PDA

View Full Version : Foreign language sites like this one...

elita
03-13-2012, 04:09 AM
This has got to be the best site on the web for CDs, TGs, their families and friends. I totally adore this website and am on here every day (although I do not post very much).

I live with my Brazilian girlfriend, who is totally accepting of my CDing. She helps me with my make-up and we shop for clothes together. She says that "Daniella" (her name for my female side) is "mi mejor amiga", (her best girlfriend).

I would love to introduce her to this site, but she doesn't speak English. We converse in Spanish (although she is a native Portuguese speaker). Unfortunately, my vocabulary is not sufficient yet to be able to find and inspect (for want of a better word!) any sites out there, like this one, that are in Spanish.

So, if there are any sisters out there that understand Spanish better than I, and know of any links to Spanish or Portuguese CD sites, could you post them here?

Note to admins: I'm not trying to steer people away from this site!

Mara3001
03-13-2012, 05:11 AM
First of all, hello! ^^
I live in Spain, so my native language is spanish. I don´t know about any good place about crossdressing in my language yet, but i can help you to translate what you need if you want.
My english is not the best, by the way, but i think it can be enough for most of the "simple things" ha,ha. :P

Anyway, here you have a link that can be usefull: http://taconesdeaguja.mforos.com/
It´s about "Heel´s lovers" mainly, but people comments about lot of other things too.

Oh and by the way: "Mi mejor amiga" = "My best friend" . Just to note that the word "Girlfriend" means "novia" (person who you date to go out or live, before get married) ^^

Best regards. It will be a pleasure to know more about you if you want.

elita
03-13-2012, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the reply Mara - and yes, I do know the difference - I should have put "my best (female) friend" as opposed to girlfriend!.

Thank you for the link but I can't get it to load in either IE or Chrome. I see the background in IE (those "tacones" are very similar to a pair that I have!!), but the threads disappear after about 3 seconds.

Thanks again and if you want to PM me, feel free...

Renee W
03-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the reply Mara - and yes, I do know the difference - I should have put "my best (female) friend" as opposed to girlfriend!.

Thank you for the link but I can't get it to load in either IE or Chrome. I see the background in IE (those "tacones" are very similar to a pair that I have!!), but the threads disappear after about 3 seconds.

Thanks again and if you want to PM me, feel free...

You could try cheating if you have MS Word 2007. It has a translator built in, not sure how accurate all of it is, but probably close enough...

Gracias por la respuesta Mara - y sÃ*, conozco la diferencia - que debo haber poner a "my best friend (femenino)" en contraposición a la novia!.

Gracias por el enlace, pero no puedo conseguirlo para cargar en IE o Chrome. Veo el fondo en IE (¡ esos "tacones" son muy similares a un par que tengo!), pero los hilos desaparecen después de unos 3 segundos.

Gracias de nuevo y si desea PM me, siéntase libre de...

Foxglove
03-13-2012, 06:44 AM
You could try cheating if you have MS Word 2007. It has a translator built in, not sure how accurate all of it is, but probably close enough...

I myself would advise extreme caution with a computer translating program. The results you get from them are often laughable.

María José
03-17-2012, 07:46 PM
This is a good forum in spanish: "Todotravesti".

http://www.todotravesti.com/foro

naye
03-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Hola, yo en lo personal conozco este foro:

http://blushlink.com/foro/index.php

Esta muy interesante, es de una casa de trasvestismo y la red social ha crecido bastante y esta totalmente en espanol, deberias de hecharle un ojo.

Si no hay tambien una pagina que se llama enfemenino.com o algo asi, en la cual tambien hay un foro y algunas veces hay temas de trasvestismo, pero no esta ni por mucho tan completo como el primero.

Saludos!!!

Ineke Vashon
03-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Interesting that 'todotravesti' is almost a copy of this forum. The one difference is that one cannot read posts as a guest, one needs to register first, whereas blushlink allows one to 'lurk' like I used to do on this forum before joining.

Interesting to read a CD forum from another country. Also a nice venue to practice my somewhat limited Spanish.

Buena suerte,

Ineke