PDA

View Full Version : when i crossdress...

Vickii*
03-14-2012, 12:13 AM
When I crossdress, I really feel the need to crossdress more and more, especially if I haven't done it for a long time. I don't like taking my mother's and my sister's stuff. I don't feel like it is the right thing to do. I wish I had the confidence to go out and buy girl's clothes myself, but I would be really nervous. Plus i'd have to hide them. My parents don't really want to see me crossdressed or anything like that. I wish I had someone in my city who I could be friends with that I could trust, and who would help me, like a nice girl or another crossdresser, but every time I try to go online and find one, all I find are people who really want sex, which I don't want right now...

Well those are some of my concerns. What's a girl to do? :/

ArleneRaquel
03-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Vickii*,
I've been dressing for over 50 years, and as I got older and married my urges were lest often, but after my wife died, in 2002, my desire to dress enfemme just expanded to the point that I went 24/7 in 2004. As you get older the desire to dress expands, usually. Best luck in all of your life's goals and dreams.:)

Erica Marie
03-14-2012, 05:53 AM
Hello Vickii, I know the feeling of what you are going through. I have been dressing for over 25 years on and off. Many times I threw away the stuff I had in fear of others finding out. The real problem was I knew it was a part of who I am and that it would never go away. I think you are right about having a friend. Not so much to hide your cloths by, but someone to confide im. Its hard having to keep this all to yourself. After 2 yrs with my gf I came out and told her, she was a little set back at first but now she is very accepting knowing it is who I am and that it just wont go away. My biggest words of advice is stay strong and be true to yourself.

kimdl93
03-14-2012, 07:08 AM
well, first off, give yourself time. You're young and changing. Your interest in dressing may change over time and more importantly, as you mature and become financially independent, you'll have greater opportunity to explore this part of yourself. As for nervousness, well, kid, there's nothing wrong with being nervous. You're probably nervous when you have to speak in front of a group or when you want to ask someone out.

Finally, please don't go on line to find " a friend". there are too many predators out there, just waiting to take advantage of a young, naiver person. If you're serious about learning more, try to find a local Transgender support group in your community.

Karren H
03-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Eveyone wants to get into your panties? Lol. Finding local friends that you can trust is a really tough process. Even the ones that seem ok may have ulterior motives. Took me a long time to get comfortable with the couple I know.... so be careful.

Marleena
03-14-2012, 08:17 AM
well, first off, give yourself time. You're young and changing. Your interest in dressing may change over time and more importantly, as you mature and become financially independent, you'll have greater opportunity to explore this part of yourself. As for nervousness, well, kid, there's nothing wrong with being nervous. You're probably nervous when you have to speak in front of a group or when you want to ask someone out.

Finally, please don't go on line to find " a friend". there are too many predators out there, just waiting to take advantage of a young, naiver person. If you're serious about learning more, try to find a local Transgender support group in your community.

Well said Kim. Be careful Vickii!

Marleena
03-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Eveyone wants to get into your panties?

Lol..almost spit up my coffee! :)

Barbara Ella
03-14-2012, 08:27 AM
OK Karren, that is the story that I have been hearing since my teen years, but now the viewpoint has shifted a bit.....lol

As has been said, be careful. These urges can lead to misjudgements. Find a local support group and contact them. Stay in touch with this site and chat here as much as you can. Buy a pair of jockey bikinis (they look just like mens, so you can say you mis read the label if you have to) just to have something for those special moments.

Dont rush.

Babes

Amy Lynn3
03-14-2012, 08:35 AM
Vickii: Similar to Karren, I have made friends with two people who live near me. They are members here and are married. We get along fine and exchange cloths, when sizes allow. You get to do things outside the home with friends who have the same interest.

Noel Chimes
03-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Hi Vicki. I know that I did the same as you, "borrowing" mom's things and wearing them, and being too scared to go and buy for myself. And when you realized that this is who you are the need to share with others of a like mind can be intimidating to say the least. I mean you can't just walk up to someone and ask them if they crossdress. Kim said it best, "find a transgender group in your community". That is the best place to start. I am sure that they would give you good information and support. However please be careful when talking to people online. You can't be sure if they are supportive or perverted. Be smart, be safe, but be yourself.

Ari333
03-14-2012, 11:21 AM
not a new situation at all dear, most of us have faced the same issues. one thing is for sure, theres nothing like having your own things that you picked for YOU and that fit right. when I first started buying things for myself in person, I took advantage of those opportunities like x-mas or valentines day, LOTS of men shop for ladies things then. and now theres the internet, they didn't have that option when I was a girl! hiding them is just a matter of being creative. I remember feeling just as you said, the more I crossdressed the more I wanted to, for myself it is an addiction, but one thats kept me sane! I found that denying it just made me act crazy, so I accepted and embraced my femme persona. lucky for you theres plenty of us girls who have been there/done that to run your thoughts by, they didn't have that either when I was coming up. yes, you must be careful w/ meetings, but I've met a LOT of really nice people as opposed to only 1 or 2 creeps. and you don't want sex? honey, girls make the call on that, I LOVE having that power! and for those that like to hate on girls like us, always remember, theres MUCH WORSE things one can be than a cd! much!

Kate Simmons
03-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Well Hon, it would help to know where you live. In any case, I'm all about friendship and helping if you want to contact me. I care about my friends because of who they are not because of what they could do for me.:)

RADER
03-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Vickii;
Go out to a place like Kohl's, Pennies, Wall-mart ETC.
And buy your self some clothes, You must have an idea what size you are.
Take a piece of paper like a list of what your buying, It will make you look like you
are shopping for someone else.
Than get a small suitcase that locks, that way you have a storage place for your clothes.
You could put the suitcase under the bed or in the back of a closet, and only you know
what is inside.
Rader