PDA

View Full Version : More routine outings

kimdl93
03-12-2012, 12:00 PM
This morning I made a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick up some Noritake stoneware place my wife and I had seen there yesterday. To my disappointment, the store was out of the pattern we wanted, but the SA in that section said she could order them for delivery to our home by the weekend. Then she made my day by saying, "Miss if you'll come back here, we'll fill out your order"

It doesn't happen that often, and she was probably just being polite, but I loved it just the same. I guess if one is going to go through the effort to look as feminine as possible, its a good feeling to have the effort acknowledged!

((and for the record I was wearing a wine colored, Shaker knit tunic with 3/4 sleeves (Avenue) belted with a Brighton silver chaine; off-white jeans (Coldwater Creek), and 2 3/4" Softwalk "Rio" slides.))

ArleneRaquel
03-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Politeness is always welcome, I love the sound of being called " Miss ". S\Thank you for sharing.

Marleena
03-12-2012, 12:07 PM
You make it sound so easy Miss Kim.:) Way to go girl!

PretzelGirl
03-12-2012, 08:11 PM
This is the way it should be. Sounds like an outfit worth having a picture of (hint hint)? :D

NathalieX66
03-12-2012, 09:51 PM
That's so wonderful! it's alwas a feeling of gratification when you are treated the way you are trying to be periceved.
I never had a bad experience with a sales attendat or clerk, except for one time only.