PDA

View Full Version : Ode to the wives of crossdressers

PretzelGirl
03-12-2012, 08:06 PM
If there is anything I like to read, it's a member here talking about how much they love their wife and show appreciation for her. All to often we read how our wives are not understanding, not accepting, not participating, to many boundaries, and how we wish our wives did this or that. Rare that I read how much we love our wives or SO's. Thanks for sharing. it's refreshing!

Jumping to a new thread, I thought that this shouldn't be true. So it should be a topic of its own. Kim, you can double dip here!

My wife (RedGG) is truly wonderful. She supports me in all I do, which certainly isn't limited to what we do here. She is my soulmate and I cherish my time with her. The wall over our bed says it all. I can't imagine being without her. She lights my life up!

Here is to our wives! :love:

Jonianne
03-12-2012, 08:13 PM
My Angel was my best friend. I am so thankful for the time we had together. The last communication we had, was when she said to me "I love you so much!". She was the love of my life.

STACY B
03-12-2012, 08:14 PM
I tell ya its a wonderful thing to have her on board with ya an it sure makes it alot easyer to. With everything about all this . ALL the support an love an friendship that she brings an the best thing is she is the one that will be by your side thru it all your friend your lover . Mine is true now as it was then ,, Just a couple girls out shopping or a couple out shopping , Dont matter as long as we are together an living an loving together alive an well happy an healthy ,,, Dont get much betta than that SISSTAS . :love: :love: :love:

Laura912
03-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Yes. Best friend. Who else could I have told?

Kimmie Amanda
03-12-2012, 08:26 PM
I too have a wonderful s/o...totaly understanding,great, kind and loving...and what fun to shop with!!! i am blessed:battingeyelashes:

stacey.eyes
03-12-2012, 08:28 PM
After 39 years, I'm still head over heels in love with her. And that she's coming to accept this other aspect of me makes it even deeper.

Miriam-J
03-12-2012, 09:20 PM
My wife is the greatest! She and I have always been able to share so many thoughts that we always kept from our previous partners. Her acceptance, support, and assistance with my dressing are only a part of it all.

Miriam

Jocelyn Quivers
03-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Same here my wife is my best friend, shoulder to cry on, partner that I can share my deepest thoughts and feelings with. She has always been there for me, and I am her's 4 Life.

Marcia Blue
03-12-2012, 09:40 PM
My Dear Wife is fantastic. She is the love of my life, best friend, and soul mate. We have been married since 1984. Have raised three great boys. And lastly she is tolerant and understanding of my dressing.

ArleneRaquel
03-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Understanding wives are among the greatest people on Earth.

Barbara Ella
03-12-2012, 10:02 PM
My wife has been my best friend for over 41 years now. She has been so understanding with me as we worked through my change. Words alone cannot express what she means to me, and my actions will never be enough to show her. They are such wonderful people.

Babes

BLUE ORCHID
03-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi Sue, My wife of 48years Is my best friend although she only tolerates
me and itps a don't ask don't tell kind of thinggie we are deeply in love.

suchacutie
03-12-2012, 10:09 PM
In a couple of months it will be 39 years that we have been married. It is approaching 7 years since we discovered Tina together one morning. Besides all the aspects of our love and friendship, here we suddenly added a new dimension talking about and learning about being feminine. I don't believe Tina would have existed without her best gf, my wife. There is no doubt that Tina would never have been able to mature this fast without the mentorship, friendship, and love of my darling wife! How many ways can I say, "I love you"!

Cooljune59
03-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Ode to wives, my wife and I have been married for 15 years, she tolerates my dressing, even sometimes comments on how sexy I look in some of my clothing. She is still a bit skeptical but she is onboard and she knows that she is the love of my life. I tell her everyday, I respect her opinion. She is my mentor when it comes to being feminin. She is my Queen!

BRANDYJ
03-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Jumping to a new thread, I thought that this shouldn't be true. So it should be a topic of its own. Kim, you can double dip here!

My wife (RedGG) is truly wonderful. She supports me in all I do, which certainly isn't limited to what we do here. She is my soulmate and I cherish my time with her. The wall over our bed says it all. I can't imagine being without her. She lights my life up!

Here is to our wives! :love:

Sue, I am honored and glad you were inspired by my post on the other thread. I wish I could say that my SO is my wife...she's not. However the love we share is as strong and secure as if we were.
She is my soul mate, my best friend, and lover. Nothing on earth is as important to me as she is. I once asked her if she would be happier if I was not a CD. Her answer was surprising. She said that when she met me on-line over 7 years ago, she knew I was a CD. "That is part of what I fell in love with. If you ever quit being a CD, would mean you have changed. I may not like that person. I like your feminine side as well as your masculine side. I want them both". So I am truly blessed and thankful that I found my soul mate.
"I love you Sweetheart"

PretzelGirl
03-13-2012, 05:54 AM
Sue, I am honored and glad you were inspired by my post on the other thread. I wish I could say that my SO is my wife...she's not.

My slip-up. I should have said it in broader terms. I'm Sorry

However the love we share is as strong and secure as if we were. She is my soul mate, my best friend, and lover.

Yea! I am glad for everyone. Life is meant to be spent happy.

DAVIDA
03-13-2012, 06:06 AM
OK, I am choking up now.:o
My wife, Jean, is my best friend too.
Before we had a computer and I found out that I wasn't the only one in the world like this, she was the one who helped me accept who and what I am.
I was the one with problems accepting .....this.
She was the one that didn't have a problem with me being TG.:D
My reason for living? Well, I want to.:heehee:
But, it would be almost impossible without her.

Beverley Sims
03-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Don William's song.. Your'e My Best Friend ... Is something I live by and the car player gets turned flat out when we are out.
Everybody else gets to enjoy it wether they like it or not!
I agree Happiness is being married to your best friend.

TGMarla
03-13-2012, 09:10 AM
I have a great wife! I love her to pieces. She is wonderful, kind, giving, and even understanding. She just doesn't like me crossdressing, and wants nothing to do with it.