PDA

View Full Version : A few days of fun

bamacrossdresser
03-20-2012, 10:49 PM
My wife and kids are going out of town for spring break and I will have 3 days off while they are gone to dress. I have never had nails, a wig, or an hourglass figure so I may really step out those three days and have fun. I am thinking about ordering some cheap nails online, I just have to be able to remove easily. My wife bought a wig a few weeks ago just for fun. Finally I am thinking about making my own hip and butt pads out of some foam to see how I can look. I will also be watching a few makeup videos on youtube to get some tips. If you have any advice on the nails and hip pads please let me know.

Cynthia Anne
03-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Enjoy your three days to the fullest! The wig! Is it for her or for you! Be careful if it's hers! Go to a salon and get your nails done! Most of all just enjoy!! Hugs!

AllieSF
03-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Have a happy few days. For the nails just go to the nearest big chain pharmacy and buy a box of Kiss Stick On nails. They stick on and can be pried off (slowly and carefully) and maybe even reused again. You need some lipstick, eyebrow pencil, mascara and be careful with the wig if it is your wife's. Water balloons work great as bra fillers and have nice weight and really do jiggle.

rachelgirlnw1
03-21-2012, 12:26 AM
Wow darling, enjoy your days to dress! Sorry, I can't offer any nail or hip pad advice, but it's so nice to have some girl time all to yourself.

For starters, make a "fake" grocery list with stuff your wife asked you to pickup (makeup, etc. - it's a good cover if you feel you need to bluff). Next, find a grocery store away from your home neighborhood that has a self check-out. Pick a low traffic hour, then have fun!

gailgirl9
03-30-2012, 10:44 PM
I have found that the best nails are the Kiss Express-on nails, that already have the glue on them. In minutes, you look like you have had a french nail manucure. The best thing is that. although they stay on really well, they easily come off, with littel need for nail polish remover.