PDA

View Full Version : Boobs. BOOBS!

whowhatwhen
03-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Who else has boobs?
I do and I wouldn't trade them for anything, they're pretty funny actually.

Why, thank you wierd hormonal issues.

kimdl93
03-19-2012, 02:22 PM
I only possess the ones I purchased from TruKare.

Marlana
03-19-2012, 02:33 PM
I've only got forms but I love them.

KimberlyJean
03-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Detachable ones here too, but I do love them!

sissystephanie
03-19-2012, 02:57 PM
I have my own 40 B's!! Have had them since age 17 or 18. I haven't worn forms more than twice in my lifetime since I don't need them! I do love what I have. BTW, I started wearing a bra at age 9 because the doctor told my dad that I would have sagging breasts is I didn't wear one. I was a 36 B at that time. And yes, I am a male!!

suzy1
03-19-2012, 03:02 PM
I have tiny ones. But they are real and I love them.

Laura912
03-19-2012, 03:36 PM
There are lot of them in DC. They are called politicians. Ohhhh, you meant the other kind....:)

Daphne Renee
03-19-2012, 03:44 PM
have some homemade ones but intend to purchase a good pair of forms soon.

Eve II
03-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Their real and I love playing with them! It's amazing to me that GG are taught not to let others play with them! What a waste for everyone!

insearchofme
03-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I don't have boobs but have pecs. I can fill out a 42 B and I love it!

firststepnow_whynot
03-19-2012, 05:34 PM
i have tiny ones too... tiny for a GG but quite large for a guy. I dont fill a C cup completely, but find a 38 C bra quite comfortable. Actually there have been quite a few times when my wife has commented them as boobs. Some of my T shirts are tight and my wife comments dont wear those cos they make your boobs stand out... I have not come out to my wife nor does she know... but at times she plays with my boobs and pinch the nipples hard.. she makes my day thence...:-)

Pinky188
03-19-2012, 05:47 PM
I have boobs! Via duct tape!!!!

Barbara Ella
03-19-2012, 06:00 PM
I have boobs, but I can take them off at night if need be, or when going out.

Babes

whowhatwhen
03-19-2012, 07:13 PM

Exactly.
They're real, and they're spectacular.

Even if male breast reduction was free, I still would keep 'em.
:)

Jennifer in CO
03-19-2012, 08:19 PM
almost two years of hormone use and an add'l year+ on a T blocker back in the early 80's gave me 32B's, then steroids in the early 90's made them look like well defined pectoral muscles, now age has them looking like boobs again...

Jenn

BLUE ORCHID
03-19-2012, 09:33 PM
I have 42B's man boobs but I aways dress with my #9 Forms.

lingerieLiz
03-19-2012, 10:08 PM
I have 36Cs which do standout. Have had boobs since JrHi when I was teased about them. Even with very little body fat I had boobs. Hate swimming because of them. They have a more female shape than man boobs. I usually wear a 38B to flatten them under most tops.

whowhatwhen
03-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Almost exactly the same deal as me, and I still had them when I was a walking skeleton at 107lbs.

Persephone
03-20-2012, 02:53 AM

Suzy nailed it! Due to some meds (not HRT) I seem to have developed breastbuds, smallish breasts, around 36B, with protruding, er, thermometers. Right now they are causing me some aches and pains (never knew that "sensitive" didn't mean "sensuous") but I'm loving 'em and just wish they would grow, baby, grow!

Hugs.
Persephone.

mbmeen12
03-20-2012, 03:02 AM
I have 36Cs which do standout. Have had boobs since Jr Hi when I was teased
about them. Even with very little body fat I had boobs. Hate swimming because of
them. They have a more female shape than man boobs. I usually wear a 38B to
flatten them under most tops.

Did we just become best friends? YUP! Step brothers best movie EVER!... I have /had the same problems and was teased. Now I am CDing, 42B they are there and all natural and happy. I will add forms to make D's and wow!

Kaz
03-20-2012, 03:03 AM
I'm with Suzy and Persephone too. I have very small real boobs but with very sensitive 'pointy bits' and they are very responsive to being treated in certain ways! I am not on HRT and don't know if this is a feature of my age or lifestyle or just an appreciation of what our bodies can bring if we understand them better.

Having said that, my silicone boobs (forms) are also very good friends of mine, and when I wake up up in the morning with them on I DO NOT want to take them off!

linda allen
03-20-2012, 08:25 AM
I would love to wake up one morning to find a pair of "DD"s hanging from my chest, but it would probably be a problem when I left the house. It's not likely to happen anyway. If I could wish for a pair of "A"s, I would take them and deal with it.

As I am just to the point of panties and bra with my wife, I'm not pushing it, but one day I'll try to get into a situation where she suggests that I buy myself a pair (silicone).

Cheryl T
03-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Mine are "Store bought", but I love them. Have 3 sets actually.
Wish I could have my own, but that's another lifetime altogether.

TGMarla
03-20-2012, 09:50 AM
I have boobs!

I keep them in a box in my closet, and wear them often!

diannecourtney
03-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Ditto! TG Marla & I wouldn't switch them for anything other than the real pair. Its awfully good to be a lady.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-20-2012, 04:05 PM
I have the real thing, 38C when I use tape to pull them up and in they are just wonderful. Would like to get breast implants but alas the wife says no.

Lynn Marie
03-20-2012, 04:26 PM
No boobs. Just those in my closet. Sure love watching them when I walk. That's the one thing I'd love to change about my body. Okay, maybe two or three things. Big boobs, flatter stomach, and a bigger more shapely butt, oh yeah, and hips too, and 8 inches shorter, and smaller feet, and.....and.......oh phooey.

Veronica 1
03-20-2012, 07:02 PM
38B's and loving them.

Acastina
03-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Full cups at 38-B, sometimes with a band extender on new bras. Five years of Premarin in the 1980s and little shrinkage since. Very adequate and nice, thank you, in the right top, the real thing in nighties and spaghetti-strap or halter tops, and reasonably concealable with a crop-top sports bra when necessary. Fun to grow, and a big jump in erotic sensitivity. Like some others, I had some gynecomastia as a teenager that never left, and who knows whether smoking pot for years helped?

One thing both my wife and I have noticed is that my posture is better in non-boy mode (I have a lot of middle ground there...). Proud to stand up straight to stick them out en femme, and probably inclined to self-consciously slouch a little in full boy to minimize their appearance.

MaryAnn40c
03-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Forms only...wish I had real ones.

Cynthia Anne
03-20-2012, 08:27 PM
My almost B's look like C's with my enhancers! Loven' them! Hugs!

lingerieLiz
03-20-2012, 10:24 PM
Acastina, I understand the "slouch". While a lot of readers would like to have real breasts I wouldn't recommend it unless you are full time. The problem is that in male mode you have to be selective in what you wear as much as when you are underdressing. A while back I was talking to someone and realized he was not looking at my face. Had been doing yard work, sweating and my white T-shirt left me looking like a girl in a wet t-shirt contest.

I would like to wear polo shirts, but in male mode I look rediculous. The funny part is with a bra on I like the way they and t-shirts look hanging from by bust.

whowhatwhen
03-20-2012, 10:36 PM
I'd disagree.
My boobs are part of me and if someone has a problem with it then **** 'em, that's their problem.

To me, they're a badge of honor for the crap I took in school for having them as well as what I went through while I took the medication that as a side effect made them bigger.
Also, it gives me the opportunity to say "boobs" a lot which is good because I have the sense of humor of a 10 year old.

marny
03-21-2012, 03:34 AM
Boobs. Glourious Boobs! What more could you ask for? sung to the tune of OLIVER FOOD

ronda
03-21-2012, 06:14 AM
i have natural B only recently has anyone ever commented about themi love them and would like them to be larger( grow girls)

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-21-2012, 03:04 PM
I have the real thing, 38C when I use tape to pull them up and in they are just wonderful. Would like to get breast implants but alas the wife says no.

So two questions. 1) Is that avatar you? Or are you just doing like me and posting an avatar of who you WISHED you looked like? And 2) What kind of tape do you use / recommend? :)

Karren H
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Unless you were in some tragic accident I'm pretty sire everyone has them!! Size is another story. Mine are now greater than a 36B cup and still growing...... such that I rarely use my forms any more... And I wouldn't trade the for anything!

Annie M
03-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Havent used forms in a couple of months I love the bounce and feel of my own now. The forms were bigger but no sensation it was an easy trade.

Acastina
03-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Acastina, I understand the "slouch". While a lot of readers would like to have real breasts I wouldn't recommend it unless you are full time. The problem is that in male mode you have to be selective in what you wear as much as when you are underdressing. A while back I was talking to someone and realized he was not looking at my face. Had been doing yard work, sweating and my white T-shirt left me looking like a girl in a wet t-shirt contest.

I would like to wear polo shirts, but in male mode I look rediculous. The funny part is with a bra on I like the way they and t-shirts look hanging from by bust.

Try the crop top. The Hanes Web site has them. I've worn out a few and always keep three or four on hand. It does a good job of minimizing and keeping them quiet when you move. Provided your polos are loose enough and the right colors and fabrics, the most visible parts look very much like a "wife-beater" tank undershirt. The only times I am braless involve being horizontal in bed or lounging in nightie and robe in the morning. Otherwise, I like the support and the feeling of wearing something up there. The crop top was my wife's suggestion.

Fiona Lindum
03-22-2012, 05:09 AM
I am a Natural A cup so I have forms in my closet.

LaurenB
03-22-2012, 06:12 AM
Love my 38B's. Funny how your worst gym class high school nightmare and source of total anguish can become such a great asset 40 years later. Our high school had a pool and everyone had to take swimming in gym. I had bigger boobs than most of the girls. I still do...ha ha ha.

joan47
03-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Since high school I have had a natural B cup, I have worn bra my whole life..

Yvonne York
03-22-2012, 06:46 PM
I have my very own natural B cups, and am working on C!!!!

shyselina
03-22-2012, 07:28 PM
I wish I did.................... :(

sometimes_miss
03-23-2012, 01:23 AM
I kind of have 'A', to 'almost B' cup breasts. Comes from a lifetime of weight fluctuations, I guess. I had the hormome tests done by my doc, and everything's normal. But oddly, I don't see breasts as the defining thing for making me feel more like I'm a girl. For me, it was the long hair that tips me over the edge.

Sarah V
03-25-2012, 11:05 AM
I have both - 1. very natural A/A+/B- boobs, due to either some natural gynomastacia or just gradual weight as I have aged and my metabolism has slowed down (Thank god for mother nature!!). I do have smaller forms that I wear regularly to round me out more nicely. And 2. I just recently acquired a set of size 9/10 forms (C-D cup) and that is as big as I think I would ever wear. I don't wear them often as I am very comfortable with my natural breasts. they are quite perky and quite noticible to bounce when I move around. I love the feeling when they do that.

JerriSC
03-25-2012, 01:30 PM
I often wish the same thing. Would love to have huge ones for a while. My wife says I would hate them by the end of the day.

Karen1947
03-25-2012, 05:19 PM
I had breasts when I was young, my mom use to tease me and say I needed a training bra(I always liked that idea). I can't really say that I wear the right size bra, but a 38D seems to fit pretty well. I am also taking herbal supplements that are helping my breasts to fill out more.:daydreaming:

Misti
03-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Unless you were in some tragic accident I'm pretty sire everyone has them!! Size is another story. Mine are now greater than a 36B cup and still growing...... such that I rarely use my forms any more... And I wouldn't trade the for anything!

Substitute "44B" in Karen's post and that pretty well says it all for me.

Myranda
03-27-2012, 12:17 PM

Karren, what are you doing to get them to grow/develop?

Myranda
03-27-2012, 12:29 PM
I am borderline 38A. When I wear my "The Little Bra Company" Front Close 38A push upbeat, I manage to fill it up nicely though.

I have a set of enhancers that I occasionally wear around the office, which give me a size A or small B Cup. I also have a nice set of forms which give a nice 42DD or Ex that I will occasionally slip on in the bathroom before going for a walk outside at lunch.

Of course I would love to wake up some day with a pair of large DDs or Es. Of course I would settle for a nice perky set of Bs.

JohnH
03-27-2012, 01:11 PM

I never wear white T shirts when I am out and about as I have natural breasts. They have to be some other color.

Johanna

cyndigurl45
03-27-2012, 01:46 PM
I have grown my own thank you very much :D 38C

kaela
03-27-2012, 03:35 PM
I have real and they are small but mine none the less. i also have store bought ones that i love as well. i will not give up either of them for any thing.

Marsha My Dear
03-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi All, I have always wanted a pair to call my own. I have considered HRT, but I'm confused about libido. Will estrogens diminish my sex drive. My wife might agree to boobs, but not at the expense of losing Mr Happy.

JohnH
03-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi All, I have always wanted a pair to call my own. I have considered HRT, but I'm confused about libido. Will estrogens diminish my sex drive. My wife might agree to boobs, but not at the expense of losing Mr Happy.

If you go on M2F HRT you may lose your libido, or the libido might be diminished. In my case I still can get erection but it does not come as easily. The ability to get an erection may disappear for me - I also consider the benefits - I easily urinate since the prostate is not enlarged, have breasts, thinning areas of my hair filled in, less body hair, softer skin, and finally I feel much better about myself. But most genetic males would not like the effects.

Johanna

Skyeyes
03-28-2012, 05:34 AM
I have found that I am a 44b. I really love the feeling of my moobs filling the cups and being supported by a bra.

Anneliese
03-28-2012, 07:42 AM
I have natural B's. When in my first phase of dressing a decade ago, I ate lots of fennel and fenugreek seeds. I'm also a vegan who eats lots of soy. Some disbelieve, but breasts, did, in fact, grow. In those days I weighed 190 pounds, so some (including myself) might have thought they'd go away if and when I slimmed down. I now weigh 150 (fifteen pounds less than my avatar pic), and they're still there. I go to the gym every day and get some looks, but I don't mind. In fact, I love them!

Jessica Who
03-28-2012, 07:44 AM
I got some but they are fake, the real ones are flatter than a two week old Pepsi

Claire Cook
03-28-2012, 08:41 AM
I love my girls! Both the little ones that are part of me and the ones that are in and out of the box. We haven't had many comments about nipples, but mine are getting more sensitive and like getting attention. :battingeyelashes:

Acastina
03-28-2012, 12:15 PM

It would depend on such factors as age, your natural libido level, arousal patterns and stimuli, and most of all, which hormones and in what dosages. I took Premarin for five years without any regrettable decline, in my thirties, and believe I'm still fine in my sixties, but, as they say in advertising, your results may differ...

rita63
03-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Mine started to develop in my mid 50's and I now fill an A cup joyfully and yes they like attention.

hugs rita

Mistybtm
03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
I am also taking herbal supplements that are helping my breasts to fill out more currently I am a full B and will not stop untill I get to a C :D I fill out a 40B bra.I love them.

Skyeyes
03-29-2012, 11:15 AM
I can fill a 44b cup.

busker
03-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Full cups at 38-B, sometimes with a band extender on new bras. Five years of Premarin in the 1980s and little shrinkage since. Very adequate and nice, thank you, in the right top, the real thing in nighties and spaghetti-strap or halter tops, and reasonably concealable with a crop-top sports bra when necessary. Fun to grow, and a big jump in erotic sensitivity. Like some others, I had some gynecomastia as a teenager that never left, and who knows whether smoking pot for years helped?

One thing both my wife and I have noticed is that my posture is better in non-boy mode (I have a lot of middle ground there...). Proud to stand up straight to stick them out en femme, and probably inclined to self-consciously slouch a little in full boy to minimize their appearance.
I hear that ,but I'm trying NOT to do it. I do tend to wear zip-up jackets more though so I can get away from slouching with my 36Bs. Hot weather is going to be a problem again but then I don't go out much these days.

whowhatwhen
03-29-2012, 09:43 PM
Wow.
According to view count boobs are a popular topic.

:D

Marsha My Dear
04-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Thanks JohannaH, cyndigurl45, mystybm, & Acastina. Could you point me toward what suppliments you use?

Myranda
04-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks JohannaH, cyndigurl45, mystybm, & Acastina. Could you point me toward what suppliments you use?
Agreed please share.

jackielou
04-24-2012, 10:11 AM
i have a set of 44DDD or 46 F depending on the bra i am all male and i love my boobs i wear a bra 24/7 and dont care who knows it dress male all the time underdress all the time i just hope my new girlfriend can come to accept them

julia marie
04-24-2012, 11:10 AM
I have moobs, which always has been an issue at the beach, etc. However, they aren't enough to provide a female shape, so forms do that job to provide a nice C size when CDing.

katie_barns
04-24-2012, 11:14 AM
I use to have boobs [small but enough for cleavage], then I lost 35lbs. Now I have none...... :( but I fit into a size 8 now. :)

whowhatwhen
04-24-2012, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't take any boob growing supplements unless monitored by a doctor, it would probably be safer to just get breast augmentation and get "proper" ones.
I don't think you need to be TS to get them either, but don't quote me on that.