PDA

View Full Version : using corset to make breast?

summertime
03-18-2012, 02:46 AM
Hi! I'm new here and I need some opinions. What is the best way to create breast? Besides breast forms? Can I use a corset instead? I wish to have a "natural breast". I have a fairly lean body since I play sports and sometimes go to the gym. Not overly muscular or anything but just lean. Got a bit of chest. So is it possible to use a corset for my type of body? I wish to crossdress at night in some nice nightwear and I want to feel as woman as possible. Also being comfortable is important. :)

KandisTX
03-18-2012, 04:41 AM
In answer to your question, YES you can use a corset to give the ILLUSION of breasts. HOWEVER, unless you are "up" for the idea of using corsets to retrain your body or getting into some serious corset training, I wouldn't recommend that option. I would also not recommend sleeping while corsetted unless as I said, you are trying to go for the body modification through corset training. Especially since you said being comfortable is important.

summertime
03-19-2012, 08:01 AM
So the best choice is to get forms?

Laura912
03-19-2012, 08:34 AM
The forms (spend the money for good ones) are the best bet for you now. There are several threads under the beauty section that will offer advice.

KandisTX
03-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Yes, using forms is what I recommend. I actually have two sets of forms myself. One set is full "D" silicone, and the other is foam set. I wear the foam ones to sleep in so I don't damage the silicone ones by laying on them. I ruined one pair of silicone forms before by wearing them to bed and totally split them open over time by laying on them etc.

Leyna
03-19-2012, 07:12 PM
a lot of drag queens swear by duct tape, though I've never used it myself. I am "blessed" with a B-cup, thanks to a lifetime of pizza. A pushup bra with a slightly-too-small band size also helps.