PDA

View Full Version : A dream I had last night about my transgenderism.

Melissa Jill
03-17-2012, 02:23 AM
I just want to say, I think dreams are just a random mish mash of stuff that have absolutely no meaning to them. But I found this dream to be rather interesting and to I related it to how Ive been feeling quite a bit lately (the details are quickly slipping away, and though I wrote some of them down, my pen was running out):

I was on holiday (thailand?) having a good time at the dock when some young adult male bit me on the forehead. It left a very visible and permanent scar/mark (his dad was trans and somehow this related to that and by me having the mark it made me trans, although I was already trans or something). I got very very very drunk to forget about it. I was having a good time with friends and some really fat ugly girl wanted me to have sex with her. To make sure I didnt do something I would regret the next morning I stumbled off to bed.

The next morning I was rushing around trying to find out from my friends if I had done anything stupid. They were very unwilling to talk. I checked over the obvious places of my body to look for tatoos or burns and stuff. Then I looked in the mirror and I saw it on my forehead. A deep line, with some dots either side from where I had been bitten.
I was absolutely furious, I had never been angrier and more upset. I had not chosen this, this wasn't some drunken tattoo that I had got because I thought it would be a laugh. This was forced upon me against my will by some scumbag and it would never go away. I cried, I broke a lot of stuff, but ultimately there was nothing I could do.
I reported it to the police and they caught the guy. His father made a statement on TV and though there was no English translation I was still furious. Having been trans already I knew that that was a shitty move by his kid, nobody should be forced to have this and live this way.

Later on a friend (girl I know in real life, rather attractive) came round to see me. She tried hitting on me, she reallly wanted to have sex with me. But she was absolutely hideous. Massively obese, teeth missing, saggy skin.
I was not attracted to her in anyway way at all, even though I fancied her and felt i should be able to.
In the end she just kissed me on the cheek and that was how it was left between us.

Then I woke up, scrambled to find some paper and a pen and wrote this.

Julia_in_Pa
03-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Melissa,

Dreams are a way the mind processes subject matter that weighs upon the mind.
Dreams can seemingly be nothing more than confusing and meaningless symbolism but if you know how to interpret those dreams you will gain notable insight into your life in general.

Julia

mbmeen12
03-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Any chocolate before bed, that wacks out my dreams sometimes?

Jorja
03-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Whatever it is, I want some of it!!! I haven't had a dream I could remember for years.

I have never been able to make heads or tails out of dreams. I do know that they are a result of what is on your unconcious mind.

Beth-Lock
03-17-2012, 09:56 AM
That was one heck of a dream!

Does it mean if you hang around with transfolk, you will forever be marked? But then sometimes, a dream is just a dream.

Becoming Brianna
03-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Whatever it is, I want some of it!!! I haven't had a dream I could remember for years.

I have never been able to make heads or tails out of dreams. I do know that they are a result of what is on your unconcious mind.

Be careful what you wish for... Dreaming is awful... I rarely have dreams that I can remember and when I do they're almost always unpleasant and terrible (lots of crying\sadness\yelling and awful and scary things happening) I just had another one of those recently and I hated it... Sometimes I wish I would never dream again...

Jorja
03-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Be careful what you wish for... Dreaming is awful... I rarely have dreams that I can remember and when I do they're almost always unpleasant and terrible (lots of crying\sadness\yelling and awful and scary things happening) I just had another one of those recently and I hated it... Sometimes I wish I would never dream again...

Maybe you need to change what you are thinking about.

Princess_Andria
03-17-2012, 10:51 AM
i strongly agree with Julia_in_Pa, if you can learn to interpret your dreams it amazing what you can find. most of the time i've found alot of the sumbols to be quite obvious in my dreams and certain foods can really have an effect on them. Bananas give you quite vivid dreams and same with cheese burgers lol interesting dream though hun, maybe look into it more? =) x

Melissa Jill
03-17-2012, 02:48 PM
I used to record all my dreams a few years ago. I got very into the whole inducing lucid dreams thing. I stopped recording them because by the end I could remember so much details it was taking over an hour to record my dreams.