PDA

View Full Version : Friendly CD bar /St Pats my FRIST gurls nite out WOW/ I have a question though???

mbmeen12
03-18-2012, 02:04 PM
The club was kind weird for me and my SO, we get there and no one was parked in front of building. Thank God for cell phone/Internet because parking was around the back but still no one was there. We go in and then there where 5 people 2 CD'ers and rest drab:eek:... And were like, this is it for 700PM? Two shoots of tequila and beers and then one by one the girls showed, tall ones, short ones, SO's with CD'rs TG's and a Drag queen from RI( she does shows/had beautiful make up:daydreaming:). Finally there was one beautiful girl was sitting by herself and I invited to sit with us. Her name was Michelle and we had a blast talking etc girly stuff. She was professor from LI and her wife /SO was out of the country. A few mnutes later short friendly nice Gay magician (talked about his lover) stop by and was chatting and was showing tricks and said, to Michelle, "hey anyone ever tell you that you look like Patrick Swazey? Michelle from LI got was like "did you just compare me with Patrick Swazey with a wig on"? Holy back pedal Batman. You see Michelle is very pretty/hot...I was rolling but advise the wizard of no tact "you don't say that to girls" i.e. man looking /wig wearing. :heehee: But I was super chilled in CD mode with green skirt, nylons, heels, and white silk shirt for my first venture, I was more stressed with my wife driving:eek:. She is a great driver and it is more of a contol issue when I am in drab I drive all the time with her...

It was very interesting going home, STATE Cops (popo) everywhere on highway driving distance back home is apx 56 miles. :eek:. BUT when we passed a tour bus in day light/on way down, her driving /speed was great because they got very little of my leg show/ with me sitting in passengers side window. Now it was weird, some vehicles slowed in front of us. Probably doing the rear view mirror routine. On way home apx 1230 AM this morning the STATE popo turned on their lights/sirens just when she drove by apx 60 mph in a 55 mph zone...( me in CD mode). Nearly c@#$ my panties, well I was a little/alot of nervous, just so happen, there was idiot going by us faster. The Trooper pulls out right after we both go by and he/she was pulled over. THE END:battingeyelashes:

P.S. There is a hotel down the road and many CD'rs stay there from the tri-state area including as far as PA...

Question and Answer pleaseee; My SO would say hi to the girls in the club and she felt they were standoffish/aloof? She would say hello and was ignored a couple times/all night. Was that a territorial thing, like what are doing here look??? , please feel free to opine thx... Dang mis spelled First SORRY!!!!

AllieSF
03-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Wow, what a great experience for the first time out, and you did it with your wife. Super wonderful. Tell your wife, that does not always happen and maybe it was caused by all that green beer. (off topic, does that come back out green too?) I wouldn't worry about it and it may be just the crowd that night and not the normal attitude of the regular patrons. Thanks for sharing.

DonnaT
03-18-2012, 02:35 PM
My first time to a club with my wife, she had more people engaging her in conversation than I had.

sandra-leigh
03-18-2012, 02:37 PM
My SO would say hi to the girls in the club and she felt they were standoffish/aloof? She would say hello and was ignored a couple times/all night. Was that a territorial thing, like what are doing here look???

True story:

I was at a science fiction convention, in the hospitality room, and a stranger with the name tag "Harry Stubbs" said hello to me. I replied back, "Great convention! And I hear that Hal Clement is even here!" And he replied, "Yes, that's me". It was at that point that I remembered that Hal Clement was a pseudonym, and that I was indeed face to face with him. My lame response: "Oh." And then I moved off, because I had no idea what to say to a real author: I had no idea how to talk to him.

The relevance: it occurs to me that a lot of MTF CD's do not know how to small-talk to real GG's. Especially when we are dressed. "Hi, I'm Sandra, and what color of panties do you prefer?" just doesn't seem appropriate!