PDA

View Full Version : I know that it is ridiculously early,,,,

kimmy p
03-13-2012, 10:30 AM
But the wife and I have already planned, and started purchasing, the supplies and fabric for this years Halloween costumes. My wife is really getting into it this year. I came up with the idea of Alice in wonderland and the Queen of Hearts, and BOOM! She was full of ideas. We are.... shall we say twisting the concept a bit though. This part was My wife's idea, she was not thrilled with the thought of a standard QOH. So she started looking at how to modify the costume. The twist is that they are going to be modern, edgy, and just a bit naughty. My wife is buying a over-bust corset, adding a duster type outer layer and leggings to it. working on a half mask covering the eyes, and most interesting to me found (and loves) a riding crop that ends with a heart for the striking surface :spank: I think she is coming out of her shell.....
Meanwhile my Alice's story is that she LOST to the queen in this version. She is a little more punkish, The dress is based on the Tim Burton version, but will be sewn shorter, (mid thigh maybe), poofed out with a crinoline, stockings, heeled granny boots, lolita /cosplay/anime style sleeves, and silver and blue wig, collar and wrist cuffs. All covered is lace and flowers. Kind of a nice little girl gone wrong. Hopefully this will come together well. the plan is in place, now we just need to spend the next 7 months working on collecting the parts, sewing, redesigning as needed.

DonnaT
03-13-2012, 05:42 PM
sounds good.

Will you be wearing a color and leash also?

RADER
03-13-2012, 05:51 PM
sounds good.

We need pictures
Especially of the Collar and Leash.
Rader

kimmy p
03-13-2012, 07:54 PM
sounds good.

Only if I am lucky!!!!!!

Crissy Kay
03-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Never too early to plan for Halloween!! My favorite holiday of the year!!! Good luck with your plans, and have fun!!

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
03-15-2012, 11:20 AM
NEED PICTURES of the costumes in progress and also finished (being modeled).

Beverley Sims
03-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Never too early to start but be genuinely enthusiastic about your wife's part in all this, suggest and hel all you can for her and your side will automatically follow.
I wish you well and the long plan may turn into some more party events beforehand.

YorkshireRose
03-15-2012, 12:43 PM
I love Halloween and I think the "twisted Alice" is a great idea. Sounds like both od you have some great ideas for the two outfits. I hope you will post some pictures!