PDA

View Full Version : that lady has pretty hair

Missy
03-12-2012, 12:07 AM
I work in a cafe as kitchen help
a customer said that lady has very pretty hair
one of the waitress turns around to say thanks
I am in the kitchen putting fixing customers plates and most of the customers can see through the window as cooks fix their orders
just as the moment the waitress starts to say thanks I turn around and the man blurts out
that is a man
the waitress looks then laughs and the man tells me that I have nice hair

JenniferR771
03-12-2012, 09:43 AM
A compliment is always a boost. Always appreciated. And since you have pretty hair--appreciate it and take care of it--lots of our sisters struggle with bad hair and uncomfortable wigs. How about showing us with a couple photos? Conceal your face if you must.

~Joanne~
03-12-2012, 10:22 AM
I am lost, which is nothing new, were you in drab or femme at the time? If you were in drab it makes the story a bit on the funny side but it's always nice to get a compliment especially if it's your natural hair ;)

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-12-2012, 10:55 AM
So jealous! Wish I could still dress at work en femme. I have a different job than when I used to post before, and both of my parents work here too! Of course, even when I was "en femme" I still couldn't pass. Argh. Good for you, girlie!!

BillieJoEllen
03-12-2012, 01:42 PM
When I was much younger many people always said things about my breasts. I appreciated them for CDing but at that time I would have preferred not to have them for everyday use! The things they said were not very nice either.

Billie Jean
03-12-2012, 07:50 PM
So jealous! Wish I could still dress at work en femme. I have a different job than when I used to post before, and both of my parents work here too! Of course, even when I was "en femme" I still couldn't pass. Argh. Good for you, girlie!!Just looking at your avatar I'd say you look very feme.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Just looking at your avatar I'd say you look very feme.

Yes, but look at what it says right above the avatar. :) That's who I wish I looked like, and of course as a GG she would look very fem. :) I, on the other hand, have features that you just can't do much about. So I have to make do with under-dressing, mostly.

Missy
03-13-2012, 12:11 AM
the pic in avatar is me
as for work reguler male t shirt and blue jeans under is tight panties and matching bra wear ear rings all the times
thank to every one
ok boobies are not real and no do not wear them at work lol