PDA

View Full Version : A good complement.

Pinky188
03-18-2012, 06:12 PM
So I sent a picture to my good friend the other day. She is a pre-op tranny who is just a brutally honest person. She and I have been friends since school. Like 15 years. She has never told me that I looked passible and has always given me advice that I have always taken! So, when I sent her my latest pic (my new avitar pic) she replied back,"Wow! You look totally passible! You look great!" I said back, "Thank you, your sweet!" And she said back,"Just telling the Gods honest truth!" That comming from her really ment so much to me! Im finnaly doing something right!!! Thanks Toni!!!

AllieSF
03-18-2012, 06:21 PM
That is a wonderful feeling. I have gotten a lot of the standard compliments, but very few that I believe were really from the heart and were a true opinion at the same time. It is hard to mix love, care and consideration for the feelings of others with the real truth. It means so much when you get the real thing. Thanks for sharing.

PretzelGirl
03-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Very nice. It is always good to receive complements and they certainly make us feel good. They make us feel that much better when they are someone we know well and respect.

kimdl93
03-19-2012, 08:32 AM
that's great, Pinky. Sounds like you've got a good friend and are making great progress!