PDA

View Full Version : documenting your progress

nicole1987
03-11-2012, 11:17 PM
I am just curious of how many of you document / keep a dairy pics w/e of either your cd life or tg life

NathalieX66
03-11-2012, 11:26 PM
I document two things in a note pad:

One, my laser and electrolysis, mainly to know how much money I've spent on hair removal as a total cost.

Two, I made an actual hair chart for my hair growth. I am 2/3rds done growthwise where in want to be be as of today...hair grows about 1/2 inch or 1 cm a month on average. I've colored what is grey.
I am not transitioning, I just want to be a girl when I want to be. Minor life change, but it is what is is.

Barbara Ella
03-11-2012, 11:29 PM
I do not use pictures in a journal documentation type of exposition, but I suppose that the historical pictures taken will sometime in the future be looked back on and analyzed as my progress as a cross dresser. I try to take some every week or two.

Babes

barbie lanai
03-12-2012, 07:04 AM
I recently started using MS Excel to list my dresses, size, date, price, color. So I wouldn't buy a second one I already have. Aging seems to affect my memory more than my computer's.
I've expanded that list to include lingerie, makeup, and wigs.

Noortje
03-12-2012, 07:15 AM
'I'm documenting my progress' is really my excuse for taking way too many pictures, even though it does double nicely as a progress chart. I tried keeping a sort of journal, but I just got bored writing about myself. So no official record-keeping here.

Karren H
03-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Oh yeah.... I have a full set of photos on an external drive documenting just about every step of the way since my crossdressing came back almost 10 years ago.... Except for the ones lost on a hard drive failure. Karren the lost year! Lol. And movies..... I took more photos early on just to critique my looks... And work on improving. Now I go out enfemme and sometimes don't even take my camera!!

mbmeen12
03-12-2012, 07:40 AM
I use an MS access program for my trans gender change process while I am my regimen program. Date, bust, chest, waist thigh, butt, weight and actual meds/amounts. radio drop button no change to significant change And additional notes. You can do it daily weekly what ever you want, less is more because you can drive yourself nuttsey... I found it on a trans gender forum, sorry lost link:( My wife like too because she feels better that she can observe and opine. My next doctors visit is 19 May so my T levels can be entered too...

StaceyJane
03-12-2012, 07:43 AM
I've got a bunch of youtube videos showing me and my progression. At first i tried to keep numbers but I lost interest in that. Now i can just watch my old videos.

kimdl93
03-12-2012, 08:36 AM
At first I thought my answer to this question was "No", but come to think of it, I've been documenting my progress right here.

Kate Simmons
03-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Hell no Hon. It took hard work to get where I am. I didn't get here by playing tiddley winks. To document that would make it easier for someone else. No way those trade secrets are being documented.:)

diannecourtney
03-12-2012, 10:35 AM
It is a lovely life and most appreciative of having it, I feel 39 again. Why document such positive feelings

suchacutie
03-12-2012, 11:13 AM
I have a spreadsheet with various items and the short and long-term solutions or suggestions for handling them; items from makeup to corsets. I look at it every once in a while, add items, update progress, and generally see where I've been. I'm not obsessive about it in any way and it's only about material issues. The psychology of Tina and her progress of feeling comfortable presenting as a woman is harder to quantify, but maybe the idea of a blog or diary is a good one, just to hold new thoughts.

Thanks for this thread...good ideas!

susan54
03-12-2012, 02:58 PM
I keep a diary of days out as Susan, but also include list of purchases and how people interact with me when dressed as a woman (or when buying clothes as a man). This includes holidays where I spent up to a week dressed as a woman. I also photograph and catalogue all my clothes - on me - and I have a LOT. This catalogue also lists when and where I wore anything in public. For me, this is part of the fun. This only applies to outerwear - the underwear is just there for comfort and to help the outer clothes look or feel good - I do not really care about it in its own right. This is not a journey to anything - I just like dressing up and have done everything I have set out to do, and I do as much of it over again as possible.

Niya W
03-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Not intentional, but I do have pics from when I started out.

PretzelGirl
03-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes, I use Quicken. But I wouldn't call it progress! :heehee:

I am not much for blogs or journals. The most I do it make sure I get occasional pictures as I don't normally take many. I want to use them to see where I improve. And like Nathalie, I take some of my face as I go through laser. I picked that up from a thread Kimberly did a while back.

Samantha W
03-12-2012, 08:43 PM
I have always kept photos of myself, the good, the bad and the OMG!!!, WTF was I thinking!?

They have really helped me with every aspect of looking better.

BLUE ORCHID
03-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi Nicole, MAM, You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.