PDA

View Full Version : Sites to find GG friends?

Ashley Jade
03-19-2012, 11:37 PM
So I've recently been thinking how awesome it would be to find an understanding and supportive GG local to me. I want to find a GG that I could be good friends with and have dressing/makeover sessions. Are there any websites available that could help with this?

Noortje
03-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Have you tried going outside and making friends the regular way?

DanaR
03-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Have you tried going outside and making friends the regular way?
I would agree with Noortje, this would probably be the best way. I've found that my hair stylist and cosmetics ladies have become good friends, but I have others as well. If you do go out and interact with others, you might find someone you wouldn't have to tell, because she would know. The only other way, would be to cultivate a friendship and tell her.

kimdl93
03-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Noorteje and Dana share my thoughts exactly! I'd first ask if you have GG friends at present. If not, why not? Friends aren't something you procure - they are people that you grow to know, respect and enjoy. It could be someone you work with, people who attend the same church, through a civic or service organization, or just by hanging out at the same places. Make some time in your life for people, and when you know them well enough, you can decide if its appropriate to share this part of yourself with them.

Another thing, however, is whether anyone will want have dress up/makeover sessions. The point of a friendship isn't to have someone to help you fulfill your fantasies. If you make a genuine friend with a GG and she expresses an interest in helping you, that's fine. But don't assume that they share your agenda.

Jenny Doolittle
03-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Kim, You are so on the mark with your comments, especially the part about friends not being procured but gained by trust!

Sandra1746
03-20-2012, 12:01 PM
There's a thread about danger on this board too. My wife is OK with my CD and also going out dressed casually (top, slacks, etc.) but trolling for GG friends is NOT in her comfort zone. She has too many weapons and it could be painful.
PS; I love my wife.

Hugs,
Sandra1746

BRANDYJ
03-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Noorteje and Dana share my thoughts exactly! I'd first ask if you have GG friends at present. If not, why not? Friends aren't something you procure - they are people that you grow to know, respect and enjoy. It could be someone you work with, people who attend the same church, through a civic or service organization, or just by hanging out at the same places. Make some time in your life for people, and when you know them well enough, you can decide if its appropriate to share this part of yourself with them.

Another thing, however, is whether anyone will want have dress up/makeover sessions. The point of a friendship isn't to have someone to help you fulfill your fantasies. If you make a genuine friend with a GG and she expresses an interest in helping you, that's fine. But don't assume that they share your agenda.

I agree, you are not going to find women advertising to find a CD boyfriend any place that I know of. You need to focus on finding a GG to date and or to become friends with long before you ask her to participate or even accept that you are a CD. To malke finding a GG that just wants to share your dressing is not going to happen. What are you offering her, her wants and needs? I would suggest you look at some of the free dating sites and alternate life style sites like for BDSM. At least you will find GG's thta are open to alternate lifestyles since many that enjoy dominant/submissive play are also accepting of us that crossdress. Collarme dot com is one such site. But if you go there and spell out that you are simply looking for a GG to play your way, it's not gonna happen there either.

I have noticed this one poor guy on our local area Craig's list that has run ads for over 2 years asking for a GG to indulge him in his dressing activities. His ads say nothing about him and what kind of a guy he is or what kind of a guy he is. His rediculous ads vary but with the same sick message that focuses on ONLY his desire to dress for a woman or have her dress him. It's all abpout him. Nothing about friendship or what he offers a woman beyond his narrow scope. Good luck with that. He will be alone for a very long time. But then again Craig's list does attrack the lowest of the low in most cases. He's got to be one of them. BTW, I read those ads for entertainment and a good laugh. No way would I respond to anyone on there.

Lorileah
03-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Usually you won't find friends when you want them to do your nails, hair, dress you, make you feel wonderful. And they won't knock on your doors for sure.

You need to go out, talk to people, be friendly, smile. You won't believe how many times I have been contacted with the "Will you dress me up?" or "Can you do my make up?" There are professionals who will do that for you. If you want a friend, you need to get to know them before you start thinking of all the things they can do for you