PDA

View Full Version : Outed myself on FB

DebbiAnne
03-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Has anyone else set their privacy settings so certain females can view albums of themselves dresses as a female? I've done it & got nothing but positive comments. 7 females have commented or likes my pics...not one negative...LOL!

StephanieDragg
03-14-2012, 12:23 PM
I recently set up a facebook account and left it open to public, I was somewhat very careful in the selection of what pictures I posted as to have them all in public surroundings except for only one of me in my home buried in the mix..... Haven't had any outing issues yet with anyone I know, the friends I've added all know I dress anyway so far.....

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I'd be afraid to do a secret album like that... I'd probably get a setting wrong and with my luck, half of the church I attend would end up seeing it! :P

kimdl93
03-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Being a Luddite, I'm not on FB. I'm glad to hear that you've gotten so much positive feedback from women. Just out of curiosity, how did you determine which women you would give access to?

AmberDay
03-14-2012, 01:03 PM
I have two FB accounts. Jason's and Ambers. Jason has 75 friends :D! Amber has 0:cry:. Don't even know why I keep Amber's up.

STACY B
03-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I'd be afraid to do a secret album like that... I'd probably get a setting wrong and with my luck, half of the church I attend would end up seeing it! :P

HEY ,,, HEY ,, Thats the ones ya want to see it ? They are ALL FORGIVING right ? Just askin .

~Joanne~
03-14-2012, 01:33 PM
As a closeted dresser (currently) I tend to forgo the FB page. they have way too many things running in the background, tracking you, data basing you, and matching you to others that it's almost impossible not to out yourself unless, as in this case, you want to.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-14-2012, 01:46 PM
HEY ,,, HEY ,, Thats the ones ya want to see it ? They are ALL FORGIVING right ? Just askin .

Forgiving, yes. But my family goes there too, and it would be a public embarrassment for them. And my family is NOT accepting.

Besides, it would permanently ruin my chances with 95% of the girls there. (Not that I need any help ruining those chances.)

kimdl93
03-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Forgiving, yes. But my family goes there too, and it would be a public embarrassment for them. And my family is NOT accepting.

Besides, it would permanently ruin my chances with 95% of the girls there. (Not that I need any help ruining those chances.)

But it might greatly enhance your chances among the 5% How many girlfriends do you need, anyway? ;)

Emily Ann Brown
03-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Bailey....

So that was you in front of me in church Sunday! GIGGLE GIGGLE!!

Em

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Haha! So you were the wall? That's the only thing I was in front of... I stand in the back and run sound. :)

BiancaEstrella
03-14-2012, 04:46 PM
I also have a setup like this. Only about 30 women can see my Dani photos. They're also the only ones I have chat enabled for. It's funny when they send me a message asking for more Dani pictures. I don't think any of them are showing the pics to anyone I wouldn't want seeing.

Karren H
03-14-2012, 05:09 PM
So how is that outting yourself? Unless it under your male name with female photos that people who don't know about you can see? My facebook is wide open... Karren the crossdresser... All my photos on several sites are open too except a few on breast enhancement.. I have no male presence on the web except one professional society.

DebbiAnne
03-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Karen, that's exactly what I did...i got alotta OMG's at the start then a lotta questions & positve comments. The gg's are all cool with it. 7 so far...LOL!!!