PDA

View Full Version : life of a crossdresser

emmicd
03-13-2012, 10:40 PM
it all started when i was just a boy around the age of 5. i discovered the softness of a girls underwear and the pretty colors. i did not like to wear my underwear as much. i was destined to wear girls clothes. as i became a teenager i discovered girls and bras. for some reason i enjoyed putting the bra on and trying to fasten it. i found that to be a bit difficult but when i secured it and i saw myself wearing it and feeling the bra straps across my shoulders i was happy. i also enjoyed wearing girls bathing suits and girls jeans. i really started wearing dresses when i was about 14-15 years old and it was such an exciting time. i was conflicted because it was my secret that i had to keep throughout my life. the sad thing is i wish i could wear girls clothes when i was younger on a daily basis. the sad thing today is i have those very same feelings. i wish i could wear womens clothes every day in front of everyone. it seems i am a crossdresser who has to do it alone. if i could dream and live my life as i wanted since i was a boy i would wear a dress every day and i would take great pride in it. i do but it is in my own secret place. no one to share it with. i am a girl on the inside and on the outside when i can be but for the most part i am a man with a family i love who has tg tendencies and is a lifelong crossdresser.

emmi

larry
03-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi from Seattle. You do realize that your post could have been written by hundreds of the members here don't you ? hehehe
Been there done that still doing it. Have a wonderful day.

kimdl93
03-14-2012, 11:41 AM
really emmi, you have so much in common with most of us...life history and present circumstances included. You are among friends and fellow travelers.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Yep, I could have written that too! In fact, I may have... :D

Contessa
03-14-2012, 12:42 PM
This stuff is uncanny we are all pretty much the same. I am on my team playing for the other team, or wishing at least to wear their uniform. But only because my uniform doesn't seem to the right one I should be wearing. I want to wear the other team's uniform because I love their players so much. No I don't want to be traded I just want to wear their uniforms. Is this the correct sports analogy?

Emmi we are on the same team I think we can use the same specs on both our baseball cards.

Tess

Nikki A.
03-14-2012, 11:47 PM
It seems most of us can agree with you. However I have noticed that there are teens today that are dressing openly and their peers are so much more accepting. Maybe there is progress

JessHaust
03-15-2012, 12:05 AM
As has been said, we all agree, with one exception. You don't have to do it alone. There are thousands, maybe more, of us everywhere that get dressed up and go out and do things with others just like ourselves. I know this is a great divide in our community, but if you are willing, there is a whole big bright world out there waiting for you to discover. Its really not hard, and with the right friends, its no more dangerous than going out as a male. Start with a local Tri-Ess group, or a meetup.com group. You do not have to be alone.

grace52
03-15-2012, 07:56 AM
CAN I GET A AMEN!!! I could written it also. GRACE

Sandra1746
03-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Emmi you are in good company here. Almost all of us could write your post from our own lives. Some are a bit farther along in the journey than others but we are all in this together.

Enjoy the site, there are a LOT of really nice people here.

Hugs,
Sandra1746

jennytvx
03-15-2012, 06:55 PM
i thought i was alone in the way i felt until the i found the internet. the internet allowed me to see that I was not alone and there are many who have the exact same story as you and me.

Maria 60
03-15-2012, 07:18 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself. I often wonder if when we were younger if it would have been ok to dress if we would be so in to it. Or is it the hiding and the secret that is the thrill of it all.

daarleane
03-15-2012, 09:02 PM
i tried to repress it all my life, all that ever happened is that I became depressed. One thing I can tell you is that the biggest loser in repression is you.

STACY B
03-15-2012, 09:10 PM
NAAAAA Ya would not wear a dress everyday ill bet ? Why you ask,, Becuz yull scrach your knees all up when your doing the flower beds , I dress alot an everytime I had a dress on an changed the oil or worked on the truck I always felt like someone was lookin up my dress ,,,LOL....LOL... STOP !!! YA PERV