both the most exciting and scary thing I have ever done.

Miriam-J
03-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Margaret, I'm glad that you were able to find a bit of pleasure, and that you found the courage to go out again. But please keep safety in mind, especially when wandering multi-story parking garages.

Miriam

Lorileah
03-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Do what makes you happy and comfortable. Glad you got out

Being Paige
03-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Glad to hear you had a great night out.