PDA

View Full Version : I am going to start my transition

emmicd
03-20-2012, 03:26 AM
i have come to realize i am a MtF transexual and I am finally going to start my transition at the tender age of 51.
Wish me good luck!
I will document my transition and I am very excited.

emmi

Andie Elisabeth
03-20-2012, 03:29 AM
Good luck (^_^) I will be happy to observe your progress
Elisabeth

Myojine
03-20-2012, 03:46 AM
Good lucky!
I hear its a rough road, but in the end its worth it.

Kristy_K
03-20-2012, 03:47 AM
I wish you the very best of luck Emmi. My prayers are with you also.

Hugs,
Kristy

Becoming Brianna
03-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Best of luck Emmi!

Brianna

Rachel Smith
03-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Big step Emmi, congratulations!

Rachel

cindi cinnamon
03-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Best of luck, sweetie...... and congratulations...... It's never too late...... NEVER!

Julia_in_Pa
03-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Emmi,

Congratulations on your decision to fulfill your life's calling.
The road will at times be as smooth sailing as a eight lane super highway at 6:00 AM on a Sunday morning and at other times it becomes as difficult at ascending Mt. Everest.
Remember you must keep your momentum during the difficult times Emmi.
It is far too easy to stop then to continue down sometimes very dark pathways.
In the end your reward will be that you are living an authentic life which is priceless.
Stay strong and above all stay the course.

Julia

Tamara Croft
03-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Good luck Emmi, will be nice too see how you're coming along. How did you come to realise you are TS?

kimdl93
03-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Congratulations Emmi. My question is - how will you begin?

Rianna Humble
03-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Congratulations youngster :p

It's true that you are heading for interesting times, but I can attest that it is extremely liberating to finally start to become the real you!

Please remember that we will be here to offer you our moral support in the good times and in the not-so-good.

Like others, I'm curious what made you realise that you are TS.

thechic
03-20-2012, 11:23 PM
You go girl and the best of luck..

emmicd
03-20-2012, 11:54 PM
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I am not really sure what the future holds but I feel life is so unpredictable and I am running short of time. I will evaluate the options that lie ahead and most of all I will take care of my family.
I don't know why I I have gender dysphoria but I must seek the right answers.
Best to you all!
emmi

Noemi
03-21-2012, 12:12 AM
When it feels so right for so many years...well what can I say. I am envious and proud of you that you are taking this step. I wish for you to have a clear mind and to follow your heart.
Hug Hug Hug♥♥♥

emmicd
03-22-2012, 12:15 AM
i will do the sensible thing of talking to a therpist about these feelings, eventually talk to an MD about HRT and start the painful and grueling process of electrolysis.

emmi

Yasmine1950
03-22-2012, 03:04 AM
I too, had my op in my mid-50s. I was encouraged after watching a doco on NatGeo about another American man who was then in his 50s having his op in Phuket Thailand. The transformation was amazing and I plucked up my courage to go for it.
I pray you will go thru your op without any complications and you will morph into a beautiful lady.
My love and prayers for your dreams to come to life.
I am sure we all look forward to reading about your transition.

Jennifer Marie P.
03-22-2012, 08:19 AM
Good luck Emmi and keep us updated.

Julie Martin
03-22-2012, 08:40 AM
Very best of luck to you. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to truly be born with the wrong body, and I wish you as smooth a road as possible.

Pamela Kay
03-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Congratulations on taking this big step!

I am 48 and 2 months into HRT so we aren't that far appart. I have discovered a lot of people transition in our age range so it is never too late.

:cheer:

emmicd
03-26-2012, 08:47 PM
I have been trying so hard to do the right things. Balancing work, family, respecting others and just trying to be the best father I can be to my son. I also am trying to make the best of my situation with gender dysphoria. I have repressed my gender internal conflict all my life since I was a pre-teen. I feel overwhelmed now and I am seemingly losing the will to go on. I just wish I could put on my dress and go to sleep and never wake up again. It would be the best solution to the pain I feel.

emmi

Chloe Renee
03-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Good luck on the trip, I will see you on the way to shangri la :)