PDA

View Full Version : Comfy

Emma Chase
11-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Girls

A strange thread maybe, but what do you find of female clothing that is really comfy to wear, I do not mean the panties and the ‘sexy’ clothing we all enjoy but maybe other female things.

I love to wear leotards as I can wear them en femme or under DRAB and they feel so comfy to wear, of course I only wear the thong type. It’s not the usual stockings, bra or LBD but it’s something I enjoy wearing and was curious what other like that might not be the 'run of the mill’ attire

Emma

Toyah
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM
Not a strange question at all hun I find that if preparation is right an I am not going into that then anything can be comfortable including tight trousers. The only thing I dont really like wearing surprisingly is a bra just avoid em whenever I can.

TGMarla
11-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Sweaters. I think big, fluffy sweaters are really comfortable to wear, especially if I feel like slouching it for a while. Big and warm, I can just melt into them and flop on the couch or the bed, and just relax for a while.

KatieZ
11-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Nightgowns. On most weekends I never even get dressed after I get up in the morning. I just hang around the house in a comfy nightie. Unless I'm going out for the evening of course. Then I wear either a dress or skirt and blouse. I get more than enough of pants in male work mode.

Hugs

Angela Burke
11-02-2005, 08:26 PM
If I'm just lounging about at home (in other words doing nothing !).
Bra, panties, a nightdress and negligee.
Relax!

Love Angela XX

robinLynn
11-02-2005, 09:45 PM
i love the leotards under everytining

Chelsea
11-03-2005, 08:12 PM
I love the feel of the fabrics in girls clothing, like nice silkie skirts and tops.
So much nicer than whats on offer to guys! They have a way of making me feel more fem' and in turn make me feel happy :O)
Luv Chelsea.

gina13
11-03-2005, 10:53 PM
hi emma,
I love to lounge around in lacy cotton nighties, especially gauze. also satin feels very nice. love colorful floral patterns. satin robes fleece robe nice warm cotton tights and fuzzy slippers. after some nice smelling lotion on a fresh shave :) and yes still waiting for someone to bring back...Leg warmers! lol

Rachel Morley
11-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Are you kidding me? Panties are the most soft and comfortable thing I want to wear around my "sensitive bits". :)

As far as outer clothes go, I do prefer the thiner gauge, softer women's sweaters to mens, and I have always hated the fit of mens jeans.

As far as just how they fit...well to be honest, men's clothes don't really fit me because at 5ft 4ins tall and 128lbs (9stone 2lbs or 58 kgs) I find that I am (statistically) the average height of a woman so it's either women's clothes or boy's clothes that fit me. Guess which ones I pick? ;)

P.S. actually when I lived in the UK I found that a lot of boys clothes were too small and so women's clothes fitted better. Now I live in the US boys clothes do fit (US boys are bigger??) but I don't buy them.

Rachel Morley
11-03-2005, 11:10 PM
The only thing I don't really like wearing surprisingly is a bra just avoid em whenever I can.

Somehow I would never of thought that of you??? I don't mean that in a derogatory way, it's just that I have always thought of you as being so sweet and feminine, and someone who would love wearing all types of lingerie. :)

Vickie
11-03-2005, 11:14 PM
I would have to agree with TGMarla, I like ladies sweaters for something comfortable when being feminine. I nice soft sweater in a soft feminine color.

Vickie

http://ca.geocities.com/vickieb6000/

womanatheart
11-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Emmanchase2000,
What an open ended Question - Comfy?
Comfy:
1.Womens underwear. Are not mens awful? The worst. Have you tried some of the new Barely There? Heavenly. I thrill in them all day.
2. Bra's: For some reasons Bra's feel natural. With forms or not. It is heaven efem with forms/breasts/bra. Why? I do not know.
3. Nylons: Do they not add to the body temp. For some reason they are fantastic. Give me 3 inches of nylon legs showing and I am estactic.
4. Above knee skirt: The fit of a womans skirt. Unbelievable.
5. Heels: I hate them. II hate them. actually bought more tonight. They hurt but are they not efem? Who invented heels? How do women wear them all day long?
6. Silk fitted Blouse: The feel is great.
7. Shaved Legs: Why would any woman have sex with a man with gorillia/hairy legs? Shaved legs have to be in both male and female. (Give it time). To rub soft shaven legs with another womens shaven legs!!!
8. Not last at all but womens jeans. I just bought qnther pair of 12P Levi's and I cannot tell you how better they feel all over. I love the lower hip cut. The snugg at the crotch. Snugg at the bum. The feel. I'd take womens over mens any day.
9. Tight fitting thin blouse/shirt efem. Women are not afraid to show their figure and shape. It is part of them. It is only us men who are not in.
Love,
Stephanie

Emma Chase
11-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Girls

All of these comments are true. i was sat one day reading here and was in a leotard with jeans andthough hmmm I wonder. It was more of a curiosity itch that I guess I wanted scratched.

I love just being inside in the winter with the big soft sweaters (jumpers in the UK) and a pair of tights all warm and cosy in front of the TV and I know I'm not alone in that.

Bottom line is we are have things we like to relax in and feel 'special' even though it might not be stockings and garters... I can feel fem just by looking at my cute toes polished and give myself a smile.

Emma :)

Talon DeRojo
11-04-2005, 01:33 PM
I really like wearing cotton/Lycra leggings. I wear them around the house, when I go outside to run in cool/cold weather, and under my shorts when I go to the gym to lift weights!
Talon

Foxy Lady
11-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Long cotton nightgowns.

Gemma Rhodes
11-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Skirts, I always feel so comfortable and relaxed in a skirt. Havn't really got the legs for a mini so its knee length or three-quarter length skirts for me, though I do have a couple of minis I don't wear them that often.

Gemma xx

Carole
11-04-2005, 03:29 PM
I feel most comfortable wearing bra, panties, stockings, and short satin houserobe lounging around the home.
Carole

Wendy me
11-04-2005, 04:11 PM
comfy ??? i have this sweet shirt that is like xxxxl and soooooooo soft and comfy i have to roll up the sleaves and it hanhs down to my knees pantys and thights longe and drink coffiee in the moring......

Kimberly
11-04-2005, 05:21 PM
comfort??

you've got to suffer for your beauty, hunny. :p

... kidding: I find skirts more comfy than trousers... dear god, they're just easier to move in! Pity it's getting colder now...

Deanna2
11-06-2005, 06:17 AM
Nothing beats a lace cami and miniskirt with a pair of 3" slides to round it all off

cosmolovesph
11-06-2005, 10:39 AM
to me pantyhose ARE comfy (99% of the time) and pair that with satin panties and a skirt... i am in comfort then ;)