PDA

View Full Version : Drunk dressing

STACY B
03-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Ya ever get drunk an dress >? Or tell on ya self or did u come out when you were drunk . Or alot of chix will drink to make it go away an it will come back worse an then your to drunk to know when to shut up ? Or get drunk an then go shopping or do things ya could not do sober ? COME ON ?????? You can tell us ,, We are friend not foe .

kimdl93
03-21-2012, 12:37 PM
I certainly have consumed alcohol while dressed, and there have been a few times at home when I probably had one or two too many (well, maybe 3 or 4 or more) while dressed too. But its no big deal, cause I came out to my then gf, now wife, when I was entirely sober and lucid. Now, when I do go out en femme, I am very careful about how much I have to drink. The last thing I want is a DUI and getting a DUI while en femme would be even worse.

joank
03-21-2012, 12:43 PM
No way cause when I'm out I'm usually driving.

Cynthia Anne
03-21-2012, 12:47 PM
Got to say I been there, done that! All of it when I was younger! But now that I'm older and maybe a lil' smarter I can say: I don't need the boose to get the boobs on! Hugs!

Foxglove
03-21-2012, 12:55 PM
"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging, and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." It's in the Bible, and that should settle the question. What was the question?

Contessa
03-21-2012, 12:58 PM
I don't I would try getting dressed while drunk, cause it is too hard when not. Makeup would have to be the qualifier I go some where and I couldn't do that drunk. But don't see having a drink as wrong while doing do. Just not starting out drunk, or going out somewhere drunk already. Get drunk and throw up on the couch has been my motto since I heard Redd Foxx say it as a joke.lol I'm nice when I am dressed, I can't ruin that by being drunk.

Tess

ReineD
03-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Just be careful not to use the drinking to run away from facing things you need to face. This can have dire consequences.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Never got dressed while drunk and never got drunk while dressed. I have been out for drinks with other girls but I always maintain a proper respect for the alcohol, you just never know what might come up.

StacyChambers
03-21-2012, 01:38 PM
I don't think high heels + being drunk is a good combination for anyone, GG or GM. :)

sonna
03-21-2012, 01:47 PM
seeing how i have to do every thing by myself no drinking for me.

good post gurly girl

Aloha Jayne
03-21-2012, 02:40 PM
I was on my second six pack when Jayne introduced herself to me last year. It took me about 30 minutes to stop and say, "what did she say her name was?" And then I heard, "my name is Jayne, pleased to meet you". I don't even like the name Jayne, not sure where it came from. But I am much more feminine while drinking.

Aylineira
03-21-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm for it! Thumbs up and hit the "like" button! You know they got that red dress run in New Orleans so you can get drunk while dressed lol.

arbon
03-21-2012, 03:26 PM
In the early 90's I got drunk and dressed for halloween once - glad I don't remember to much of it because the parts I do remember were pretty awful. I did some amazingly pathetic and embarrassing things that night. That was the first time I had ever gone out dressed. It did get me to see a psychiatrist, went for my gender issue, but he never did help me with that but he did open the door to me getting sober.

debbeelee1
03-21-2012, 03:35 PM
I've never got dressed en femme while I was already drunk! I can picture lots of bad things happening, like using nail glue instead of eyelash glue!

I have been know to have a few drinks at my monthly Girls Nights Out and weekly Girls Night In. My wife is the designated driver when we do go out. The key is moderation! It's hard enough walking in heels; drinking does not make it easier!

BethCD
03-21-2012, 03:37 PM
:eek:I certainly have.
The wine was my "courage" to get out the door and into the store. I'd done that moderately before but one time I guess I went a little too far. Went to a Walmart late at night, messed up my bumper parking the car. Shopped a little and left, but dropped my wallet in the parking lot.
Noticed it missing next day and freaked:eek: out. Cancelled my credit card. When I went to check the mail there in an envelope was my wallet with a note saying "found in Walmart parking lot". All cards and all cash still in it. How blessed is that?:) Never going there again !!!!!

Beth

Phoebe
03-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Some years ago a CD in a support group I attended was picked up for DWI while dressed. The CD was placed in the male section of the jail even though dressed in female attire. Then the CD's wife had to come and post bail. Kind of embarrassing!

Richelle423
03-21-2012, 03:52 PM
I usually get dressed when I'm sober.I sit down and have a cup of tea or two. Then I decide to throw down a few before my SO' comes home.Last week
I put away everything xcept my Reebok microfiber flared workout pants I recently bought a BJ's. When she came home she said" you're wearing girl's pants!"Oh well she was like don't go outside with those on.I wanted to tell her "do you want to see the womens jeans i've been wearing in front of you for weeks?"She was ranting on and on for a couple of hours that I was wearing girls clothes. Well the other day before it got dark
I took out the trash wearing those workout pants and she said nothing! Heck she can purchase something in men's clothing why can't I? It's all about comfort and style and the way I AM!

STACY B
03-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanx to all of you honest LADYS ,,,, As for the rest of yall who I wont mention ? An even if you read this thread you know who you are I have one thing to say ,,, COME ONNNN ,,,,,, Yall know dam good an well yall been drunk dressen !! I went to a little gas station store a long time ago drunk with little shorts an tank top on like a dummy,,Woke up with the kidss startin atcha with a nighty on ? Got drunk enough to go an buy your TRANSFORMATION MAG ?? Or some heels or pantyhose you wanted ? SO tell us we are dieing to noooo !!!!

Kaz
03-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Kaz likes her wine I must admit! But wine does not make the woman!

muzzy
03-21-2012, 05:38 PM
I love to drink and dressup...it brings the more feminine side out in me

Lori B
03-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Lori likes her White Zin and Sam Adams Boston Ale:heehee:,,,,but Lori doesn`t need a DUI.....I have in the past walked from my house to the local park with a good buzz on though,,,:eek:,,,,I think it helps me walk better in heels too...lol:heehee:

mbmeen12
03-21-2012, 05:53 PM
StacyB it brings a new meaning to BEER GOGGLES:drink:

JessHaust
03-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Jess has a thing for white russians, and I have waken up in the morning and asked "how did I get here?" fortunately my wife replies "I had to drive!", glad I have a wing girl !

BTW is there a ticket for DWD? (drinking while dressed)

sherri
03-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanx to all of you honest LADYS ,,,, As for the rest of yall who I wont mention ? An even if you read this thread you know who you are I have one thing to say ,,, COME ONNNN ,,,,,, Yall know dam good an well yall been drunk dressen !! I went to a little gas station store a long time ago drunk with little shorts an tank top on like a dummy,,Woke up with the kidss startin atcha with a nighty on ? Got drunk enough to go an buy your TRANSFORMATION MAG ?? Or some heels or pantyhose you wanted ? SO tell us we are dieing to noooo !!!!Um, are you drunk right now, sweetie? :-)

daviolin
03-21-2012, 06:11 PM
If I drink and dress I stay home and enjoy. I used to go out and drink while dressed. Not no more. A DUI would not be a good thing in drag or drab ether. I have reverted back to a closet girl, and love it. Daviolin

Pinky188
03-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Oh yeah!! When we go out we do have some drinks! The last time we were driving home from DC the toll person got a show as I decided I had to take my corset off just as my girlfriend rolled up to pay the t oll. So there I was, dress pulled up to my neck unlacing my corset! Drunk undressing!

STACY B
03-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Um, are you drunk right now, sweetie? :-)

Hell I started this I know better ,, How do ya think I know all about it ? LOL,,,LOL,,, Thats why i STOPED !!

Ally 2112
03-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Ok i'll join the party .Yes i have drank while dressing many times i have also epilated while drinking a few beers (makes it feel so much better lol ) .But i will do all my makeup before i have to many, so i don't look like a clown. It is hard enough getting it right sober !

Pinky188
03-21-2012, 06:56 PM
This thread is cracking me up!!!!

Tracii G
03-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Maybe a sip of moonshine at home but never out in public.

Barbara Ella
03-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Have not gotten drunk while dressed, but will drink while dressed, but not while dressing, too complicated. One good thing about a few Bourbon and branches is that when walking past the mirror, the fuzzy image looks so much better.

Babes

Cindia
03-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Usually keep the drinks in check when out as I am always alone and driving. Though one time after getting drunk at home with some friends, after they left I just had to get dressed and go out. Anyway, it was very late, bars were closed so went out and walked around near them anyway. Eventually ended up at a 24 hour drug store looking at hair dye and lipstick. Very lucky I didn't get stopped or crash the car.

STACY B
03-22-2012, 06:32 AM
Drunk dressing not drunk driving !!! Yall better not be out there drunk driving ? Thats about as bad as it gets for a closet girl ,,Get BUSTED all girlied up down in the ol JAIL HOUSE ,,, WOOOOOO WEEEEEE Lucy you got some splaining to do ? Realy was talkin bout maybe a few to many ,,,Home all alone just get the chance to take advantage while no one around ,, An just do something STUPID ,, That you would not do sober ? Or maybe fall asleep, Or go out in the yard ,, Walk down to the park ,Trip an hurt your ankle in heels , Take pics an forget um on the camera, Leave this site on your computer for someone to find, Put on makeup an fall asleep with it on , Leave your clothes out , Or heels out ,, Just CRAZY stuff .

ReineD
03-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Drunk dressing not drunk driving !!! Yall better not be out there drunk driving ? Thats about as bad as it gets for a closet girl ,,Get BUSTED all girlied up down in the ol JAIL HOUSE ,,,

Not to mention the risk of killing others out on the road.

JohnH
03-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Well, I earned an overnight trip to the county Gray Bar Hilton.

I was wearing a maxi-dress, sandals, and was sitting outside on a bench drinking wine. Then I decided to put my personal items such as my wallet in my purse and go for a walk. I made it to the park, and after awhile a couple of female officers intercepted me and performed a field sobriety test, which I failed. Then I was carted off to jail where I changed clothes to wear an orange jump suit and placed in the men's section of the facility. Then someone mercifully bailed me out. Then I had to put my street clothes back on, which consisted of the dress and sandals, along with my purse, Then I had to walk past visitors across the street to the bail bondsman's office. I called my wife, who said she would come get me after she put her pants on.

At traffic court I appeared for the charge of public intoxication but not a word was mentioned about my unusual choice of clothes.

Johanna

BillieJoEllen
03-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Every once in a great while when I have the opportunity to fully dress I will put away about half a bottle of sherry throughout the night. I usually spend the evening reading, listening to music or watching a movie on TV. Thats basically the only drinking I ever do.

Crissy Kay
03-22-2012, 12:09 PM
I will have some vodka once in a while, when I am dressed. Since I am closet girl, it really does'nt matter if I have something. When my cd girlfriend comes by, then I have a drinking buddy/girlfriend to drink with!!! In either mode, its not a good idea to drink and drive.

Cindia
03-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Drunk dressing not drunk driving !!! Yall better not be out there drunk driving ? Thats about as bad as it gets for a closet girl ,,Get BUSTED all girlied up down in the ol JAIL HOUSE ,,, WOOOOOO WEEEEEE Lucy you got some splaining to do ? Realy was talkin bout maybe a few to many ,,,Home all alone just get the chance to take advantage while no one around ,, An just do something STUPID ,, That you would not do sober ? Or maybe fall asleep, Or go out in the yard ,, Walk down to the park ,Trip an hurt your ankle in heels , Take pics an forget um on the camera, Leave this site on your computer for someone to find, Put on makeup an fall asleep with it on , Leave your clothes out , Or heels out ,, Just CRAZY stuff .

Never drove that drunk before and never even a smidge drunk since. I wasn't too drunk to walk in the heels, though still very lucky not to have had problems.

All that other stuff I do sober.

kellycan27
03-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Frankly, TBPO I tend to want to take my clothes off when i have had too much to drink..... rather than putting clothes on. :battingeyelashes:

:heehee:

Kel

Kate T
03-23-2012, 08:04 PM
I don't drink. My wife and friends think I'm crazy enough when without alcohol!

Crysten
03-24-2012, 10:34 AM
I consume probably a grand total equivalent of a six pack of beer a year, at most, and that usually during thanksgiving or christmas dinner. Getting drunk is a waste of time, a waste of money, and a waste of life. Just my opinion. If you need to drink to have fun, well, you got issues. And no, I never drink while dressed.

Marleena
03-24-2012, 10:44 AM
Frankly, TBPO I tend to want to take my clothes off when i have had too much to drink..... rather than putting clothes on. :battingeyelashes:

:heehee:

Kel

Kelly are you drinking gin by any chance? I hear it's a panty remover.:heehee:

Shelly Preston
03-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Firstly I never dirve when I have had a drink

I am dressed befor I have a drink, and yes I have been drunk. Luckily I was not drunk enough to do anything silly or get taken advantage off.

Drink by all means but please be careful too.

Carol Elizabeth
03-26-2012, 03:34 AM
Drinking while dressed? Hmmm.

So far, I only drink on two occasions --- When I am alone --- and --- When I am with someone.

But drinking while dressed does sound interesting.

noeleena
03-26-2012, 04:36 AM
Hi,

Im a driver & no way have i or will i drink any alcohol. did bus runs plus moved people around.

Sorry , iv seen to much & what it does .

...noeleena...

freeindress
03-26-2012, 06:17 AM
Dressing and any other artistic performance feels better when sober.

Krististeph
03-26-2012, 10:52 AM
But of course! not that different from drinking in drab.
It is in moderation of course, "All things in moderation" Well, that includes moderation too, right? So occasionally i'll go into the >0.1% BAL range.
So much of it has to do with one's personal maturity- when i drink I realize my judgement and reactions are diminished, whether or not I feel like they are.

muzzy
04-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Kelly are you drinking gin by any chance? I hear it's a panty remover. gotta love that,don't ya xoxo

kellycan27
04-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Kelly are you drinking gin by any chance? I hear it's a panty remover. gotta love that,don't ya xoxo

Nope.. No gin for me. JD... neat or tequila, maybe an apple martini or two.

suchacutie
04-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Tina does enjoy a drink as she transforms (usually a G&T with a splash of cran/raspberry!). Hmmm, the fact is that she enjoys her cocktails and white wine, and Balleys, and other things too...

But drunk? not a chance. Tina is way to high maintenance to support if she was out of it! In guy mode there is probably a bit less control. Just one more reason to be en femme rather often :)

toniloraine
04-03-2012, 10:54 PM
On st.patty day I was playing in a dart tourney. Everyone kept pinching me for not wearing green as I was drinking I finally pulled my pants down and showed my green panties. Still get asked to show my panties all the time oops.