PDA

View Full Version : My loving wife: i.e. The birth of Jessica

Miss Mandy
03-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Tonight, after last week going out in public with my loving wife (out of town), she told me that I may join a local cross dressing support group!!! I will have the opportunity to dress and go out every third Saturday of the month...I can't wait!!! She told me: "Whatever you need to satisfy your desire."

My wife truly expresses selfless-love in spite of my feminine eccentricities. I am so lucky...

Miss Jessica

P.S. because I passed in public so well last week, perhaps my wife realized that I was a "natural" women not to be denied...ha ha...

Eryn
03-13-2012, 10:16 PM
It sounds like your wife is working hard to be supportive to you. It's a 2-way street, so be sure that you're being just as supportive of her. Don't get lost in the pink fog!

cdsara
03-13-2012, 10:18 PM
you are so lucky I hope we can all reach that point one day that they are not threatened by the other woman!

Miss Mandy
03-13-2012, 10:21 PM
Thanks Eryn,

Yours words are wise...I am trying to be as selfless as she is. I have put her through so much and she is a real trooper to remain with me despite my unconventional leanings...I am a cross dresser...I have been since as long as I can remember...yet, I was honest with her about who I was from the beginning...

Miss jessica

kimdl93
03-14-2012, 07:13 AM
well, good for you and your wife. Now, please remember to focus on her needs as well as your own. She's given you a lot more understanding than many SOs can bring themselves to do....you really must let her know how much its appreciated!

Marleena
03-14-2012, 07:31 AM
You are very lucky Jessica.:) We see the complete opposite happening far too often. I know it can't be easy for some of the SO's to understand it.

Jacqueline Winona
03-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Ver ynice story, Jessica. Congratulations, and give your wife a big hug from all of us.