PDA

View Full Version : Its a small step but I went out dressef

Chazity
03-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Late at night I went out to get a pack of smokes .the cashier didnt say anything it was such a rush:-D

Eryn
03-19-2012, 01:09 AM
You've made that first step, now the world is open to you!

We really should have a talk about that smoking though... :)

Chazity
03-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Lol I know my wife gets on me about the smoking thing ........i cant wait to do some more outings:-)

diannecourtney
03-19-2012, 08:05 AM
After a number of trips to fast food drive-ups in skirts and dresses this gal decided to go to the cleaners at 9AM in skirts and boots and the usual undies. It was a step without a trip and not to many to see.:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

kimdl93
03-19-2012, 08:20 AM
congratulations. Glad your first experience went well. Also - I concur on the smoking.

PretzelGirl
03-19-2012, 09:31 PM
I think that going out to convenience stores is a pretty brave first outing. You know you are going to be face to face with someone.

Okay, my assistance in trying to give you incentive to quit. Imagine a hot ash falling on one of your forms.......

Go get 'em Chazity!

Chazity
03-19-2012, 10:15 PM
I love this site ,everyone hear is very supportive :-) I wish there were gals like all of you where I live it seems like im the only one in this town
I wish this world would be more openminded .

aprilmaeflowers
03-19-2012, 10:22 PM
I remember my first time out...went to a Gay Bar with my admittedly gay step brother. When I had to use the BR I asked "Which RR", he said (my SB) now how are you dressed??? Anyway went, did my business, two GG'S coming out, and when I came out of the BR, some clown laughing at me like a "Hyena" , but all was good. Apparently he was a DH and nothing else happened. Good for You.

cdona20
03-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Congrats on the first step. My first time out dressed I was so nervous. I went to a grocery store for some odds and ends. But one of the cashiers called me miss and after that all my tension melted away. Perhaps you should plan your next trip out to be a little longer, and a little longer after that. I'm not yet at the point that I am out long enough to have a restroom dillemma but everyone does it at their own pace.

Barbara Ella
03-19-2012, 10:27 PM
Grats on going out dressed. Not there yet. Next time, though, buy a pack of soda.

Babes

Michelia
03-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Congratulations...that is the way it works...its cumulative. I won't chide you on the smoking. I know how hard it is to quit.

KimberlyJean
03-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Congrats on the first step. My first time out dressed I was so nervous. I went to a grocery store for some odds and ends. But one of the cashiers called me miss and after that all my tension melted away. Perhaps you should plan your next trip out to be a little longer, and a little longer after that. I'm not yet at the point that I am out long enough to have a restroom dillemma but everyone does it at their own pace.

I must look older than I think because I got Ma'am but it felt just as good.

Cynthia Anne
03-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Congrads on your great first outing! Smoking! Tellem' like I use to! Complaing about my smoking coud be a hazzord to your health! Hugs!