PDA

View Full Version : So Proud of myself

Rachel Lea
03-15-2012, 04:39 AM
The other day I hand washed my pantyhose in the sink and hung them up to dry. Then about 20 minutes later when I was out in the back yard a great feeling came all over me. I was just so proud that I washed MY Pantyhose in the sink and hung them up to dry to wear the next day. Wow!

It's amazing how such a simple thing can make you feel!

suzy1
03-15-2012, 05:19 AM
I know exactly what you mean Rachel.
Is life fun or is life fun!:GD:

SUZY

Stephenie S
03-15-2012, 08:09 AM
OMG!!! A guy who can wash his own clothes. Will wonders never cease??

I'm sorry dear, but you walked right into that one. LOL

S

Jacqueline Winona
03-15-2012, 08:10 AM
it is a Good feeling, Rachel! I hand-washed all of mine and my wife's recently, she was a little surprised as i can't remember the last year I had seen her do it. :)

Carol A
03-15-2012, 08:46 AM
I enjoy washing my bra's, panties and hanging them outside to dry. Nothing like a clothsline full of womens underwear waveing in the breeze.

Aylineira
03-15-2012, 09:51 AM
My wife tells me how much she hates doing such things. Here we are relishing it lol

AllieSF
03-15-2012, 01:26 PM
I have those occasional moments where some simple action, thought or word makes me stop and think to myself that I am a man, dressed as a woman out in the real world doing whatever it is I am doing at that moment, and no one really cares. It could be the lipstick on the rim of the glass, someone opening the door for you, or just being in a wonderful place where you feel so comfortable.