PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--help on tucking

kathyw
11-03-2005, 05:33 PM
sorry but is their a thread i can read about not having willy show. i just bout 2- pair of thongs and idont know anything. ps please post it because im still hiden. thank youall

susiej
11-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Kathy,

I was going to find you a thread, but there are zillions of them, and you'll want to peruse them yourself. Click the "Search" button on this website in the page header, then type in "tucking", and off you go.

Hugs,
Susie

Felicity
11-03-2005, 06:00 PM
I started a thread some time ago that is now in the Adult/Sexual section titled "The Art of Tucking" at:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950

When I put it together, I guess at the tape lengths, as I never measure. I just do it. In retrospect, some are a bit off, but experimenting will allow you to perfect it for yourself.

RachelPortugal
11-09-2005, 02:46 AM
I have never tried a cache and have now given up on tapes and straps. A stretchy thong (microfibre or similar) will usually hold it tucked back.

I am lucky, I am able to push my balls back inside without any pain or discomfort so there is less to hide. Are there others out there who can do the same.

Felicity
11-10-2005, 03:23 AM
I've tucked so often that I am now actually more comfortable tucked than having my balls bang around!

kathyw
11-19-2005, 08:15 AM
thanks for the imfo .