PDA

View Full Version : Went out in to the night

Ally 2112
03-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Just got back from going out of course it was at night as it is my first time !.I wore my sweater dress black tights and full makeup straightened my hair (which looks very girlish when straightened so happy ).I drove to a local Walmart parked on the side of the building which was well lit got out of my vehicle and walked to the cart rack and back to my vehicle .I would of went and done more as i got brave very quickly but my damn heels kept coming off and i was walking like i was drunk which i was not lol .
So i drove to a local neighbourhood which is very safe and tried again more troubles with the heels .As i was approaching my car someone pulled in their driveway right across the street from me i just kept walking got in my vehicle they did not even look my way ! .If they seen me oh well not worried .Anyways i thought i would share my mini adventure with yas .
PS next time i will wear shoes that fit or flats !!!

jaglover
03-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Well done! Where you're at is about my speed too. However, I do practise walking in heels whenever i get the chance so I can walk reasonably confidently in them outside. Isn't it funny how, in drab, you can walk down a street and not even notice someone pulling into their driveway opposite you but when en femme you've got radar, sonar, eyes in the back of your head... you notice everything!

~Joanne~
03-12-2012, 08:56 AM
It certainly sounds like your Heels are too big. I know my size and now they never come off while walking but I do have a pair that I love that are too big and can't walk in them long distances (or laps in my case) without them constantly slipping off my heel.

Congratulations on your mini adventure :) Baby steps lead to more baby steps which lead to the larger steps to fully being out and about. Nothing wrong with that :)

Marleena
03-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Atta Girl Ally! It's a start. Next time will be even better.:)

Stephenie S
03-12-2012, 01:59 PM
As I do whenever I read these "out at night" threads, I want to remind you all that going out "dressed" alone at night is perhaps the most DANGEROUS thing you can do.

Cops, drunks, and testosterone fueled young men are ALL going to assume that a woman out alone at night is WORKING, and they will treat you accordingly. This you DO NOT want.

If you go out alone, the safest place to go is a crowded mall or supermarket. If you cannot find a girlfriend to go out with, it's best and safest to stay home at night.

Jus' sayin'.

Stephie

Stephanie8
03-12-2012, 03:29 PM
As I do whenever I read these "out at night" threads, I want to remind you all that going out "dressed" alone at night is perhaps the most DANGEROUS thing you can do.

Cops, drunks, and testosterone fueled young men are ALL going to assume that a woman out alone at night is WORKING, and they will treat you accordingly. This you DO NOT want.

If you go out alone, the safest place to go is a crowded mall or supermarket. If you cannot find a girlfriend to go out with, it's best and safest to stay home at night.

Jus' sayin'.

Stephie

Agreed with you. It's a different world out there. Just be safe..

MargaretJ
03-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Well done Ally. I'm a night person as well, and have gone out alone quite a few times. I always chose safe, well lit areas, and stay near to the car if I am feeling nervous. My girl radar is well and truly running when out, and it is an interesting perspective on how it must feel to be female and out alone.

Margaret

AllieSF
03-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Way to go Ally. I am glad you put your toes out the door and got a chance to test the waters. Enjoy and now you can start planning your next voyage into the unknown.

Kaz
03-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Ally, you go girl! It is all about starting and finding yourself... you have already found some things out... don't give up... just learn and build on it...small steps make for big leaps in retrospect!

Kristyn Hill
03-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Way to go. I bet that was a huge rush getting out of your car.

Ally 2112
03-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Thank you so much for the nice replies !! .To answer a couple of questions I did plan ahead to make sure i was in a very safe place i know the area well and yes it was quite the rush ! I just wish i could of stayed out a little longer but my heels were an issue that will be takin care of in the near future

shoelover80
03-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Isn't it such a great feeling?! Keep it up!

JenniferR771
03-14-2012, 07:13 PM
After a few minutes of walking your toes tend to slide down further into the toe box and the heel gets loose.Awkward and dangerous. A strap and buckle will solve this problem. Or you may need to go a half size smaller.

Jorja
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Just got back from going out of course it was at night as it is my first time

OMG!!!! No, you really didn't go outside the door did you? OMG!!! :D

I remember well the thrill of my first time going outside dressed. Good for you! Soon you will be out all over the place..... in the daylight! ;)

RenneB
03-14-2012, 09:24 PM
I hear ya girl about them darn heels comin off. I'll be walkin 'round the house and do just fine until I head on out and they start comin off. Must be the blood moving from my feet to my brain or somethin.... Then I picked up some pads... heel pads, toe pads and arch pads. Seems to do the trick.

I also here what the other girls are saying about nightwalkin. I spend most of my time out as a day-walker and don't have the same issues as night-walkers. When I do get to go out during the night, which is a very rare occasion, I stay close to well lit areas that have some people.... The shadows make it easier to blend in if that's what you're trying to do....

Glad you made it out. Eventually, the butterflies will go away and you'll just end up doing errands and stuff... maybe eating/drinkin out and the like. You know, like the rest of the world.....

Renne.....

Jacqueline Winona
03-14-2012, 09:29 PM
ally good for you! A big step for you that encourages all of us to try more!

NathalieX66
03-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Ally, I admire your courage.
I was out & about shopping last month and was wearing what seemed to be a very comfortable high heel boot, but after walking around for an hour and a half in a shopping mall , and downtown, my right foot was killing me....turns out it was the nail on my little toe was too overgrown.
I wore a pair of 6" platform heels last weekend at a TG event , and this time my left foot was killing me, so I switched to flats towards the end of the night.
I'm actually doing some shopping for clothes at a mall tomorrow with a friend from this forum, and I assure you it will be in flats.