PDA

View Full Version : I showed some leg

StephanieCD
11-02-2005, 09:41 PM
I haven't been around much lately - I'm so busy! But last night something happened and I wanted to share the story... it's silly, really.

Anyway, as those of you who remember me (anyone?) know, my girlfriend knows and accepts my dressing. Last night, I was hanging out in shorts and complaining about the bumps on my legs - that sort of thing. We had laundry going in the basement of my apartment building and she encouraged me to go out of my apartment showing my legs with my short shorts! I wasn't dressed up or anything but NOONE sees my legs! So, she chided me: "no one's even out there, come on! Let's just run to the basement and back."

I did it! I went out in the hall and we walked to the stairs. THEN I heard the voices! There were like 4 apartment locals hanging out in the stairwell! I freakin' panicked. But we made it to the laundry room... and then we had to go back through. I was terrified. And my gf was chuckling at how scared I was. I swear I saw them looking twice at my legs and smirking.

But I made it back to the apartment. And my heart was racing. I was shaking and everything. But I made it.

That's the end of the story. Not very exciting but it was huge for me.

The End.
:)

Laurie Ann
11-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Congratulations on a huge step.

jasmine
11-02-2005, 09:50 PM
WOW! I bet that was crazy! One small step.

Jasmine

StephanieCD
11-02-2005, 09:52 PM
The worst part was the people in the stairs (horror movie title!?) were all people I see regularly - you know, the smile and be friendly neighbors? Well it was all of them. *sigh*

Shannon
11-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Stephanie -- You stepped through it and hopefully a bit more confident and stronger now. (I think you're on to something with that movie title -- "The People in the Stairs" -- sounds creepy!)

robinLynn
11-02-2005, 10:15 PM
way to go girl congrats

uknowhoo
11-03-2005, 12:53 AM
cute/ funny/ a little intimidating/ you'll survive/ life's short/ screw 'em if they can't take a nice pair of jambs! All the best, Tammi

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-03-2005, 01:55 AM
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. ;)

cathy b
11-03-2005, 06:31 AM
excelent way to go girl love any thing that makes my heart pound.

hugs

hidden passion
11-03-2005, 04:06 PM
yup, that heart pounding is such a high!

paulaN
11-03-2005, 06:29 PM
well you made it and it didn't hurt.way to go girl. I for the first time ever kept my legs shaved all summer. know one said a word, and I wore shorts a lot. I think the trick is to keep them shaved and don't let them get picky that's when people might notice.

Lauren_T
11-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Has anyone approached you yet about the movie rights?

As I sit here, I'm envisioning a great vehicle for Nic Cage & Jodie Foster... see if we can get Stephen King to tackle the script... :confused: :p