PDA

View Full Version : Re doing bathroom en femme

Barbara Ella
03-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Spent Sunday with the wife re doing the bathroom, putting in new light fixture, hanging a big new mirror, and laying vinyl tile squares (real pain cutting them for the three doors)

I was dressed in forms, blouse jeans, knee highs, and womens work out shoes. Believe it or not, I think being dressed reduced the anxiety level and the temper losses when screws dropped or didnt fit, etc. (as a man I have a problem there)

Funny moment occurred while trimming the tiles for her to lay, I had to stop because my bra strap fell. I remarked that that had never happened before while doing this type of work. She laughed and said... See, I told you it wouldn't always be easy. We both got a nice laugh.

Just another sign that she is accepting this part of me more each day.

Babes

Sheila11
03-12-2012, 06:47 PM
I tiled the tub enclosure this past weekend but did not have as much fun as you. En drab but the finished result looks great.

Miriam-J
03-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Babe, sounds like another wonderful opportunity for quiet intimacy with your wife. It's great when your dressing brings you together.

Miriam

RADER
03-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Baby Steps;
You should have gotten Time/Life how to do books.
The secret to cutting around door frames is not to cut at all.
Take a hand saw, lay it down on the floor, and under-cut the frame;
This allows you to slide the tile under the frame, and make you look like a hero.
And not a cheep sandwich either.
Glad you had fun. When my wife See's me adjusting my bra straps, she says,
See, Now you understand why I go bra less. LOL
Rader