PDA

View Full Version : Who would like to go...

Lawren
09-09-2004, 07:24 AM
...to their high school reunion as "The Prom Queen"?

crispy
09-09-2004, 07:37 AM
only in my dreams.

I went to an all-boys school. I would either be a bit out of place or a real wow - you decide!

NewShy21NJmtf
09-09-2004, 07:45 AM
I never thought about it before, but I can only imagine what sweet revenge that would be on every girl who ever ignored me in high school! :D

Amber_Chgo
09-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Not gonna happen

Amber

Amelie
09-09-2004, 12:43 PM
First I would have to finish High School. Like Crispy, the high scool I started to go to was all boys. They did have a prom, it was staged with an all girl school nearby.

Thinking about it now,,YES,, I would go and be the prom queen.
Do I get to wear a tiara?

Love Amelie

Marianne
09-09-2004, 12:56 PM
I'm like Crispy, went to an all boys school.

jessicadiane
09-09-2004, 01:02 PM
I would love to go to my high school reunion as the prom queen.I wasn't really popular in my high school days so I'm sure that alot of people would not know who I was.But I would wear my tiara proudly and dance with the prom king although my wife would be extremely jealous. I would probably wear a purple prom dress with matching heels ;)

Sara Kat
09-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Ohhh I wanna be a prom queen! And a homecoming queen! I would love to have experienced high school as a girl. I think it would be lots of fun. Plus, I went to a Catholic high school so we all had uniforms. I would get to dress like a schoolgirl everyday! :)

Debbie61
09-09-2004, 05:22 PM
I, too, am a graduate of an all-boys high school.
I actually think some in my class would not be surprised if I or one of my friends were the prom queen! It would be so enjoyable! I did go to the last reunion wearing girl undies, just because I wanted to.

nuffsaid
09-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Wow. I don't think so. to go back all these years with a change like that. I think I'd like everyone remember me the way I was.

But then there are some old girlfriends I really would like to see again.