PDA

View Full Version : wendy's moveing in ...

Wendy me
11-03-2005, 12:49 PM
last night i fought with my brouter on the phone over dad issues he got all pissy and hung up ...this moring mom calls and almost word for word dose the same thing ....so i sent my brouther a 2 page email telling him how i feel abought his "help" just telling him to f**** off and i will do it all....

then this morning i start thinking abought things and i think enough of this bs time for a big time change ... all "his" clouthes were in the bed room ... and wendy's were in the office closet .....enough of that so i moved "him" out of the bed room and into the office closet.... and moved wendy's things in the bed room ....

i had the "talk" with my wife and told her that i am not going to hide this any more ... she still has some issues but we are better she is not totaly with this whole cding thing but comes a time when a girl needs to do what a girl needs to do...

life is short and pretending to be someone that i never will be...and hidding and sneaking around like i am doing something wrong just wont do ...wendy's moveing in.....

kysmet
11-03-2005, 12:58 PM
I agree Wendy, life is too short to live in lies. Good for you that you are taking a stand. But also good for you for noting your SO's level of acceptance too. And your caring for her. Too many people don't care about others in this world and that is why we are not accepted by pea-brained rednecks. And that's in any country, by whatever name you want to call them. There comes a point in each of our lives where we have to stand up and say 'This is me and you don't have to like it, but by God I'm not going to change it.' And I'm happy for you that you have that courage Wendy.

Ericka Jean

Priscilla1018
11-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Good for you sis,I have also been getting much bolder.We are who we are,it's never going to change,we have to be happy with who we are.:rose:

Rachael Warren
11-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Well done Wendy!

I hope that things work out for you and your wife, it may take her a while to come to terms with it and I hope that she does.

It is brilliant to have the freedom to dress as you want at home, it has made a huge difference to me!

Hugs, Rachael.

TiffanyTgirl
11-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Good for you. I get so tired of all the negativity. Ever forward

Jenny Beth
11-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Wendy I certainly understand where you are coming from on this, there comes a time when hiding in the closet is no longer an option. I do hope that even though your wife has some issues that you give her time to adjust and keep the lines of communication open. This is a huge step for both of you and my guess is in time she will be okay with it. Best of luck sis.

Tamara Croft
11-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Gosh Wendy that's a huge step forward isn't it? So how is your wife coping with all the changes?

Stephenie
11-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Big step honey. Hope you didn't make it in the heat of the monent after argueing with the family. Though I do envy you. His stuff and mine are both in the same dresser and closet but he has lots more so mine are not in the open.

Sharon
11-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Good for you, Wendy! Just don't move so fast as to overwhelm your wife. Let her adjust a bit at a time as you increase your Wendy time.:)

But, then again, there's nothing like jumping out of a plane feet first without a parachute, so it might be easier to just go for it and get it over with.

Oh hell, I have no idea what's best for you. Just keep your eyes and ears open for any hint of reaction by your wife, and try to respond to her before she responds to you.

And, good luck!:)

Stephanie Brooks
11-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Good luck Wendy! I'm sure I don't know what's right or wrong on this. My life's a mess regarding my crossdressing.

I hope it goes okay for you and your wife!

:meditate:

Wendy me
11-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Gosh Wendy that's a huge step forward isn't it? So how is your wife coping with all the changes?

well she is just a little "out there" she realy dosen't get it all but is not realy as freaked out as she was ...slowly she is the one to bring up questions ...and there has been no fighting or anything last weekend i told her i am done hiding things from her ....when i explaned some things to her
she kinda smiled and gave me that omg look ....and when she gets home today we will find out what she thinks ... i am going to leave the door to my walk in closet open ...

Tamara Croft
11-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Well let us know how she takes it all Wendy ;) I'll keep everything crossed for you :D

TGMarla
11-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Wow, Wendy, stepping out from behind the closet door is always a big step. Just don't step in dog s**t while you're walking. We're behind you, girlfriend. Keep it cool. :cool:

paulaN
11-03-2005, 06:41 PM
you have my support. but it's not worth much. I realy hope it goes well for ya. were all pullen for ya.

Tracy Lynn
11-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Hi Wendy,

Hope all works out for you.

Lauren_T
11-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Strong move, Wendy!

I admire that... :thumbup:

Wendy me
11-03-2005, 07:03 PM
well she came home and saw the closet and just kinda smiled and said keep the closet door closed when we have company ...your nutts....no yelling of freaking out so far it's not bad....

Tracy Lynn
11-03-2005, 07:06 PM
That's great news Wendy.

Lauren_T
11-03-2005, 07:08 PM
:cheer: :clap: :dance: :^5:

Sarahgurl371
11-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Good for you Wendy! I know exactly how you feel about finally saying enough is enough and I am who I am. I hope everything works out for the best! Isn't it funny how sometimes the things we fear that will happen, never materialize? I think we invite a whole lot of negativity on ourselves when it comes to CDing. Its something I am trying to wrestle with right now. I wonder how my wife would have reacted if I just said Hey Babe, I like this stuff OK? And not slinked around in the closet even while telling her about it all.

Mary Jane
11-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Wendy,

Your wife's reactions makes it seem that she is adjusting to the situation better than you thought. Still, don't do too much too fast. She sounds like she will accept it all if given some time and room to adjust to all of it.

Hugs,
Mary Jane

Kierci
11-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Grab them heels and jump for joy, I am sure Britney is really wishing you too could trade places right Now. I am really happy for you GOOD luck !!!!

:cheer: :evilbegon :hiding: :hugs:

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Your wife's reactions makes it seem that she is adjusting to the situation better than you thought. Still, don't do too much too fast. She sounds like she will accept it all if given some time and room to adjust to all of it.

Just what I was planning to say. Good luck to the both of you!

Tiffy
11-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Wendy I do not know what to say. Other than I am proud of you and I hope you are able to live as who you are and not who you are expected to be. You go girl.

Love, April Marie

robinLynn
11-03-2005, 09:53 PM
nice job wendy i came out too and it was hard i hope you do well and i hope it works well for u

jennifer easton
11-03-2005, 11:18 PM
yaaall baby thats what I'm talkin bout!!!! good for you wendy, youv'e got to fell better, I know youv'e been at this a long time so now your life can begin way to go
love ya girl xoxoxoJennifer

Billijo49504
11-03-2005, 11:28 PM
Hi Wendy, Just remember you and your wife chose each other, that's the one to respect. You have to share a bed with her, so make sure she is with you. Good luck...BJ

Julie
11-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Tread lightly my dear. While we've known who we are forever, they only know the person we've shown them and too much too soon can be a shock. When I re-emerged in June '04 I it was like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. I vowed never to go back to a life of repression. What followed though I never expected. What my family saw was someone they described as very macho (I had no idea I came across like that) saying he wants to dress like a woman. Shocked isn't even close to how they reacted. Had I taken it slower maybe things would be better today.

Learn from my mistakes and don't push this on them any faster than they can handle it.

letsdance GG
11-04-2005, 02:40 AM
Glad your wife is cool with it Wendy.

Gotta question tho. Is the new closet to small for all your stuff?? If It is, I got room in mine!:D

Way to go. Keep up the good happy stuff.

Wendy me
11-04-2005, 08:12 AM
ok she just called from work and asked if i could thake out some things and leave in some of "his" clouthes she said she is trying to get this but this is way too mutch to fast .. i said ok thats fine .... so a small step back but still a big step forward....

ChristineRenee
11-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Way to go sis...I'm so happy for ya! You're making progress girlfriend...just don't push for too much too soon is all. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!:hugs: :cheer:

Holly
11-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Wendy, with your sensitivity to your wife's feelings, I think you'll be just fine. Marrigage is a life long learning process on how to live with the person you love. You'll both be learning for years and years to come. Give her a big hug tonight when she gets home and tell her how important she is to you!

Stephenie
11-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Good news Wendy. Glad it's working out.

Adrianne
11-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Good for you Wendy. I can take it then Wendy is moving forward in a big way.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-04-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm glad you're being sensitive your wife's needs, Wendy. As others have said, giving her time to adjust will ultimately benefit both of you.

And unless you intend to live as a full-time TG, don't forget to give her some "man time" too. I suspect that's why she wanted some of "his" clothes moved back in. GGs are typically much more attuned to meta-messages than men are, and no doubt she wants some reassurance that "he" isn't going away completely. You may know where you're headed, but since she can't peek inside your head she can only judge things by your actions.

DonnaT
11-04-2005, 02:43 PM
ok she just called from work and asked if i could thake out some things and leave in some of "his" clouthes she said she is trying to get this but this is way too mutch to fast .. i said ok thats fine .... so a small step back but still a big step forward....

Ah, compromise. One of the things that makes a marriage work. :) No ultimatums.

Easing your wife into more acceptance is the way to go Wendy.

Congratulations on the progress made so far.

Kimberly
11-04-2005, 05:23 PM
awww, good for you, hunny!!!

good luck with it all xxx

Joanne_2003
11-04-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm glad that things are looking up for you Wendy. Take it slow and it'll be easier on both you and your wife.