PDA

View Full Version : StaciLegs,Vashacd,& Panties&Lace!Baby don't

Daisy Lace
04-15-2004, 08:48 AM
Please Babies Don't hurt me! Oh baby don't hurt me....DON'T GO!
StaciLegs,my new good girlfriend,your silence is Deafening!Your quiet Thunderous!Daisy misses you bad on forum :(
Vashacd,my sexy legs girlfriend,you mean so much to me!We started on forum we both believed did more good than "bad"on March 15th,same day my sweet!
Panties&Lace,(dear Jammiecd),I have not even seen your website yet,or heard more stories my love,please don't go lover of mine,I beg you,stay.
Today my city is cloudy,like my heart and spirit is heavy,sunshine of 3 bright lights has faded,Daisy is delicate,fragile flower,I wilt without your sunshine.... :(
I beg you 3 good friends,you are worth begging for Stay and Play!In my dreams at least!Lazy Day,Lazidazical,Daisy Lace :)

Stelli
04-21-2004, 12:25 AM
I believe most people will stay here. It is good. I like it very much. Thank you!

I do not want to dicourage you.

Just as a viewpoint, do not take it too seriously: when we were making computers in late 70ties we did not know that this will be like today. When we were making software in 80ties we did not know that this will be like today, when we were making Internets in 90ties we did not know that this will be like today.

Every thing that is cool will be rendered uncool ordinary everyday normal not worth mentioning. You are starting now with this, I hope that you will be in my shoes when CD's are something that is part of everyday life or maybe even general fashion trend something that happens everywhere to anyone and any occasion ????!? Look to that times. It is possible to happen.