PDA

View Full Version : Been off-line!

SallyS
03-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Due a few personal reasons I have not frequented this site lately.
However, all is sorted and I am able to post again.

I've not been quite in that time, and have enjoyed many a day en-femme (lucky me).
Unfortunately, for me, the summer is just around the corner and my shaved body is a no-no!

Soon I'll have to grow those horrid hair legs back and bushy armpits...YUK!

I Think April will be the last month I will be hair free, until October/November?

I am very much a seasonal 'girl', and miss her in the summer:sad:
Hairy legs and short summer dresses are just not my thing!

The urges never go, so it's usually trousers or thick tights (in summer!!!), just to get my girly fix:)

~Joanne~
03-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Welcome back! I use to start letting the hair grow back in various spots myself this time of year but I think I am not going to this year. I am going to see how many people REALLY notice. Last year one co worker noticed my legs were shaved, not really completely shaved but my hair on my legs is thin to begin with, and commented so I asked her why she was checking out my body which ended the subject quickly lol

I never let my armpits get hairy though and I don't care who sees or says what. During the summer when it's hotter than hell out there , there is nothing worst than sweaty armpits. The thing I really hate is the tan lines I get. I work outside so they are highly visible. I wore ankle socks last year and without socks and shoes it looked like I had footless pantyhose on, not that it was a bad thing ;)

carhill2mn
03-19-2012, 04:24 PM
May I suggest that you not grow all of your leg and under arm hair back just because the weather is warmer. Many of us have learned that if, over time, you keep reducing the amount of hair on your legs, etc. people will hardly notice, if they notice at all.

Cynthia Anne
03-20-2012, 10:13 PM
May I suggest that you not grow all of your leg and under arm hair back just because the weather is warmer. Many of us have learned that if, over time, you keep reducing the amount of hair on your legs, etc. people will hardly notice, if they notice at all.

Some great advice here! Myself I'm hairless 365! Never been questioned by anyone! Try it! Hugs!