PDA

View Full Version : Orgasms?

Myojine
03-13-2012, 06:23 AM
this thread might get rather , and i mean REALLY personal, but id like to ask anyways. Please bear with me.

So a question that has popped up into my head
a bit of story telling first.
Im in a new relationship, with another MtF. and were having a blast! She makes my day, she's my esctasy, and the love of my life that ive been wanting for soo long...
and well... needless to say weve gotten rather sexual a few times. :daydreaming:
And this whole thing got me wondering
How do you or did you orgasm? i mean...
How did you sound? React?

to my own delight i discovered while being with her, i cant hold anything back and.. well i make highpitched squeeks, squeals, and (moans?) whatever its called, at first i was super embarassed, but she loves it so...
Now i have questions, WHY do i sound so feminate, i mean all inhibitions gone... the sounds i make would definately not be made by any proud and loud man that i know.
Hell i even got the nerve to record myself oneday and eheh how awkward....
enough about sounds...
what about positions and movements?
Ive noticed, a completely uncontrolable need to spread my legs appart as wide as i can.
Mygirlfriend however... doesnt.
I wonder why...

How about intensisty? before starting estrogen my orgasms were.. ok? kinda Meh, kinda disappoiting really, but now... after 4 months on estrogen....... WOOOOW the intensity is sooo... its almost unbearable!
now, i can... orgasm and keep touching then all of the sudden i shake, moan loudly and literally "safeguard" the area and just freeze so nothing can stimulate me. i breath so hard that i might as well be hyperventalating... is that normal? D:

for me this is quite intresting territory to embark into, i mean ive never been sexually active with another person ever in my entire life.
sorry if this got too personal, just curiosity killing the cat here.

Kaitlyn Michele
03-13-2012, 06:58 AM
Go for it!

Stephenie S
03-13-2012, 10:00 AM
What she said. But just you wait. Orgasms get better and better!!!

Kristy_K
03-13-2012, 12:18 PM
Lucky you dear. Keep it up.. Everyone is different... I haven't had an orgasm since I transitioned.

Kristy

AllieSF
03-13-2012, 01:05 PM
From reading your previous threads and your frustrations and despondencies, this one sounds so different. It appears that you are making progress within yourself and getting comfortable being you. Once you do that you can really start to enjoy different aspects of life in general. Sex is one of those things and you are now just letting it all go and letting it happen instead of trying to make it happen. Good for you.

Myojine
03-13-2012, 01:32 PM
From reading your previous threads and your frustrations and despondencies, this one sounds so different.

Because she makes me happpy.

Becoming Brianna
03-13-2012, 02:44 PM
I am new to this forum and to this journey (just started seriously exploring my identity though I have wrestled with it for a long time) so I cannot comment with any authority on issues such as this, but I am happy for you because you seem to have found peace and happiness Myojine!

Brianna

Jamie Dawn
03-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Oh Orgasms!
I have become able to bring myself to climax by just thrusting my hips in a certain way without touching anything.
Absolutly wonderful experience!
Is this normal?
As for you, Just have fun and enjoy it. You deserve it!
Love,
Jamie Dawn

Myojine
03-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh Orgasms!
I have become able to bring myself to climax by just thrusting my hips in a certain way without touching anything.
Absolutly wonderful experience!
Is this normal?
As for you, Just have fun and enjoy it. You deserve it!
Love,
Jamie Dawn
ive been able to *** pretty hard by just laydowing face down and driving/humping the floor/pillow, as hard as i can.
hard Pressure roudn the base of my hips just above my crotch and the slight stimulation on my "male" part can give some really intense orgasms.
grinding agaisnt my girlfriend might be alot of fun!

Jamie Dawn
03-15-2012, 09:34 AM
[grinding agaisnt my girlfriend might be alot of fun![/QUOTE]

I say, if your girlfriend wants to, Go For It!
Enjoy life!
Love,
Jamie Dawn