PDA

View Full Version : I seem strong but im really just a weak person on the inside.

Myojine
03-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Seriously thinking of just buying up some ****ty style clothes, getting nair and getting rid of all the body hair. Get some super sexy style clothes and being a transgirl prostitute.
Seriously shit just never works for me and im going to be a peice of ass, id rather just get paid for it.

Becoming Brianna
03-17-2012, 12:25 AM
Myojine,

Please don't do something so rash... I know the world has its bad people that may try to use you, but there are beautiful people as well who you will meet and they will value you for who you really are and treat you with the respect you deserve... Things will get better the storms you are encountering in your life cannot and will not endure forever... Some day, the clouds will part, your life will brighten, and you will shine radiantly, happy and smiling... Just keep holding out hope for a better day... It will come...

Brianna

Myojine
03-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Some day, the clouds will part, your life will brighten, and you will shine radiantly, happy and smiling... Just keep holding out hope for a better day... It will come...

Brianna

i doubt that.

i really do

KaTanya
03-17-2012, 02:02 AM
With the amount of negativity you seem to be going thru, do you really think that spending time with Johns is going to make your life any better?

Bad. Things. Happen. What you're proposing may only be increasing the odds.

The least of your problems will be getting stiffed. The least. Think about that.

Melody Moore
03-17-2012, 05:04 AM
Unfortunately there are those that think that is all you are is a piece of arse, but that doesn't
mean that you should cave & give in to that type of social pressure. I know I am a good person
that is caring and compassionate about other people and I believe that there is someone out there
for me. At this point in my life I am not that desperate that I feel I need to go out 'looking' for
someone because the chances are great that I would end up with the wrong person. Now I also
really value my independence and my freedom. And one thing I would like to suggest to you is
that you learn to love yourself before trying to love someone else. You need to stop putting
yourself down, and start to polish yourself up from the inside out. And maybe one day you
might find that right person, but I just don't believe that right now is the right time for that.

Kaitlyn Michele
03-17-2012, 07:58 AM
BS...

you are better than that... i can see it in your fierce intelligent posts....

you are in a bad place mentally, and it causes you to be blind to your best qualities...

i have jumped on you before because you use this forum to vent and don't seem to want to take steps to help yourself...but your recent times have been filled with positive and wonderful progress..

bad things happen to all of us... this is your next step in your personal growth... you've learned that good things can happen to you..things you've wanted your whole life have recently occured in your life..how great is that???

but bad things happen, and will happen more....and learning to deal with that stuff is part of growing up and being a the best person you can..

Melody Moore
03-17-2012, 11:06 AM
but bad things happen, and will happen more....and learning to deal with that stuff is part of growing up and being a the best person you can..

That is all very true and very much valid here Kaitlyn.

The sad fact is some people simply never want to learn how to transcend life's issues & all of the drama,
because it does not suit an attention seeking personality. Like what would some people really do if they
had no issues & dramas to deal with? that only leaves one thing I can think of... Get out & enjoy life! ;)

Stay positive & happy Myojine & many new doors will open for you,
but if you continue to be so flippant, then what can one really expect?

Myojine
03-17-2012, 11:51 AM
I] Get out & enjoy life![/I] ;)

Life sucks id rather play video games.

And imjust a little tired of putting everything i got into relationships, everything i possibly can to make them feel loved and adored and then getting pushed out and havingmy heart walked on.
****it
im done.
the next person that tells me "i love you" im gonna slap the shit out of.

Momarie
03-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Get off the pitty pot.

You are not a victim, you volunteer for the sh*t you experience in your life.

Quit living in the fantasy that Prince Charming is going to save you and take care of you.

YOU are your own Prince Charming...
YOU have to save and take care of YOURSELF.

It takes effort and work on your part but you will find it is highly satisfying to rely only on yourself.
Only then will you be ready to share your complete self and love with another.

Jorja
03-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Maybe the problem is in who you choose to love??? What we think we want and what we are attracted to are very different things. Often the people we are most attracted to support some dysfunction in our life. The partners you are currently attracting are identical to your self worth. In other words the way they respect you, the way they value your time, the way they treat you… All this should be a reflection of the way you treat & value yourself and expect to be treated. Learn to love your self before trying to love someone else.

JohnH
03-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Don't ever think you are going to find happiness in being a prostitute. If you think you feel worthless now you are guaranteed to feel even worse when you are regarded as a piece of ass to be used and then discarded.

I have been battling the depressions of being unemployed and have felt suicidal in the past. Then I remember how our Lord died to take our place for the punishment of our sins. He wants us to live and have productive lives.

Just look at something in your life that you can improve. I am an unemployed software engineer and I have been taking a lot of time to get familiar with new technology and talking to people. It would be easy for me to hide myself in a shell and not reach out. Read some biographies of some people you admire. I am reading biographies of Thomas A. Edison and Henry Ford. Those were individuals who started out under lowly circumstances and made something of their lives. I especially admire the tenacity of Edison - he had a lot of inventions, but he sure worked hard on a lot of dead ends. I need to start working on multiple fronts and I just might have a lot more insights how to end the unemployment and to prosper.

Also think about those things you can be grateful for. I have to remember to plant positive thoughts in my mind t0 allow them to influence my subconscious mind. If you don't plant good thoughts than toxic weeds take over you subconscious mind. Your thoughts will influence what actions you take and what results in your life that you have.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

Johanna

Myojine
03-17-2012, 03:14 PM
I have been battling the depressions of being unemployed and have felt suicidal in the past. Then I remember how our Lord died to take our place for the punishment of our sins. He wants us to live and have productive lives.

Johanna
No offence, but keep god out of this.
i REALLY dont like being preached to.

Momarie
03-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Don't ever think you are going to find happiness in being a prostitute. If you think you feel worthless now you are guaranteed to feel even worse when you are regarded as a piece of ass to be used and then discarded.

Just look at something in your life that you can improve. I am an unemployed software engineer and I have been taking a lot of time to get familiar with new technology and talking to people. It would be easy for me to hide myself in a shell and not reach out. Read some biographies of some people you admire. I am reading biographies of Thomas A. Edison and Henry Ford. Those were individuals who started out under lowly circumstances and made something of their lives. I especially admire the tenacity of Edison - he had a lot of inventions, but he sure worked hard on a lot of dead ends. I need to start working on multiple fronts and I just might have a lot more insights how to end the unemployment and to prosper.

Also think about those things you can be grateful for. I have to remember to plant positive thoughts in my mind t0 allow them to influence my subconscious mind. If you don't plant good thoughts than toxic weeds take over you subconscious mind. Your thoughts will influence what actions you take and what results in your life that you have.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

Johanna

Wow,
That is excellent advice.
A trip to the Library can be such an inspiration.
Even if it is just a fluff ~ cotton candy for the mind ~ easy read.
Or written about a woman you admire or aspire to be.
Or a time and place you hold in high esteem.
One of my greatest joys in life are books...I need them just like food and water.
I feel downright wealthy when I come home from the Library with a stack of books.

Bree-asaurus
03-17-2012, 04:44 PM
You've talked about a lot of your problems in other posts, including your habit of having sex with someone because they want to, not because you do.

Maybe you should take some time to learn to love yourself before you worry about finding someone else to love?

Asako
03-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Life sucks id rather play video games.What do you think I do with my spare time to keep from going insane? Only problem is...sometimes(ok, a lot of the time), I bury my mind into a game for 6-8 hours and end up escaping into the game to avoid the reality that I have issues that need to be confronted, dealt with, etc..

As for where you are mentally...A friend of mine went through a really mentally abusive relationship that lasted 6 years. ******* she was with MAYBE worked 6 months out of those 6 years. Over those 6 years, he pawned her stuff. He had her CONVINCED that he was the best she could do. He had her socially isolated from even her FAMILY. He basically beat her down into thinking she was worthless. I see a lot of that "I am worthless" thinking in the way you word things. I know therapists don't have a good track record with you. That is evident by what? 4 suicide attempts because they wouldn't "help you", so to speak? My friend has been seeing a case manager from MHMR and it has taken her manager roughly 4 years to help my friend start changing her view of herself for the better. I'm hesitant to suggest it but maybe a doctor of some sort can help you in that area?

Kirsty_D
03-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Get off the pitty pot.

Quit living in the fantasy that Prince Charming is going to save you and take care of you.

It takes effort and work on your part but you will find it is highly satisfying to rely only on yourself.

I agree 100% with Momarie, the only person who can help you is yourself.

If you can't do that then nobody can help you.

Traci Elizabeth
03-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Not another poor me thread! You know you would do well to start thinking positive not just about yourself but about everything.

What's that saying - you make your own bed. How about misery begets misery. Maybe you ought to go the the library as others have mentioned and look up Pygmalion and see if that fits you which I am sure it does. You can start working on changing that.

Or look up the "Self-Fulfilling Philosophy" as I think that most certainly applies to you!

Melody Moore
03-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Get off the pitty pot.

I am 100% positive that many people will agree with me that this is by far the best advice
anyone can give Myojine. I am sick of trying to help someone that refuses to help themselves
& expects a free ride in life. And replying to her threads with advice won't do a damn thing.

I think it is time we all stopped replying to Myojine's very negative attention
seeking & let her try & work out how to do something for herself for once.

Myojine
03-18-2012, 04:04 AM
Or look up the "Self-Fulfilling Philosophy" as I think that most certainly applies to you!

unfortunately that only works for those trying to ****themselves over.

Its not my fault that i do everythign humanly possible to make sure my singificant other feels loved and looked after, but they end it anyways.
No its them who end the relationship.
Its them, EVERY GOD DAMNED TIME.
I have never broken up with someone, ive only ever been dumped.

I've done one thing to one of my relationships that ****ed it up for us, and i did everything possible to patch things up.
In the end, were still damn good friends, and if it was in the cards we'd be together right now, but because of circumstances, we cant be, not because of soemthing i did.
I've never sabatoged a relationship, ive done everything i could to keep it together.

Funny thing is, I got a friend named andrew, and a friend named haley, we got the same thing in common. We go through the same shit all the time. we're all the same way.

Maybe i'm a target for people that are bitter
At least i can say that i've never been a quitter

Tamara Croft
03-18-2012, 04:55 AM
I think it is time we all stopped replying to Myojine's very negative attention
seeking & let her try & work out how to do something for herself for once.

Since when do we stop supporting a person because they are constantly hitting rock bottom? Don't you think that's rather mean? Some people have all the shit luck in the world, some people need constant help, doesn't mean they are negative attention seeking, it means they need help and you don't help people by constantly being all high and mighty.

When people stop supporting others, that's when the real shit starts, that's when people start taking their lives, because they don't have anyone else. Anyone here want to stop supporting others because they feel it's not helping can seriously take a hike off this board, cus that Melody has just pissed me off :Angry3:

Myojine
03-18-2012, 05:04 AM
Since when do we stop supporting a person because they are constantly hitting rock bottom? Don't you think that's rather mean? Some people have all the shit luck in the world, some people need constant help, doesn't mean they are negative attention seeking, it means they need help and you don't help people by constantly being all high and mighty.

When people stop supporting others, that's when the real shit starts, that's when people start taking their lives, because they don't have anyone else. Anyone here want to stop supporting others because they feel it's not helping can seriously take a hike off this board, cus that Melody has just pissed me off :Angry3:

i....
wish i could hug you right now

this is the first understanding statement i have heard....
thank you

Sophora
03-18-2012, 10:09 AM

Its not my fault that i do everythign humanly possible to make sure my singificant other feels loved and looked after, but they end it anyways.

I've done one thing to one of my relationships that ****ed it up for us, and i did everything possible to patch things up.
In the end, were still damn good friends, and if it was in the cards we'd be together right now, but because of circumstances, we cant be, not because of soemthing i did.
I've never sabatoged a relationship, ive done everything i could to keep it together.

Funny thing is, I got a friend named andrew, and a friend named haley, we got the same thing in common. We go through the same shit all the time. we're all the same way.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW. "It's not my fault my life sucks it is everyone else's fault." Something is wrong in your life. Many people here have tried to help you, You either dismiss their advise or belittle it. You are only a victim because you make yourself one.

JohannaH gave you perfect advice here but because she mentioned religion(wasn't preachy about it at all just stating what works for her) you don't even give it a chance.

Myojine, your life is at a crossroads. I do care what happens about you but please stop with the self-delisional stuff and GET SOME FREAKING HELP. Start seeing a therapists they are free if you were honorably discharged from the military(I know you were discharged just don't know what kind of discharge you have).

This is the last chance you have of me supporting you. Make some changes in your life. Don't date anyone right now. See a therapist. If you don't, then your life is a lost cause.

You haven't read any of her other threads have you? Go back and read them. It is the same thing over and over again. They are some of the negative stuff I have ever read(I feel very depressed). There comes a time when people need to lose everything in their life before they get that hit. This is the 15th time she hit rock bottom. She constantly belittles the advice and dismisses it out of hand. No one here wants anything bad to happen to her at all. However(I speak for myself) she is making my time here miserable with all of her negative threads that gain 20+ posts giving her advice that she doesn't take or even belittles. She had one positive maybe 2 positive threads where her life gets better and then right back now.

I am doing from a high and mighty place, nor is Melody. It is coming from a grounded place. A lot of us have had a lot of bad stuff happen to us and have it rock bottom multiple times. However we followed the advice given and are at a much better place. She would to if she would just listen to what is being said instead of being all drama.

I am tired of listening to her drama all the time. It is up to her to change and she doesn't. she is what GG's call a "drama queen".

Becoming Brianna
03-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Personally, I think some people are being kind of hard on Myojine in this thread... She clearly is not in a good place mentally right now, and needs every ounce of support she can get... I'm sure everyone has dealt with the same feelings of sadness and low self-worth that she is battling now in some way or another at least a few times in their lives (I know I have)... And it is at these moments when we need people the most... Instead of the harsh words directed toward her that I have read in a few posts (most have been pretty constructive as far as I can see), we should support her and be there for her when she needs to vent her frustrations... Stay strong and keep going, Myojine, know that there are people in the world who care about you and value you... I wish you nothing but success in your journey to find peace within yourself...

Brianna

eternal-c
03-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Wow... Myojine I have to say I admire your tenacity. Even though you are feeling like S**t about yourself, and have had to deal with people imposing their mentalities, you still took the time to encourage me with the stuff I am going through right now on my other post.

I have dealt with constantly negative people, and while it feels like they drain me, I will NEVER stop helping them, ESPECIALLY my friends. I have been through my fair amount of crud and have almost been dead a few times because of the stuff I have had to go through, but have been blessed by friends who have always shown me their support, even when I thought I didn't need it.

I don't want to give any relationship advice, but know that you have friends here that will support you and help you no matter what.

Candice

Traci Elizabeth
03-18-2012, 01:42 PM

The most important thing you need to ask yourself is WHY does everyone end relationships with you!

You think maybe your constant negative attitude chases people away. No one wants to be with a habitual complainer who blames all their ills on others.

You remind me of a mother whose son is marching out of step with the rest of the troops and her saying, "LOOK! everyone but my son are out of step!"

Remember what I told you - misery begets misery.

You live will never change as long as you act the way you do now. If I were you, I would spend every penny I had and then some to get professional help.

You are not going to get sympathy from me. You need everyone who is "left" in your life to treat you with "Tuff-Love!"

I just extracted this from another website: "Is tuff-love necessary sometimes?

When you see a young person on the verge of ruining their lives, it is heart breaking to an older person to see young people making bad decisions.

Sometimes, it necessary in humble opinion, to not sugar-coat it and tell it like it is…Sometimes people need a shock to the system to cause them to think. Life is about decisions. Good decisions bring good results and bad one do not.

Anyway, fruit for thought…got to go walk my fuzzy friend…later…

Myojine
03-18-2012, 01:51 PM
JohannaH gave you perfect advice here but because she mentioned religion(wasn't preachy about it at all just stating what works for her) you don't even give it a chance.
I can not trust someone who first of all has no reguards to my own beleifs, and who follows something with blind faith.

She had one positive maybe 2 positive threads where her life gets better and then right back now.
Maybe because soemthing happened, which is consistant with a pattern...
No one even asked, what happened?
A basic human curiosity would make a person question why another is not feeling well.
People noticed i was becoming happy. And then something happened, and now im being bashed.

Did you even read what i posted?
the person i was in a relationship sabatoged it, on purpose.
just like the previous person, and the person before them, and the person before that.
Because i fell in love with this people, its my fault then huh?

Myojine
03-18-2012, 01:59 PM
The most important thing you need to ask yourself is WHY does everyone end relationships with you!
You want to REALLY know that answer?
The last 4 people I have been in a relationship with have said the EXACT same thing
"Im not good enough for you, theres no way that i can be the person that you need, I dont want to hurt you"

Intreperate it the way that you want because i never can understand what they mean.
Just FYI, i am still friends with all of my Ex's. Friends, just not lovers.
How many people do you know that breaks up with their significant other, that keep them on MSN Skype and Facebook, and talk with them still as friends
As far as i know, eveyrone else freaks out, tries to screw the other over and then bitches about it on facebook.
I dont do that. I always try to make sure we still stay friends.
I do the best i can to make sure they know i dont hate them, ill still be there for them and that i still love them for all that theyre worth.
I have NEVER seen anyone else in my entire lifetime do what I do.
Remember that quote: Be the change you want to see in the world.
Id rather people break up and still care for one another, than break up and try to socially murder one another.

You think maybe your constant negative attitude chases people away. No one wants to be with a habitual complainer who blames all their ills on others
you are making a judgement of character in which you have no grounds to make.
At what point have you seen how i act around or treat my significant others?
NEVER.

And thats something you would NEVER know.

And JoahnnaH your inbox is full. ~_~

eternal-c
03-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Bah, I just realized that in trying to be supportive I left out a key portion to what I was trying to say. I was talking about people being negative all the time, but failed to say that I do not think it describes you. I am sorry if I sent the wrong message across.

As many have said: Only we can make our decisions in the end, but those same people that have said that I think sometimes forget that for us to make those decisions that we need encouragement and support to get there.

I am not the best writer, but if you ever need a word of encouragement or support: I will do my best to provide such. (However: I likewise might through in a little "Tough love" if I am to repeat myself too many times. Will never stop helping a friend though.)

Kaitlyn Michele
03-18-2012, 04:29 PM
......................you are making a judgement of character in which you have no grounds to make......

So then what exactly does this mean???

The world has turned my heart cold, my spirit freezes the very air in which i breath.
The pain I feel is the essence of the darkness and nightmare that has been my life.
My blood runs cold and vile, pure poison in the spirit it carries
Burning distain of the fith of men, and gods.
Can you not see what hate hath made me become?

This is a message board...i only know you by what you write..
Are you just posing? the stuff you write here is so totally different than the way you describe yourself..

can you step back from everything and talk to people about what really matters, without all the drama you create in your threads??

if you want to be here, if you want help, then you need to decide whether the things you write matter, or whether they dont...because if the things you write matter, then its very difficult to take your self description at face value.

Myojine
03-18-2012, 04:36 PM
So then what exactly does this mean???
It means Exactly what i said

NEVER.

I already explained, but you werent listening.

Bree-asaurus
03-18-2012, 04:48 PM

NEVER.

She was asking what the words she quoted BELOW the question meant:

The world has turned my heart cold, my spirit freezes the very air in which i breath.
The pain I feel is the essence of the darkness and nightmare that has been my life.
My blood runs cold and vile, pure poison in the spirit it carries
Burning distain of the fith of men, and gods.
Can you not see what hate hath made me become?

Her question was sparked by you saying "......................you are making a judgement of character in which you have no grounds to make......"

Myojine
03-18-2012, 04:56 PM
She was asking what the words she quoted BELOW the question meant:

Her question was sparked by you saying "......................you are making a judgement of character in which you have no grounds to make......"

its a poem i wrote 3 years ago i think, its been in my signature since.
its has everything to do with my history, has partly to do with elfen lied, has partly to do why i am who i am this day.
it has alot to do with me being transgender

Tamara Croft
03-18-2012, 05:31 PM
You haven't read any of her other threads have you?

Yes I have, what's your point?

It is the same thing over and over again.

And? so is the MTF section, full of the same thing over and over again, but I don't see you going in there ripping them a new one all the damn time....

They are some of the negative stuff I have ever read(I feel very depressed)

Oh gosh, let me just get the violins out for you :violin: there, do you feel better now? Do you feel all big and mighty now you've slammed someone to the floor where they already are? do you just maybe want to stamp on her again just for the sake of it?

I am tired of listening to her drama all the time.

I'm tired of all the nasty replies in this thread, but they still keep on coming, like a bad smell... it never ends...

It is up to her to change and she doesn't. she is what GG's call a "drama queen".

Yes it is up to her to change, but how can she change when people keep talking to her like she's a child? and if she wants to be a damn drama queen then she has the right to be a damn drama queen and if you don't like it, then jog on to the next damn thread or maybe go into the MTF section where it's all roses and fairy dust :rolleyes:

Seriously, y'all can just knock it off, cus quite frankly, your advice isn't doing anyone any good. Stop talking down to her and have some bloody respect :Angry3:

i....
wish i could hug you right now

this is the first understanding statement i have heard....
thank you

You're welcome :hugs:

Kaitlyn Michele
03-18-2012, 06:16 PM

NEVER.

Oh i have been listening..

its ok...you just keep doing what you are doing..

sorry i couldn't be more supportive to you.

Tamara Croft
03-18-2012, 06:40 PM
sorry i couldn't be more supportive to you.

If you had the same treatment when you split from your wife in 2006, all the threads you posted back then about the break up, the updates, how low you felt etc... do you think you'd be where you are now had you been dished the same treatment you've given Myojine?

well, for those who have posted with support for me i want to thank you for the shoulder to cry on...

Nuff said??

Sophora
03-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Yes it is up to her to change, but how can she change when people keep talking to her like she's a child? and if she wants to be a damn drama queen then she has the right to be a damn drama queen and if you don't like it, then jog on to the next damn thread or maybe go into the MTF section where it's all roses and fairy dust :rolleyes:

Seriously, y'all can just knock it off, cus quite frankly, your advice isn't doing anyone any good. Stop talking down to her and have some bloody respect :Angry3:

Here we are at the pass where people read more into words than what is intended. In posts we don't have the same thing as tone of voice. what we write in one tone will most likely be taken wrong by someone else. The adage "the pen is mightier than the sword" applies here. What someone writes will always be misconstrue by someone else. It is the fallacy of posting on a forum.

I tried to write in a tone that wasn't talking to her as a child but you read it as one. I didn't think anyone was trying to treat her like that but the perception was wrong.

Myojine,

We are basing our judgement on what we see you write here. Rather wrong or right, It is how we see you. We only see more negative threads started by you than positive ones. couple that with your signature, your argumentative nature, and your picture, we make assumptions. again wrong or right, it is how we see you. You see us in the other light. As treating you differently. Sorry on my part. But the thing is based on what you post MOST OF THE TIME HERE, I would say the same as i do now. If it isn't true then starting showing that. From what I read, you sound like someone who needs to grow up and seek professional help. as for the grounds of judgement, we aren't judging at least I am trying not to. You are taking what people are saying and thinking they are. Maybe try to correct the negative in your life. We all have rough lives. We are trying to supportive. The adage is true "it takes two to tango." You said "you are making a judgement of character in which you have no grounds to make." However trying to support someone with making a judgement call is not the best way to handle stuff. This will most likely be the last time I write in one of your threads or even click on them(taking advice that I should have taken before I even posted here). I still think you should look into having the VA help you out with counseling tho.

Kaitlyn Michele
03-19-2012, 05:54 AM
If you had the same treatment when you split from your wife in 2006, all the threads you posted back then about the break up, the updates, how low you felt etc... do you think you'd be where you are now had you been dished the same treatment you've given Myojine?

Nuff said??

No..not enough said. Stop being a bully to me.
How vicious and how nasty to dredge up something like that......are you inferring i am being this way to the OP?

My response that you quoted was sincere and not mean at all...my thoughts around not being able to help made me sad.. i wish i could...

look at my original response to myojine.....it was thoughtful and to the point...and it was directly responsive to her original post....it was ignored.
look at my second post to her , which simply challenged her statements about her life to try to point her in a more constructive direction...

If you are gonna bust in and push people around, please give us the courtesy of taking into account the whole story, and not just the parts that piss you off..

..i didn't see you reaching out to help her over the last 300 posts. i havent seen you give her any "good" advice..

Myojine
03-19-2012, 08:19 AM
No..not enough said. Stop being a bully to me.
[...]......are you inferring i am being this way to the OP?

My response that you quoted was sincere and not mean at all...my thoughts around not being able to help made me sad.. i wish i could...

look at my original response to myojine.....it was thoughtful and to the point...and it was directly responsive to her original post....it was ignored.
look at my second post to her , which simply challenged her statements about her life to try to point her in a more constructive direction...

If you are gonna bust in and push people around, please give us the courtesy of taking into account the whole story, and not just the parts that piss you off..

..i didn't see you reaching out to help her over the last 300 posts. i havent seen you give her any "good" advice..
are you ****ing kidding me?!
Who are you trying to fool?!

JohnH
03-19-2012, 08:46 AM
Myojine,

I will keep on hammering it to you -

Quit filling your mind with negative thoughts! Instead think positive thoughts.

Think of things you should be thankful for.

Here are some starters:

1. Technology that enables you to be on this forum, and this forum that exists.
2. Warm and caring souls who are concerned about you.
3. You are still alive and where there is life, there is hope.

I'm sure you can think of others. I have had to do this exercise to help lift me out of the doldrums. I have been unemployed for a very long time and I wonder how I am going to get back to work. But I take one day at a time and be thankful for the things I have - such as a kind understanding wife.

Your presentation on this forum is really bleak. Please consider changing your avatar, signature, and picture after you have thought long and hard about the things you are thankful for. I urge you to plant good thoughts in your subconscious mind instead of the weeds of despair.

Again, I speak from experience. I am hoping that after I weed out the bad thoughts and have good thoughts things will go much better for my life.

Take care,

Johanna

Julia_in_Pa
03-19-2012, 08:59 AM
I have to lend my voice to those that have told you that the negativity that has been shown in your posts concerning everything going wrong for you ad nauseum is becoming tiring.
Remember a while back when you were telling us you were suicidal? After a few of us (myself included) told you to shut up and pick yourself up and move forward what did you do???
WHAT DID YOU DO? You moved forward and not only became better but you also obtained hormones at the same time!!
You bring negativity to yourself because your putting out energy that is negative. In other words you reap what you sow.
If you sow for a positive life so shall you reap that positive life.
I don't think there is anyone here that would not want to help you Myojine but the first rule in all of this is that you must then help yourself.
The consistent barrage of negative statements from you concerning yourself is not only sad but can lead you again down a dark path that no one here wants to see you go down again.
Stop the statements like " Sh&t never goes right for me ". Just even putting that out there things will go wrong for you until the change within you occurs.
You need to first love yourself and I know from reading your posts for quite a while that you do not.
Start to seek positive change Myojine.

Julia

Kaitlyn Michele
03-19-2012, 09:16 AM
are you ****ing kidding me?!
Who are you trying to fool?!

:hugs:

It's ok ....i've reached out to you many times...i have been hard on you recently for some of your posts only after you consistently lashed out in anger at everyone's help.

The negativity you surround yourself with is only going to hurt YOU.
everyone here can read these posts and make their own judgement...

the admin butting in did nothing to help you other than empower your bad habits and push you away from the good things that have been happening for you

I wish you nothing but the best and i hope you can overcome your issues..

*Vanessa*
03-19-2012, 10:51 AM
So Myojine, given the chance, why would you not live life as you want to be treated?

I'm sure there are many things that do happen throughout your day that can be thought of as against you. Then that happens why not just say the word (to yourself) STOP. Then move on, mentally... physically... whatever.

Ya I totally agree with the "if someone needs support they need support regardless of the number of times they ask or what anyone else maybe thinking".

I totally disagree with "We are basing our judgement on what we see you write here. Rather wrong or right, It is how we see you" - PLEASE... speak only for yourself. How dare you think that any individual must first elevate them self to your self-centered plateau prior to you offer advise!

Myojine wallow in all your crapulance until you feel you are better than how you treat yourself. Then after you have reached that point listen to what some of the people here are trying to tell you. Most have no hidden agenda and only want to see you being happy (er).

Jamie Dawn
03-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Dear Myojine,
Hon let me give you the advice my therapist gave me when I was feeling very down about myself.
She said that a part of me will always be male but don't kill it off! Use the best parts of him to make a strong woman of yourself. It's called empowerment, yes you and I should have been born women but we weren't and now we are becoming who we should have been, use your stong tendancies from your male side to boost your female side! You were strong as a man and now you can be just as strong as a woman! It's in you and always will be now just use it!
Remember what Lady GaGa says, "Baby you were born this way"
Love,
Jamie Dawn

Tamara Croft
03-19-2012, 11:37 AM
the admin butting in did nothing to help you other than empower your bad habits and push you away from the good things that have been happening for you

Excuse me, but I'm also a MEMBER, not just an admin and I have every right to stand up for others on this board, so don't pull that crap on me again!!

Babeba
03-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Im not good enough for you, theres no way that i can be the person that you need, I dont want to hurt you

Myojine, I am so sorry you are in this place. Broken relationships hurt whether it is a first or a tenth, there is still pain. Even the length of time in a relationship seems to not have much of an effect on how much you 'should' hurt - when you are hooked, you are hooked... And it hurts deeply to have that ripped out of you.

I've not been inside your head, but can I share what the phrase I quoted above often means? I'm afraid I have said something like it more than once.

"I feel smothered by your kindnesses and attention, and I need to be my own person sometimes instead of half a relationship all the time. I know how your actions are driven by love for me, which is why I feel so guilty about needing to end this... But if I stay I am afraid I will drown. I don't want to hurt you, do I am taking all the blame onto myself."

If I were your partner, and I had said that to you, I would have probably felt overwhelmed by all the kindnesses you showed me. You don't always have to earn love and affection, myojine... Sometimes you have it already. You are allowed to be your own person in a relationship and so is your partner.

Sex work can be a positive for some women, ad empower them to be able to afford a better life... But I think that the negatives (doors closed if people found out, the dangers in being a TG sex worker, the place you are emotionally) may add up to make it not the right thing for you. Many cities have support for young people considering prostitution to keep them out of the negative parts of that lifestyle... Is there a place you can keep getting help from?

Kristy_K
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
I myself have found that if you don't love yourself than no one else will love you either but that doesn't keep them from wanting use you. I also found out that the more you look for love the less you find it.

Kristy

Becoming Brianna
03-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Dear Myojine,
Hon let me give you the advice my therapist gave me when I was feeling very down about myself.
She said that a part of me will always be male but don't kill it off! Use the best parts of him to make a strong woman of yourself. It's called empowerment, yes you and I should have been born women but we weren't and now we are becoming who we should have been, use your stong tendancies from your male side to boost your female side! You were strong as a man and now you can be just as strong as a woman! It's in you and always will be now just use it!
Remember what Lady GaGa says, "Baby you were born this way"
Love,
Jamie Dawn

This is truly beautiful... Thank you for posting this...

Brianna

Kaitlyn Michele
03-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Excuse me, but I'm also a MEMBER, not just an admin and I have every right to stand up for others on this board, so don't pull that crap on me again!!

ok then member to member...

i stand up for MYSELF and TO you and your misguided comments about me and this thread

Here was my original post to her..she said...
I SEEM STRONG BUT REALLY I AM WEAK...

I said..
BS...
you are better than that... i can see it in your fierce intelligent posts....
you are in a bad place mentally, and it causes you to be blind to your best qualities...
i have jumped on you before because you use this forum to vent and don't seem to want to take steps to help yourself...but your recent times have been filled with positive and wonderful progress..
bad things happen to all of us... this is your next step in your personal growth... you've learned that good things can happen to you..things you've wanted your whole life have recently occured in your life..how great is that???

What the heck did i do to deserve your nastiness? what can possibly be viewed as negative in what i said?????..my message was NOTHING BUT SUPPORT...

You are the one tamara that is out of line....especially out of line by pulling out old posts as a way to make a point..very petty and unneccessary...

BTW...I referenced messages from another thread once and was informed it was against forum rules and I was asked to delete my post

When someone posts about ditching it all to become a prostitute..the appropriate response is not "it will be ok".....:hugs:

don't go pulling your stuff on me..all member to member of course..

Tamara Croft
03-19-2012, 02:14 PM
BTW...I referenced messages from another thread once and was informed it was against forum rules and I was asked to delete my postIf you referenced it out of a private section then that is against the rules, however, if it's in an open forum, it is not.

Not arguing anymore about this in this thread, take it to PM.

Melody Moore
03-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Tamara, you singled me out here earlier in this thread on this issues, but now you can see there are many people
here that have very strong opinions similar to my own about Myojine and her posts. So are you saying we are all
wrong and that only YOU know what is best to support fellow transsexuals here? So who is holier than thou now?

And who said that just because I am not wanting to respond to Myojine's negativeness I don't want to support her?
As others have said there is not one single person here that does not care about Myojine and I could link you to lots
of posts I have made that have been very positively supportive, but when I see someone wallowing in self-pity as many
times as I have seen with Myojine then I will call it how I see it. Because any other advice is just feeding this problem.

Here are two of my earlier posts on this thread - so are you saying these are negative & unsupportive post as well?

Unfortunately there are those that think that is all you are is a piece of arse, but that doesn't
mean that you should cave & give in to that type of social pressure. I know I am a good person
that is caring and compassionate about other people and I believe that there is someone out there
for me. At this point in my life I am not that desperate that I feel I need to go out 'looking' for
someone because the chances are great that I would end up with the wrong person. Now I also
really value my independence and my freedom. And one thing I would like to suggest to you is
that you learn to love yourself before trying to love someone else. You need to stop putting
yourself down, and start to polish yourself up from the inside out. And maybe one day you
might find that right person, but I just don't believe that right now is the right time for that.

That is all very true and very much valid here Kaitlyn.

The sad fact is some people simply never want to learn how to transcend life's issues & all of the drama,
because it does not suit an attention seeking personality. Like what would some people really do if they
had no issues & dramas to deal with? that only leaves one thing I can think of... Get out & enjoy life! ;)

Julia_in_Pa
03-19-2012, 02:48 PM
I have to agree with Kaitlyn and Melody on this Tamara.
The overwhelming majority of responses including my own concern Myojine's self abasement and negative outlook .
Your strong handed approach with people concerning it comes off looking tacky and garish not to mention misguided.

Julia

Melody Moore
03-19-2012, 03:41 PM
I would hate to think that some people were talking to her like that.
It doesn't matter what you like or hate Tamara, sometimes things you disagree with might be for the best.

There is this thing called "tough love" that parents and other people use to SUPPORT their children & friends
and it has been used for centuries around the world. But one thing I never realised until now there there is a
huge difference in "tough love" between your country and mine. Because Australia bases itself of British principles
our idea of tough love is the same as in the UK (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tough_love). There is evidence to suggest that what the British call tough love
can be beneficial in the development of preferred character trait in children up to five years old. However, the British
definition used by these researchers is more similar to the concept of "authoritative" parenting, whereas American
ideas about tough love are closer to the notion of "authoritarian" parenting, which has been linked with negative
outcomes in other research. So now I understand why you believe that those dishing out the tough love here were
being all high & mighty. Anyway, I suggest if you have an issue with our tough love, then please have a read of this:

Tough love 'is good for children' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8348938.stm)

The argument about whether or not tough love is appropriate is much the same as as whether or not
being a crossdresser or transsexual is appropriate. Noone has a right to define who we are, so noone
has a right to tell us how we should support members of of families & communities. We are all simply
doing what we believe is right for us or any other person involved. That does not make tough love so
wrong or in anyway less supportive.

Tamara Croft
03-19-2012, 03:56 PM
If your country bases itself off UK principles, then I'm confused at how my country is so different to yours seeing as I am from the UK? That BBC article is 3 years old, there might be more research by now?

Melody Moore
03-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Sorry I thought you were in the US because of the way you are approaching this issue.

Do you also realise Tamara that I have even spoke to my pyschologist about Myojine?

I have followed all of Myojine's posts ever since I joined this forum and I have lost count
of the amount of times that I have replied to her threads and I bet if you went back and
you read back over them you would find that the greatest majority have been positively
suggestive with the advice I have offered to her. You view on this issue is really misguided.

Other members have even commented about the photographic memory I have on issues here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?170584-I-am-starting-hormones&p=2778463&viewfull=1#post2778463).

I often bring up these matters up with my psychologist so I can get better understanding
to support others. And the reason is because I run a support group. But one thing I always
realised was that there is only so much I can do to support someone and sometimes help is
beyond any of our means & this is why I always refer these people back to the professionals.

Myojine has some major issues no doubt about that, but the type of support that can be
offered by this forum will not meet her needs and it is time we all realised that. I feel I am
just smashing my head against the wall :wall: & I am so frustrated I feel like tearing my hair out. :Pullhair:

But Myojine isn't the only difficult person I have supported in my role in the community, I have
already successfully used "tough love" to help another local girl get over her hurdles and part of
this was letting her know the group could not help her & referring her back to her psychologist.

Offering advice here is pointless because not once has Myojine ever actually followed any advice.
She has even admitted to blackmailing mental health staff (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?166612-Can-t-put-up-with-this-no-more-it-is-not-funny&p=2709659&highlight=#post2709659) into giving her hormones. Other people
would have just gone through the proper channels or order them online to get them which really
isn't that hard. And this is why I now believe that Myojine just doesn't want to make any effort
for herself and is just looking for lot of pity and a free ride and thus our hands are all tied here.

JohnH
03-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Offering advice here is pointless because not once has Myojine ever actually followed any advice.
She has even admitted to blackmailing mental health staff (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?166612-Can-t-put-up-with-this-no-more-it-is-not-funny&p=2709659&highlight=#post2709659) into giving her hormones. Other people
would have just gone through the proper channels or order them online to get them which really
isn't that hard. And this is why I now believe that Myojine just doesn't want to make any effort
for herself and is just looking for lot of pity and a free ride and thus our hands are all tied here.

Maybe I overlooked something but on the surface it appears the hormones have not done Myojine much good at all or maybe not even a thing for her. She is still the same miserable person no matter what. As far as myself I feel so much better on M2F HRT than before - it's like a difference between night and day. Even if I had to present totally en homme I still feel much better than when I did not have the hormones and cross-dressed. Of course, I would love to grow my hair out, dye it blond, have a makeover, wear an evening gown along with heels, and go places with my wife who wears only pants and flat shoes. But dream on...

Johanna

Bree-asaurus
03-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Maybe I overlooked something but on the surface it appears the hormones have not done Myojine much good at all or maybe not even a thing for her. She is still the same miserable person no matter what.

Hormones don't make you a better person. If I had other mental issues and a bad attitude, the hormones would have still helped my dysphoria, but wouldn't do a thing for my other issues and my personality.

JohnH
03-19-2012, 05:48 PM
Hormones don't make you a better person. If I had other mental issues and a bad attitude, the hormones would have still helped my dysphoria, but wouldn't do a thing for my other issues and my personality.

So very true. I recognise with the great majority of genetic males M2F HRT would be the wrong thing to do. So maybe Myojine's other issues greatly overwhelm any benefits the hormones might have conferred to her.

Johanna

Melody Moore
03-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Maybe I overlooked something but on the surface it appears the hormones have not done Myojine much good at all or maybe not even a thing for her. She is still the same miserable person no matter what.
That is a very good point you brought up Johanna, and this is something of an issue for a lot of people
not just transsexuals. Too often people expect to be able to just go to a doctor and get a "happy pill" to
solve all of their issues, but the fact is no medication in the world can fix a personality disorder like this.

I found the answers to solving my issues was to tear down the mess of a personality I had developed
and rebuild myself from the ground up and the only way I could do that is if I sat down and took stock
of all the negative feedback I was getting from other people and to realise that these people didn't hate
me but really did care about me a lot! The only problem with the "tough love" type approach you have to
be very careful not to make a person feel that noone cares or loves them. So I keep trying to reiterate
that point here - I WOULD NOT BOTHER REPLYING TO MYOJINE IF I DID NOT REALLY CARE!

I really believe that if Myojine is to find success & happiness in her life & relationships then she has to
realise that we are not the enemy here and we don't hate her. She needs to learn to listen to others
who have been through this like I have. And finally she has to just sit down & eat some humble pie.

No pain no gain.

I finally realised that the tough love my drill sergeant dished out was really to save my life.
Awww shucks, I never realised how many people really did love me until just now. :battingeyelashes: :<3: :c9:

Myojine
03-19-2012, 10:38 PM
So very true. I recognise with the great majority of genetic males M2F HRT would be the wrong thing to do. So maybe Myojine's other issues greatly overwhelm any benefits the hormones might have conferred to her.

Johanna

judge judge judge judge.
Never listen.
you havent a ****in clue what these hormones have done for me you judgemental old hag.
My ex is reading this thread and she isnt happy with the way yall are treating me. so thats saying something.

I finally realised that the tough love my drill sergeant dished out was really to save my life.

Except that youre not my drill sergeant, and i have absolutely no affiliation to you wahtsoever.

Bree-asaurus
03-19-2012, 11:00 PM
judge judge judge judge.
Never listen.
you havent a ****in clue what these hormones have done for me you judgemental old hag.

To anyone defending Myojine... this is exactly the attitude she has had for so long. She can't simply disagree with someone, she has to bite their head off.

I have to agree with Kaitlyn, Julia and Melody... I've read almost all her posts since she joined here... she has never taken a word of advice and her responses are always harsh and agressive. I rarely ever reply to her because it seems like a lost cause. I don't even know why she posts here... maybe just to vent as she obviously isn't looking for advice.

Awaiting immature, hateful reply in 3... 2... 1...

Myojine
03-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Awaiting immature, hateful reply in 3... 2... 1...
Because this was any more mature.

JohnH
03-19-2012, 11:17 PM
I really do not appreciate being called an old hag.

I suggest we not add anything to this thread or any other thread Myojine starts until she changes her signature block and her pictures to convey a better attitude.

Johanna

Anne2345
03-19-2012, 11:22 PM
This thread still has life in it? Really? What's the point? It has totally degenerated into complete, ridiculous, nonsense. And why others would twist the otherwise good intentions and motivations of others into some kind of offensive diatribe is simply beyond me, and uncalled for. I just don't get it! So what's the point of continuing this thread? It seems broken and beyond repair to me . . . .

Melody Moore
03-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Except that youre not my drill sergeant, and i have absolutely no affiliation to you wahtsoever.
Never said you were, but you still don't get it do you?

Noone here hates you, did you realise that?

Myojine
03-19-2012, 11:50 PM
I really do not appreciate being called an old hag.

I suggest we not add anything to this thread or any other thread Myojine starts until she changes her signature block and her pictures to convey a better attitude.

Johanna
I do not appreciate being preached too, and i do not appreiciate being gloated to over PMs, and I ESPECUALLY dont agree with peopel trying to inhibit my freedom of speech!
I have every right to post as i freelly wish in my signature within the confines of the rules.
and I also do not appricate some entilded oldtimer degrading me in public location so back off.

Never said you were, but you still don't get it do you?

Noone here hates you, did you realise that?
Well im sure at one point you missed the fact that i ****ing hate everyone.

Bree-asaurus
03-20-2012, 12:00 AM
I do not appreciate being preached too, and i do not appreiciate being gloated to over PMs, and I ESPECUALLY dont agree with peopel trying to inhibit my freedom of speech!
I have every right to post as i freelly wish in my signature within the confines of the rules.
and I also do not appricate some entilded oldtimer degrading me in public location so back off.

Well im sure at one point you missed the fact that i ****ing hate everyone.

You are obviously taking full advantage of your freedom of speech. If anyone moderates your post, it's because they have been given permission to by the owner of this forum (in which, freedom of speech doesn't apply anyway, because this is not a public forum... 'forum' in more general terms).

Myojine, if you hate everyone and have to condemn people for making honest, good-hearted replies that are simply trying to help, why do you keep posting?

Myojine
03-20-2012, 12:01 AM
You are obviously taking full advantage of your freedom of speech. If anyone moderates your post, it's because they have been given permission to by the owner of this forum (in which, freedom of speech doesn't apply anyway, because this is not a public forum... 'forum' in more general terms).

Myojine, if you hate everyone and have to condemn people for making honest, good-hearted replies that are simply trying to help, why do you keep posting?

Because ther are at least a few people who ACTUALLY care, and TRUELY understand.
you hve no idea how hard it is to deal with what i have lived through.
NO ONE on this forum knows my histroy, what utter god****ing hell i have lived through.
No one can even begin to understand, what i have seen.
Not even by a long shot.

Bree-asaurus
03-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Because ther are at least a few people who ACTUALLY care, and TRUELY understand.
NO ONE on this forum knows my histroy, what utter god****ing hell i have lived through.
Not even by a long shot.

I'm by no means saying you haven't been through a lot of crap. I've had it easy compared to most people here... and a lot of people here have had it easy compared to you. But however bad you have it, there is always someone that has it worse than you. You don't know the histories of everyone else, everyone on this board, or everyone that has replied to your posts.

Really... most of the people replying to your posts DO care... Kaitlyn and Melody for sure... I've followed them on here for quite some time. I know that if they, and Julia post, they are seriously hoping that you can listen to their advice. They don't want to see you struggle like you are. Most people post here and post advice because they don't want others to struggle like they have struggled.

But you need to open up to the people that are trying to help and not assuming no one has good intentions, or no one cares because no one has had it as hard as you.

People do care, Myojine. You just need to open up to it.

Myojine
03-20-2012, 12:15 AM
I'm by no means saying you haven't been through a lot of crap. I've had it easy compared to most people here... and a lot of people here have had it easy compared to you. But however bad you have it, there is always someone that has it worse than you. You don't know the histories of everyone else, everyone on this board, or everyone that has replied to your posts.

Really... most of the people replying to your posts DO care... Kaitlyn and Melody for sure... I've followed them on here for quite some time. I know that if they, and Julia post, they are seriously hoping that you can listen to their advice. They don't want to see you struggle like you are. Most people post here and post advice because they don't want others to struggle like they have struggled.

But you need to open up to the people that are trying to help and not assuming no one has good intentions, or no one cares because no one has had it as hard as you.

People do care, Myojine. You just need to open up to it.

They cant help if they judge, and spout out things without first learning what is wrong, or the circumstances that happened to be.
Not a single person even tried to decrypt, what i ment by my post.

You must walk before you can run, you must listen before you can talk.

Sophora
03-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Not even by a long shot.

ok I have to break my rule not to post here. But people can we stop giving her the attention she is seeking. It should be obvious now to everyone.

and Myojine, You are wrong, way wrong. seek help(and Tamara How can even defend her now?)

Bree-asaurus
03-20-2012, 12:21 AM
They cant help if they judge, and spout out things without first learning what is wrong, or the circumstances that happened to be.
Not a single person even tried to decrypt, what i ment by my post.

You must walk before you can run, you must listen before you can talk.

You need to realize that everyone isn't going to be able to tailor their advice to suite your personal beliefs and history. They can only go by what you have written... that's all they know about you. And they are going to give advice that has worked for them, that they have learned through their experience. You need to look past their beliefs and their personal influences and look at what's really important. Just because someone offers advice that relates to god doesn't mean the advice isn't sound... it's how they grew up, how they learned it and how it worked for them. Take what you can from people's posts and tailor it to fit your needs.

And a lot of the judgement that you feel is because you have so quickly written people off, and attacked people because you didn't agree with them 100%. No one will ever agree with you 100%... Read people's intentions and listen to what they say behind their own beliefs and so-called judgements. No one here knows you in person, no one knows you as well as you do. You can't expect them to.

I had a few words with someone over PM about god in these posts... but just because I don't agree with them doesn't mean I respect them any less, or assign less worth to their advice.

Myojine
03-20-2012, 12:38 AM
I had a few words with someone over PM about god in these posts... but just because I don't agree with them doesn't mean I respect them any less, or assign less worth to their advice.
Unfortunately i am different in the sense that I can not give anyone a shread of intellectual respect for believeing in a "monotheistic god/all powerful higher being" and "blind faith"
I cant I just can not. And it has nothing to do with the fact that i was persecuted and abused by religious people for being transgender.
I have NO respect for a persons intellectual standing if they beleive in the ideology "god".
I apologize, but I cant.

Bree-asaurus
03-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Unfortunately i am different in the sense that I can not give anyone a shread of intellectual respect for believeing in a "monotheistic god/all powerful higher being" and "blind faith"
I cant I just can not. And it has nothing to do with the fact that i was persecuted and abused by religious people for being transgender.
I have NO respect for a persons intellectual standing if they beleive in the ideology "god".
I apologize, but I cant.

Ok... well that sounds like a personal problem then... I don't believe in god either, and I also know of the horrible things that religion has done. But that doesn't mean that everyone that believes in god is the same way.

Myojine
03-20-2012, 12:50 AM
But that doesn't mean that everyone that believes in god is the same way.

I didnt say that.

Did i? also i said its NOTHING to do with the way ive been treated. some peopels actions DO NOT reflect the entire population.

Bree-asaurus
03-20-2012, 01:03 AM
I didnt say that.

Did i? also i said its NOTHING to do with the way ive been treated. some peopels actions DO NOT reflect the entire population.

You said specifically: I can not give anyone a shread of intellectual respect for believeing in a "monotheistic god/all powerful higher being" and "blind faith""

You won't respect to anyone who believes in a higher being.

Sharon
03-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Seriously?

We have a member who creates a thread and then insults a member because they mention their faith in God as a source of strength? Just because you don't share the faith, it is no reason to reply as you did. We have members who respond to the OP very negatively because they feel the first member is not adequately progressing from earlier threads with similar issues? This one is easy -- stop posting to her and leave the replies to those who give a damn about a fellow soul.

One thing I have learned in this life is that negativity provokes negativity just as a warm and caring attitude usually occasions the same.

That said, this thread is..., wait for it..., closed.:Angry3: