PDA

View Full Version : Came out to my wife...

Kristyn Hill
03-20-2012, 04:13 PM
I never gave you girls the details of coming out completely to my wife last Monday. She already knew my femme side in the bedroom but I, "Kristyn" kicked the door down last week. My wife loves beautiful women so this is a great thing which has deepened our connection.

Since last Monday, I have come out of the bedroom wearing a pair of her panties and some killer stilletos which led to a great time. I have worn panties out to Sam's and Home Depot over the weekend with it being fully disclosed. She got a kick out of it.

I just finished ordering (3) new pair of sexy heels, my 1st wig, padded panties with a stomach flattener, (3) pair of thigh highs and a ultra sexy teddie with panties. My wife approved the wig (style & color) and all other items.

Right now, she is in the shower and wants to go see a movie near the mall. She enticed me with "we can power walk and see what is cute at the mall". I know I am coming home with a skirt along with figuring out what size of bra and top I wear.

I am only a few days away from seeing Kristyn come alive. I owe a huge part, ok, all of my progress, to you, my peers at CD.com. I am just happy I found this place at 41 and have finally accepted that I am a part time beautiful lady and the fact I am not worried about it anymore. I don't care. It is who I am as it is with each of us.

Cheers for all of us for many years to come!

Hugs,

Kristyn

Literally walking out of the door in a few so I will communicate further upon my return. that is...If this gets viewed...who knows, right?

Laura912
03-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Enjoy the liberation and keep her needs in mind as you go along this together.

kimdl93
03-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Best of luck, Krystyn. I think you've already been blessed with an incredibly understanding, and might I add, well matched wife. Here's to many mutually fulfilling discoveries to come!

Aylineira
03-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Wonderful! Wow I didn't know that this site could be so helpful! :)

IamSara
03-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Enjoy yourself Kristyn!!!! It is very liberating when you come out and are at least not thrown out the door when she first is told.

Jill Devine
03-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Wow kind of like you hit the jackpot and won the lottery. You are indeed lucky!

Barbara Ella
03-20-2012, 06:20 PM
You are a very lucky girl Kristyn. Follow your wife's lead for awhile as she begins to completely absorb the new you in the house. Let her be your guide, I think she is leading you in the right direction. You just need to keep communication lines open both ways. Happy for you both.

Babes

Kristyn Hill
03-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you all for the positive comments. Each of them mean a whole lot. Our evening was cut short but we were on our way to look at skirts. We will be out of town tomorrow night and maybe we can slip by somewhere to size me up. I plan on getting some hose and hopefully a skirt soon so I can get a few more interesting pictures up. Gonna post more Heels in the garment section a little later tonight.

A sincere thank you to each of you!

Kristyn

shyselina
03-20-2012, 07:07 PM
That is so awsome.. I am very happy for you and wish it was me LOL

Alice B
03-20-2012, 07:08 PM
That is beyond great. The two of you are truly connected, in love and are going to have a lot of fun. Can't wait to see your future posts and photos of the new you. A great wife you have.

CdD Janessa
03-20-2012, 07:52 PM
wish that it was me to, wish my wife was as understanding as yours and would take me out to get sized and shop for clothes

Cynthia Anne
03-20-2012, 08:01 PM
You are a very lucky girl Kristyn. Follow your wife's lead for awhile as she begins to completely absorb the new you in the house. Let her be your guide, I think she is leading you in the right direction. You just need to keep communication lines open both ways. Happy for you both.

Babes
I don't think I could say it anybetter! Hugs!

Kristyn Hill
03-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Cynthia Anne, Babes did have it just right, didn't she?

Thank you, Alice.

Selina & Jeremiah, give it time. maybe it will all go your way with your wife and you just do not know it yet.

Kristyn

JessHaust
03-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Wow, Kristyn, your story is great and is very familiar. Congratulations!

BLUE ORCHID
03-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Hi Kristyn, Just remember that the ball is in here court now.

Kristyn Hill
03-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Thank you, Jess.
BlueO, Yes it is and this place has really helped me with this. Slow and steady until she gets her head completely wrapped around this. Thank you for commenting.

Babeba
03-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Yaay!! I'm glad she's okay with it and that you are both comfortable. Make sure she's got the chance to be the lead in trying new things, and make sure you still focus on her needs, wants and desires in there! What a great start!

Alice B
03-26-2012, 11:13 PM
That is really great and kudos to your wife for being so accepting and supportive.

Kristyn Hill
03-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Thank you Babeba and Alice. She is a jewel and I am very lucky to have her.

Marleena
03-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Congrats Kristyn! Your life will improve now with your wife onboard.:)

Kristyn Hill
03-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Thank you, Marleena. Means a lot coming from you.

StacyPump
03-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Very nice! That's great news, Kristyn. Thanks for sharing your story.

Joanna41
03-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Enjoy the shopping...set a limit and remember your wife still likes new things too! Congratulations!

Joanna

Kristyn Hill
03-27-2012, 01:41 PM
You are welcome, StacyP. Joanna, great advice. She will always be #1 and knows she can have anything she wants. Let's hope it is more shoes!

brina_cd
03-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Jealous... REALLY jealous... Cherish this one and tell her this often...

Kristyn Hill
03-27-2012, 06:38 PM
I do, Brina. For sure.