PDA

View Full Version : Boys WILL be girls

Frédérique
03-15-2012, 04:36 PM
“Nature is modest, and the artist should be so in his addresses to her.” (Thomas Gainsborough)

Let me tell you, boys WILL be girls – it’s only inevitable. The sexes (genders, for you PC types) are very close together, and they both share the same emotions that are either exhibited or repressed, according to what others think, or allow you to do. Not only that, male and female bodies share many of the same characteristics – there are two arms, two legs, two feet, two hands, plus a head perched on a neck, itself positioned between two shoulders. So, clothes designed for one gender can be easily worn by the other, perhaps with a few minor modifications. I insist that the urge a boy has to try on girl’s clothes is natural and should be expected, according to his own level of curiosity, courage, and inherent (repressed) modesty...

I’m not suggesting that girls are inherently modest, in fact they may openly embrace immodesty, the very thing boys are expected to be “full of.” When a boy approaches that blessed moment when he will try on girl’s clothes for the first time, he is tapping into a moderate or humble opinion of his own value, i.e. putting aside the “male” to enter the realm of the senses. Maybe the boy is shy and reserved by nature, so he is unconsciously drawn to pretty dresses like a moth to a flame. He may be quiet and reserved in appearance, somewhat bashful, not to mention at odds with his male peers, so he seeks out something that will sooth his nervous apart-ness. Referencing the quote above, the boy addresses himself by dressing his “self.” Nature is modest, and dressing-up is an adventure in modesty, drawing you closer to a larger, all-enveloping truth...

As I said, girl’s clothes beckon to the boy, quite naturally, and he can slip into them without much effort, as long as he mentally overcomes the “hump” of wrongness that may exist in his mind (placed there by others). One’s natural “language” helps to surmount the obstacles and bound into a new existence. Nature is the essential character of a thing, or the essence that makes something what it is – in the case of the boy, he possesses an inborn character or that innate disposition that propels the pre-crossdresser to cross the imaginary line. Many outsiders would say that crossdressing is unnatural, but I feel it is VERY natural – crossdressing exists in a state provided by nature, after all. The MtF CD’er seeks to be at ease with his “self,” i.e. natural...

How can something that feels so right be seen as unnatural, or even freakish, by those around you? More importantly, how can something that IS natural be so...artificial? Enter the artist! If you crossdress, in this case start as a male and dress yourself up as a female, you are an artist. You are making something (namely you) into an imitation of something natural, manipulating form to create beauty. Crossdressing is creative work, since it involves the power of performing certain actions – in short, you are a work of art! They say that art stands opposed to nature, but I feel it gets you more in touch with nature. I don’t see art as a contrivance, nor is it a scheme to deceive the public (or oneself). The art of crossdressing is aesthetically satisfying and innately felt to be RIGHT because it is so very natural...

So, you’re in your beloved dress, and you are now ready to “address” nature, in this case YOUR own (modest) nature, the nature everyone has done their level best to deny you. But, hang on – everybody now thinks you’re some kind of freak, or a freak of nature. You are seen as queer, or abnormal, or maybe just oddly different. Some will think you’re a monstrosity, the embodiment of a mindset that is dangerous to society – all this because you were trying to be more natural, or real, and get in touch with something forbidden. Think of it as redemption, a recovery or rescue of one’s self before it gets away for good – I really believe in this original state, before the genders were pried apart and kept apart by those around you. You can make yourself WHOLE again by doing a little something that you were never meant to do. The dress slips on so easily – ah!

Years ago I lived on a farm with a large percentage of woods on the premises. I loved the woods, so I would enter the forest and just walk around, looking up at the trees as they swayed in the gentle breezes, or down at the ground to see the Lady Slippers, Trilliums, and Wintergreen berries. It was a magical place, especially when the fog rolled in from the nearby Atlantic. I felt like I was immersed in nature, and I would often go into the woods to be alone with my thoughts. When I began to crossdress, I quite naturally dressed up to walk through the forest, adding the sensation of vulnerability to my already overloaded senses. Each day I would go farther and farther, deeper and deeper, until I reached a state where the boy disappeared completely – it became very natural to be dressed as a girl; in fact it made perfect sense to “address” nature in this manner...

Here’s a confession - I used to amble though the woods naked (or nude if you prefer), just enjoying being alive and IN nature. I felt somewhat vulnerable, because someone could come along at any moment, yet I believed in my own invincibility, and I loved to take calculated risks. When I would traverse the woods en femme, I would feel VERY vulnerable, knowing that any detection would be an insult to my cultivated, albeit natural state. It was just me and nature, just as it should be, and I sought a state of grace under the canopy of trees – “Like a cathedral” my female friend once pronounced. I think a lot about the forest I left behind, a place I knew intimately, and a place where I could be the real “me,” since nature harbors no censure for the crossdresser...

So, boys WILL be girls – it’s inevitable and natural, and it should be expected. Do you agree? :straightface:

kimdl93
03-15-2012, 04:46 PM
I know its entirely within my nature to crossdress. And each of us began life at as female - but for a few genetically driven changes, we would have been borne female. So, in some sense, the manifestations of maleness are a disturbance of our original selves, necessitated by evolution to promote reproductive hardiness and diversity within Chordata.

Leelou
03-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Wow, thats beatiful. I always enjoy your writing but don't always reply, so thanks for contributing to this site.

Marleena
03-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Freddy does it again, so nicely written.:) You make being a TG girl sound like a beautiful gift here (which it can be). Thanks so much!

Amy07
03-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Dear, this a an wonderful post here. I am sure the fine people here will read it and read it again. I am sure i will, so thank you for the time you spent submitting it.
My two cents.....
Be real. You dress or not, you got out or not, and you pass depending on where you live and where you go. Just don't get hurt or hurt somebody else in what you do. Same rules apply in everyday life, i think.

Walking from the cabin, through the wooded lane... which path should i choose..... the path less trodden

Julogden
03-15-2012, 05:34 PM
A wonderful posting, Frederique, I really like what you had to say and heartily agree. Lovely!

However, I'm convinced that the woods of your youth are quite different than the woods near my house, as the woods here are well supplied with clouds of mosquitoes and lots of Poison Ivy, so wandering nude there would inspire a significantly different posting, one that would require significant censoring of the colorful language required to adequately describe the experience of wandering there in the buff. ;)

Thanks,
Carol

Bonnie J
03-15-2012, 06:55 PM
I am sure I am too practical or something. Naked through the woods, just conjures up visions of bugs, stickers, scratches and god knows what else to bite and annoy me. I am glad it worked for you.

Miriam-J
03-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Thank you, Freddy, for another essay that is both pleasing to the ear and thought-provoking. Indeed, I'm amazed that the central theme, of crossdressing as an acceptance of freedom from artificial restraint, hadn't been clear to me before. I've enjoyed a celebration of freedom from so many artificial restraints (better explored in private conversations), yet I've continued to look at my crossdressing as something that somehow required an active initiative. If we accept, as you posit, that male-to-female crossdressing is the natural state, it becomes much easier to understand the asymmetry between our situation and that of our GG sisters. This rings true for me, and will give me more to consider in coming days.

I've always thought it would be wonderful to live in or have a long visit to a real wilderness, where you encounter no one for days or weeks. In a place like this, one could indulge many life choices without the usual consequences.

Miriam

STACY B
03-15-2012, 09:23 PM
A wonderful posting, Frederique, I really like what you had to say and heartily agree. Lovely!

However, I'm convinced that the woods of your youth are quite different than the woods near my house, as the woods here are well supplied with clouds of mosquitoes and lots of Poison Ivy, so wandering nude there would inspire a significantly different posting, one that would require significant censoring of the colorful language required to adequately describe the experience of wandering there in the buff. ;)

Thanks,
Carol

OHHHH YEA now ya tell me about poisen ivy ,,, Thanx alot ,,, MOM,,,,,,, IM ITCHY !!!

Anne2345
03-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Years ago I lived on a farm with a large percentage of woods on the premises. I loved the woods, so I would enter the forest and just walk around, looking up at the trees as they swayed in the gentle breezes, or down at the ground to see the Lady Slippers, Trilliums, and Wintergreen berries. It was a magical place, especially when the fog rolled in from the nearby Atlantic. I felt like I was immersed in nature, and I would often go into the woods to be alone with my thoughts. When I began to crossdress, I quite naturally dressed up to walk through the forest, adding the sensation of vulnerability to my already overloaded senses. Each day I would go farther and farther, deeper and deeper, until I reached a state where the boy disappeared completely – it became very natural to be dressed as a girl; in fact it made perfect sense to “address” nature in this manner...

Here’s a confession - I used to amble though the woods naked (or [I]nude if you prefer), just enjoying being alive and IN nature. I felt somewhat vulnerable, because someone could come along at any moment, yet I believed in my own invincibility, and I loved to take calculated risks. When I would traverse the woods en femme, I would feel VERY vulnerable, knowing that any detection would be an insult to my cultivated, albeit natural state. It was just me and nature, just as it should be, and I sought a state of grace under the canopy of trees – “Like a cathedral” my female friend once pronounced. I think a lot about the forest I left behind, a place I knew intimately, and a place where I could be the real “me,” since nature harbors no censure for the crossdresser...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The trees within the forest, gently caressed by the winds travelling lazily around and through the trees per nature's game, as the fog rolls slowly in from the Atlantic, does indeed create a beautiful mental image. That you would lose your self to the calling of femninity within the protection offered by nature, and to seek unity with her under the great, peaceful, private wooded canopies before and above you is quite magical unto itself. Whether dressed en femme, or au natural, it must have been a magnificent, peaceful, and profoundly personal moment of self appreciation, enjoyment, and awareness.

Simply beautiful and magnificent! I applaud you! :clap:

DianeDeBris
03-15-2012, 11:40 PM
"Many outsiders would say that crossdressing is unnatural, but I feel it is VERY natural – crossdressing exists in a state provided by nature, after all. The MtF CD’er seeks to be at ease with his “self,” i.e. natural..."

Freddy does it again! Is it any wonderful pretty much all of us read everything she writes?! Others have commented on the lovely images of woods, ocean and fog, and I entirely concur. I was struck by the passage quoted just above, which triggered many thoughts and associations for me -- most significantly, I believe it is well accepted among scientists and philosophers alike that the "nature" of a thing is any characteristic that occurs and recurs with relative frequency among a given population. In this sense, then, we look to the simple fact that crossdressing does occur and has occurred, in every human population and society across the globe and throughout the millennia. I acknowledge it is not a behavior that is routinely engaged in by a numerical majority of any population; neither is running marathons, or tatting lace, or eating tofu. But a significant percentage of any human society does -- and always has -- engaged in this activity, regardless of the "typical" styles of attire of any given society. Simply put, this is something that human beings do, and always have done. In this sense at a minimum, then, this conduct, this choice of activity, is something a solid piece of humanity enjoys and accordingly is consistent with our human nature. It is "natural."
I think one of the errors that creeps into thinking and discussions on this topic is the separate and completely unrelated concept of "normal." "Normal" and "norm" and "normative" are mathematical concepts, unrelated to the breadth of what is inherent in -- "natural to" -- humanity. I'll defer that discussion for another day.
Wonderfully said, Freddy!
Hugs -- Diane

KellyJameson
03-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Nature protected the she of me, I escaped into the woods,rivers and valleys to be free from the insane world of adults who were trying to change me, nature kept me whole and was and is my refuge and sanctuary.

I to would go naked at every chance. Swimming in rivers feeling the movement of water against my skin. Lying on a slab of stone that has been heated by the Sun. The smell of the earth in my nostrils as I pushed my face into the moss growing at the base of trees. I would lay on the ground and try to feel the Earths heartbeat and think about God.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
03-16-2012, 07:11 AM
Wow, thats beatiful. I always enjoy your writing but don't always reply, so thanks for contributing to this site.

I have to agree with LeeLou. Beautifully said.

HannahF6
03-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Yes, I have to agree. Girls clothing did beckon and I do often wonder how many men have at some point in their lives been crossdressers. Likely not many would admit to it but I suspect well over 50%.

Hannah

Chris100
03-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Very nicely expressed and I can empathise completely!

Christine.

stacycoral
03-16-2012, 09:08 AM
Freedy, girl you have taken us to a wonderful place, it is so easy to see myself in your story, just enjoying the woods and time of life, thanks so much for a great story to be able dream that we were there. Yes boys will be girls someday.

TGMarla
03-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Whether male or female, if one is going to travel the paths necessary to experience humanity, one must pass by and come to know the "other" gender, the one other than what you are born as, and experience both the masculine and the feminine on a personal basis. And as you have found, in order to experience true human-ness, one must encounter nature at its very core. This may well be done while in the natural state. Freddy, your journey, or more like, your path of study, seems less to me a path towards femininity, but a path towards humanity, where you experience both the masculine and the feminine on a very personal level, and incorporate the natural into it in order to find a pure and pristine human experience. I like that.

Michelle 2
03-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Freddy the way you construct your thoughts will never cease to amaze me. Thank you for sharing them with us, and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Michelle

Aylineira
03-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Oh good I didn't want to be the first to reply when I first read this since I didn't want to ruin the beauty of your words with my terrible grammar.

diannecourtney
03-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Aw, the prolific writer who bares all the full interpretations of life from both the male perspective and feminine understanding. We just love you Freddie!!! Where do you get the time to be so prolific or is it boredom on the Great Plains of Kansas?

tinysquid
03-16-2012, 11:25 PM
Beautifully stated ....unequivocally true. Thanks for posting this!