PDA

View Full Version : Back from the flu!

AlexisRaeMoon
03-12-2012, 11:03 PM
I've been gone for a bit, down with a flu that would not leave! Do you find that when you're that sick, the urge to dress just completely disappears? It takes a lot of effort to look cute, and when I'm dog-sick, I couldn't be bothered....obviously, it didn't last...

Jessica Who
03-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Hmm, I never thought of that, I guess I've been blessed with really good health. But, yea, I don't think I'd want to get all dolled up if I were really sick. Come to think of it, I don't see many GGs getting dolled up when they're really sick. It just falls to the bottom of the list of priorities.

Cheryl T
03-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Gotta agree 1000%
I just got over the flu myself and not only didn't I have any interest in looking pretty, I didn't have any interest in ANYTHING!!!!!
All I wanted was to stop shivering and aching and be able to sleep. A nice meal sounded yucky! A mug of hot tea and a bottle of aspirin were the only things I wanted besides my dozen blankets!
Now that it's past...well back to the future.
When we get sick like that all we want to do is die....or get well immediately! LOL. everything else is meaningless.

JenniferR771
03-14-2012, 12:34 PM
sick today; worst cold in three years. Drab sweatshirts and hoody's only. Not sure if I can drag myself to go shopping even if its next door.