PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser dilemma?

polkadotfarrah
03-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Hey I'm a crossdresser who always loves to get dressed in cute clothes, but after I get all dressed up I just don't know what to do ahah. I usually dress at night, when everyone else at home is asleep, but I don't have anything to do while dressed. I love the feeling of dressing up, acting femme and girly, and playing, but if you guys have any ideas of things I could try?

Jacqueline Winona
03-15-2012, 11:41 PM
How about a drive around your local neighborhood? Or whatever you would normally do at work?

Princess_Andria
03-15-2012, 11:45 PM
Tonight i dressed for new pictures for my blog and after i was a bit bored so i went on chatrandom.com, i talked to 2 girls who were fascinated and intrigued by me being a CD, try it if you have a webcam :)

docrobbysherry
03-16-2012, 12:20 AM
There's something I want to do nearly every time I get dressed! But, if u don't get the inclination I'm talking about, forget about that one, Polka!

Oh, hey! Here's one that's kind of popular! How 'bout going out while your dressed!?

AmberDay
03-16-2012, 12:28 AM
I like to put on a satin gown, light a couple of candles, and snuggle on the couch with a romance novel.

polkadotfarrah
03-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Aha docrobbysherry I think I know what you mean ;) No worries

Krististeph
03-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Hey I'm a crossdresser who always loves to get dressed in cute clothes, but after I get all dressed up I just don't know what to do ahah. I usually dress at night, when everyone else at home is asleep, but I don't have anything to do while dressed. I love the feeling of dressing up, acting femme and girly, and playing, but if you guys have any ideas of things I could try?

let's get the sarcastic remark over with first..

"Crossdresser dilemma?"... that would be free male clothes!
:rofl::rofl:

If you have to be quite...
Write a romance novel.
Learn to fly on a flight simulator- as your femme self!
Practice posing/modeling with a digital camera- take tons of photos, practice your posture and facial expressions.

Aylineira
03-16-2012, 11:10 AM
I just do what I normally do. If I'm hungry go eat. Watch TV. Play some video games. Shop for more clothes. The list can go on!

Foxglove
03-16-2012, 11:25 AM
I agree with Aylineira. I'm not so much into doing special things as doing ordinary things. I don't want dressing to be a special part of my life. I'd prefer it to be my life.

Annabelle

JessHaust
03-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes, sweetie, go out! Thats what I do.
Try to find a local TG group ,meet up.com is a good place to look, so is Tri-Ess. Once you go out, you will never be satisfied with staying home again.

HannahF6
03-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Sorry if I post this message twice, I think I just messed up.

One habit I have, as soon as I'm properly dressed en femme is site at the piano, open a book of music by J. S. Bach and get some serious practice in. After that I'll probably drive somewhere and go for a walk. But Bach is mandatory, the music is just good for the soul.

Hannah

kimdl93
03-16-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm not a fan of late night forays - i presume you have a wife or other family members at home who might awaken and notice your abscence. Plus, its just more dangerous to be out later at night. Could you find another time of day?

Stephanie47
03-16-2012, 12:32 PM
If you're married with children, then it is difficult to do much during the time all are asleep. When I was in my thirties sometimes I did go for a drive around the neighborhood at night. I must have been nuts. My wife never said anything. I wonder if she figured it out and just ignored my absence.

Now as a retiree with no kids at home and wife who still works, I get a lot of femme time. I usually have a lot of domestic chores to do in my seven hours of daily femme time. Today I am cleaning out the pantry and making a three bean salad. When it gets warmer and drier, I'll spend some time in the backyard.

I will admit it can get somewhat boring if you cannot do anything in femme or drab.

candicd
03-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Go for a drive.
Go to Sonic and get a Route 44 drink (Sonic is everywhere right?)
Go to a late movie.

I like the pics and expressions idea. I think I will steal that one.

Karren H
03-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Probably can't take the car because I'm guessing your wife or mother orr whom ever is sleeping will hear you leave. You could take a walk around the block but the neighborhood watch might turn you in and the police pick you up and put you in a holding cell with your new boyfriend Buba! You could do some online internet video chat stuff... Just don't yell "ohh yes.. Yess... Yessss". Too loud and wake "them" up.... Guess theres really nothing to do after all....

Frédérique
03-16-2012, 03:53 PM

Well, there IS something you could do, but this is a family program... :heehee:

Personally, I just being dressed up, perhaps doing nothing, enveloping myself in those special feelings that my clothes provide freely and generously. I often just flit from room to room in my part of the house, twirling in place now and then, watching my skirt undergo the effects of centrifugal force. Cute!

Beyond that, it’s fun to just try on everything in your closet (I assume you have a closet?), and spend time with your femme self. This is so special that I set aside time to BE girly – it’s fun!
:battingeyelashes: