PDA

View Full Version : What I'm wearing today

Jasmine Ellis
11-03-2005, 07:38 AM
Hi girls.
This is my frist thread so I thought I would start with what I'm wearing today.
I'm in a 36b red basque corset suspenders with black stockings, red satin thong, 3" red high heels, white ruffle style skirt with lining white frilly blouse.
Red nails and lip stick, eye make-up a soft blue.
It would be nice to hear from you girls what you like to wear. Or not to wear.
Love Jasminxxxxxxxxxxx:thumbsup:

Jerri
11-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Today I'm wear pink lace bra with pink thong under a t shirt and jeans

TGMarla
11-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Hmmm.....what to wear, what to wear? Since I should have a chance to dress today, I'm thinking of my periwinkle skirt and matching top outfit (Castleberry) with a white cardigan. Very nice. :cool:

Valerie West
11-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Ladies, Ladies... please.... PHOTOS.
:) ;) :)
Val.

lawnmanmo
11-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Hmmm.....what to wear, what to wear? Since I should have a chance to dress today, I'm thinking of my periwinkle skirt and matching top outfit (Castleberry) with a white cardigan. Very nice. :cool:
What EVER you girls wear......makes me feel good all over. Forget the medicines, bring on the wonderful fem finery.
Jerry

Jasmine Ellis
11-03-2005, 09:39 AM
To you all.
You sound wonderful darlings.
Love as always Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thumbsup: :)

Jasmine Ellis
11-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Today I'm wear pink lace bra with pink thong under a t shirt and jeans
Jarri.
Nice pic of you darling I wish I could do that but theres no way I could do it. But good for you.
Love Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thumbsup: :angel:

Jasmine Ellis
11-03-2005, 09:47 AM
What EVER you girls wear......makes me feel good all over. Forget the medicines, bring on the wonderful fem finery.
Jerry
lawnmanno.
Why thank you darling how sweet of you to say so.
love Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:doll: :cheer: :clap:

Jasmine Ellis
11-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Val.
Valerie west.
I would love to give you my pics on here if I new how to up to now I'm doing something wrong love sorry
Love Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:confused:

Kim E
11-03-2005, 09:57 AM
Sorry, nothing very glamorous. Same thing I wear most every day. Bra and panties under jeans and right now, a pink Relay For Life tank top. When I run some errands later I'll throw on my favorite olive colored turtleneck and maybe my leather jacket if I need it.

Hugs ~ Kim

Jasmine Ellis
11-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Sorry, nothing very glamorous. Same thing I wear most every day. Bra and panties under jeans and right now, a pink Relay For Life tank top. When I run some errands later I'll throw on my favorite olive colored turtleneck and maybe my leather jacket if I need it.

Hugs ~ Kim
Kim hi.
You are glamorous in yourself, your picture shows your wonderful face.
Love Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxx:doll: :cheer: :clap: :rose2:

TGMarla
11-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Jasmin44, you're probably trying to post pictures that are too large. This forum has a limit to the size of the pictures you can post. I think it's 19.5 KB per photo. My camera makes pictures that are WAY too large, and I have to find ways to cut them down in order to post them. Check it out.

Kim E
11-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Why, thank you, Jasmin. *BLUSH* Thats very sweet of you.

Hugs ~ Kim

Billijo49504
11-03-2005, 11:50 AM
I got up late today and had to do a few chores. Just got out of the shower. So I'm wearing a :) SMILE:) . When I get dressed I have on my factory work clothes....BJ

Marla
11-03-2005, 03:46 PM
A blue lace bra, lace lavender tanga panties, a satin purple cami and red lipstick (my favorite). Other than that I`m just your regular guy.

lissa_cd
11-03-2005, 03:49 PM
sounds delicious...your avatar sets the mood...

cathy b
11-03-2005, 05:54 PM
just a little red with a deep v neckline .

Michelle Hart
11-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Hi jasmin44,

Red blouse, Black skirt See below::

ronna
11-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Yes, now, Jasmine, since this is a discussion forum, there is a lot to talk about.
Michele Hart has another good idea, pictures. It's a visual thing.
Love it!

barbaralynn
11-03-2005, 09:30 PM
just got in from the woods so i am only wearing light blue panties and an aqua colored bra.

robinLynn
11-03-2005, 09:38 PM
well ladies im wearin blue chiffon straight out of wifes closet

TGMarla
11-04-2005, 02:54 PM
I'm thinking of my periwinkle skirt and matching top outfit (Castleberry) with a white cardigan. Very nice.

Val.

Okay, it's a deal!

Jasmine Ellis
11-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Jasmin44, you're probably trying to post pictures that are too large. This forum has a limit to the size of the pictures you can post. I think it's 19.5 KB per photo. My camera makes pictures that are WAY too large, and I have to find ways to cut them down in order to post them. Check it out.
Tgmarla, I'll check it out and hopefully resize my pictures, many thanks darling love Jasmin:doll: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jasmine Ellis
11-04-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm thinking of my periwinkle skirt and matching top outfit (Castleberry) with a white cardigan. Very nice.

Okay, it's a deal!
Tgmarla, a lovely looking dress, dear. You look out of this world in it.
Love as always Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:doll:

Jasmine Ellis
11-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Hi jasmin44,

Red blouse, Black skirt See below::
Well, Michelle :hello: the red blouse looks good on you love. And the skirt I love it. Love from Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:doll: :rose2:

Angela Burke
11-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Marla,
That skirt, top, and cardigan ensemble is just lovely.
Very stylish, and right up my street!

Love Angela XX

Michelle Hart
11-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Very sharp outfit Marla. Where did you get the dress??

Staci
11-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Today is my pink/black plaid pleated skirt, pink stretch short sleeve top with a v neck, white lace and nylon bra, black nylon panties with roses on them. VS perfume.

TGMarla
11-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Jasmin44, thank you, dear. That's a very nice thing to say. You're a love.

Marla

TGMarla
11-05-2005, 09:30 AM
I got the outfit from my wife's grandmother, who had it for years. It was going to be a throw-away. I thought, "The hell it is....", and kept it. Castleberry makes the most darling knit outfits I have ever seen. They seem to usually be a knit pleated skirt with a matching top. But they're kind of rare, in my experience. I've looked on Ebay, and on the web, and they're hard to find. I don't know that I've ever run across any in the stores. Anyway, I'm lucky to have it.

Michelle Hart
11-05-2005, 01:00 PM
I love the pleated skirt look, esp with a matching jacket.

Sexy office girl...... Yummy

Robyn2006
11-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Well it's raining cats and dogs outside today up here in Portland, OR... Winter is coming on strong, I guess! After a rather slow start this morning, and after hours of trying on so many different outfits, I've settled down with a simple, short black denim skirt and my wonderful red-orange, sleeveless and low-cut sweater top that I really love from VS. My "deep red, Bayside" wig is from BeautyTrends, and my size 7 breast forms from thebreastformstore.com, fully attached with Hollister's Medical adhesive, are filling-out my white 36D Bali Lace 'N Smooth Seamless bra from onehanesplace.com perfectly. (Gotta say that although I've so many bras, this one is the only one I feel myself in... it's so perfectly feminine!) My makeup? Well, I'm in full galla, from my black Rimmel mascra and Revlon Red nails, to my Orange Crush lipstick from MaryKay (so wonderfully matching my top!).

All that's missing now is the man of my dreams...

So, off to dreaming now!

Robyn

Jasmine Ellis
11-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Ladies you all are beautiful. Many thanks and look I got a pic of me on here. But one more thing....What is html code? And why is it truned off? Should it be on? And if so how do I put it on darlings?

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Jasmin, you can do it two ways. If you click on the little "picture" icon (with the mountains) you can link to an image hosted elsewhere. You can also attach a image. (You'll need to click the "Go Advanced" button to see the controls for this.) Under Additional Options, click on the "Manage Attachments" and a pop-up window will open that will allow you to choose a file(s) to upload with your message.

Julie
11-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Pink cotton 3/4 sleeve T with "Super Chili Pepper" logo on front, pink denim skorts and open toed sandals. The usual knock around the house attire.

Laura Jane
11-06-2005, 02:30 PM
I like the outfit I have on today.

I've got on lovely pair camel coloured 'bootleg' trousers with a gold thread pinstripe. I'm wearing a lovely choclate brown Crinkle Top with Broidery lace trimming and tie up front opening, topped off with a Soft Caramel Corduroy jacket. Underneath I'm wearing some lovely and comfortable black sloggi underwear, a pair of tai briefs, a comfort sports type bra and and camisole vest. On my feet a pair of 3 inch heeled black ankle boots.

The trimmings are my short blonde wig, D cup breastforms, a Sliver Bangle, a blue stone diamond starburst ring .

Alas no chance to post a pic of me in them!

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1057/outfit4at.jpg

ineedafriend
11-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Hi,
I'm wearing panties only--victoria's secret red cotton with lacy waistband,
borrowed from my stepdaughter (she's 28).

Valerie West
11-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Hey Marla...
Nice Job and love the outfit. You look great, top to floor.
:thumbsup:

Deanna2
11-07-2005, 06:40 PM
My wife has gone to work and I'm waiting for it to stop raining so I can go outside and do a few things. In the meantime, I thought I would just hang out.

So I'm wearing a black front closure bra and black string side bikini panties. I've got on a red scoop neck top with a pink mini skirt (doesn't quite go but the fashion police have promised to give me a warning only). I've also got on a pair of pink sockettes and 2" black slides.

Jasmine Ellis
11-10-2005, 08:35 AM
I got the outfit from my wife's grandmother, who had it for years. It was going to be a throw-away. I thought, "The hell it is....", and kept it. Castleberry makes the most darling knit outfits I have ever seen. They seem to usually be a knit pleated skirt with a matching top. But they're kind of rare, in my experience. I've looked on Ebay, and on the web, and they're hard to find. I don't know that I've ever run across any in the stores. Anyway, I'm lucky to have it.
Hi Marla.
What ever picture's you put on here love you look fantistic.

TGMarla
11-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Thank you, Jasmine. That's very nice of you to say. I appreciate it.

Jasmine Ellis
11-30-2005, 03:57 PM
Your a love, Marla, and a lady,a dear friend to know. You just wonderful in what ever you wear, I thank you for who you are! :thumbsup:

Kera_dove
11-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Pink Shirt w/ I'm out of bed what more do you want? peasant style. Jeans Baby blue Vassertte Bra String bikini pantie. And when I go out a drab sweater.

BrendaChristine
11-30-2005, 06:23 PM
Today was light blue sweater and light pink skirt with white sandals with 3 in heels. Tonite is t shirt and sweats.ugh!

sharon2
11-30-2005, 08:55 PM
hi girls this is my first post on this forum.
today i am wearing a white bra,petticoat,panties,suspenders,stockings&black
strappy slilletos,a white lace skirt and a white top with red roses on it,also
ablack shoulder length wig and a small amount of makeup.ifeel wonderful.
love sharon2

andreaboots
12-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Whew! You gals are rocking!!! While I'm sitting here I guess it's my turn.:p

I've got on my brand new knee length black leather skirt, my new satin, "tie" blouse, (both from K-Mart and on sale, beautiful and saved a bundle!). I have on new white silkies panty hose, knee high black leather boots with a three inch heel. A white lacey bra and panties. My new brunette wig and light make-up which includes a soft rose colored lipstick. Yep, that's about it.:D

Jasmine Ellis
12-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Absolutely lovely, all of you are. Thank you very much