PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal to crossdress and still like women?

ccarpenter12
03-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Is it nor normal to crossdress and still like women? I have this fantasy to be dressed like a woman, and have sex with a woman while doing it.

Karren H
03-21-2012, 01:28 PM
It's normal for crossdressers to like whom ever they liked before they started crossdressing. Sexual preference and crossdressing are two totally separate issues. But there are those who say the are attracted to the same sex only when dressed.... So you basically have to define your own normality. Imho.

Missy
03-21-2012, 01:30 PM
It normal for me to like women ................ like me wife
at times she plays with this idea with me in panties and bra
but for the most of the time she likes me as a man when we are playing in bed

Princess Chantal
03-21-2012, 01:31 PM
That is very unusual as all :heehee: heterosexual crossdressers trade in their sexual preference once the lipstick hits their lips

sonna
03-21-2012, 01:33 PM
you like what you like dressed or not

joank
03-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Clothes do not control your basic gender. Yes, CDer's can be hetro and some research says this is the norm. It is with me.

Foxglove
03-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Is it normal to crossdress and still like women?

If you're asking us, sure. If you're asking the Southern Baptist Convention, you might get a different answer. On the other hand, they recently declared that a woman's place is in the home. So, it depends on what your definition of normal is.

One thing I've learned is that no matter what sort of fantasy I might have, there's at least a million other people who've had it before me. So even if my urges aren't "normal", at least they're not unprecedented. I can't decide whether or not that should console me.

Wonderwho
03-21-2012, 01:45 PM
As a CDer i still love my wife and now that i came out to her we find that just wearing a night gown has made the bedroom a much more interisting place. My being dressed has removed some of the hidden stress that had before caused problems in the bedroom.
Wonderwho

lilmissjenny
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM
im a CD and i have a live in girlfriend whom ive been with for over a year now who is VERY supportive of me and loves me as much as i love her, no matter what.

BRANDYJ
03-21-2012, 01:56 PM
The vast majority of crossdressers are straight and into women only. Some are bisexual or gay. but that is not more then the rest of the non-CD male population.

Elle1946
03-21-2012, 01:59 PM
I crossdress and I really like women!!

ReineD
03-21-2012, 02:01 PM
Absolutely! :)

Emily Ann Brown
03-21-2012, 02:01 PM
I hope soooo...cause I do!!!

Em

Cheryl T
03-21-2012, 02:02 PM
My wife once asked me what would happen if I was to transition...would I still love her.
I told her yes, absolutely, I'd be a lesbian and would love her still.

Gillian Gigs
03-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Love my wife, love women in general, and love women's clothes. What else can be said! "I have this fantasy to be dressed like a woman, and have sex with a woman while doing it." Yah, had that fantasy also.

Kate Simmons
03-21-2012, 02:42 PM
It's normal to do whatever is normal for you Hon. In my opinion love isn't limited by what we are genetically.:)

Silentpartner GG SO
03-21-2012, 02:42 PM
I sincerely hope so - otherwise a lot of the married CD'ers are in big trouble! lol

sissystephanie
03-21-2012, 02:52 PM
I must echo what Elle 1946 said. For almost 50 years I had an awesome wife who knew that I was a CD and was very supportive!! I have never wanted to be a woman! I just like to dress like one!!

Vickie_CDTV
03-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Is it nor normal to crossdress and still like women? I have this fantasy to be dressed like a woman, and have sex with a woman while doing it.

Not only is it "normal", but it is literally normal in the statistical sense as well, being with a GG while dressed is shared by almost all hetero TVs. There is a vast, vast amount of TV fiction going back to at least the late 1950s where the theme is a man being dressed by a woman (for a myriad of reasons), the woman enjoying it and their sharing intimacy while he is dressed.

Miriam-J
03-21-2012, 02:54 PM
First, is there anything that we can consider to be "normal"? But more seriously, the reality does not match the stereotype. Whatever your sexual preferences are without crossdressing, they're the same after. Most of the general population is heterosexual, and that same proportion of crossdressers is heterosexual. There are homosexual and bisexual crossdressers, but they would be homosexual or bisexual whether they crossdressed or not.

I certainly love and greatly attracted to my female wife, and that ain't gonna change.

Miriam

Talldrinkofwater
03-21-2012, 03:03 PM
I say it's only normal if you look better than the woman in question, otherwise you should loath and detest them for their glorious curves. Nah, of course that's extreme sarcasm. Gender is not equal to preference. I love women of all kinds and that does not change with the wardrobe.

girlygirly
03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
I think the more relevant lurking question is whether crossdressing is an extension of any known genetic conditions which may favor homosexuality.

The whole issue is one big slippery slope to me.

Aylineira
03-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Yes completely normal. As said in another post, statistically many of the CD'rs are in fact hetero female lovers.

......However whether or not the GG gf/wife will let them have relations while dressed is another matter entirely LOL.

KellyJameson
03-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Sex is the expression of two appetites bound together. One, the appetite of the body acting on the mind and the other a spiritual need for and expression of connectivity (spiritual appetite/love) shaped by the feminine/masculine(yin/yang) energies within the mind that is part of the greater whole. (sex is the universe breathing and we our given the energy we must learn to live with so you do not choose your sexuality it chooses you) The only choice you have is to ignore it (not discover it) or act on it (discover it).

When a person moves beyond social conditioning and constraits or the intense needs of the body that seeks release regardless of circumstance into the spiritual expression of their sexuality than their true nature will manifest itself and they will seek partners who complement their own energies.

Crossdressing is influenced by similar forces and born from the same seed, it may complement ones sexuality but it is still independant of it. sex and crossdressing can run parallel and concurrently (heterosexual), intersect/blended (homosexuality/bi-sexuality/non-defined) or separate/irrelevant (transgendered) depending on the reasons given above.

It is interesting because it appears those who are transgendered and those who are heterosexual crossdressers mirror each other as opposite poles with all others in-between

Just my thoughts and opinions, still trying to see the movement of crossdressing in regards to sex.

Cynthia Anne
03-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I love women soooo much I wanta' be one! Go figure!:doh::hugs:

CINDYO
03-21-2012, 03:20 PM
could anyone explain to me why a man (and please no sarcasm here) would want to have sex with a woman, while that man is dressed like a woman. I just do not get that mindset. Maybe one has to be a crossdresser to get it. What is really going on in his mind when this is happening, what is his fantasy here. I do not beleive he is thinking hetero sex, obviously he is thinking same sex relations.

STACY B
03-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Dam all yall said yes that meens Im normal ? Wait a min, What about being xdressed drunk on a riding mower ,Is that normal ? Maybe I still have a chance ?

Jenniferathome
03-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Well the answer to your thread title is, yes, if you are heterosexual as most Crossdressers are. As to the fantasy statement, I do not think this is typical of the average crossdresser.

Janet Bern
03-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Absolutely,, I am not at all interested in men

Jenniferathome
03-21-2012, 03:43 PM
could anyone explain to me why a man (and please no sarcasm here) would want to have sex with a woman, while that man is dressed like a woman. I just do not get that mindset. Maybe one has to be a crossdresser to get it. What is really going on in his mind when this is happening, what is his fantasy here. I do not beleive he is thinking hetero sex, obviously he is thinking same sex relations.

Cindyo, this is not typical, in my opinion. It is a fantasy that some may have, crossdressers and some women, alike. Do keep in mind that men are simply far more sexual beings on average. As a result, "sex" gets into the mix routinely. And I mean thinking abut it, talking about it and doing it. Men are fairly base in that regard. It's just a function of testosterone and genes. I don't appologize for that. It just is.

Aylineira
03-21-2012, 03:54 PM

So by your same train of thought, does a man who wants to do it doggie style also want to have sexual relations with a dog? (Not trying to attack but just making a point)

The answer to your question is that men are generally just more sexually (perverted) than women.

Miriam-J
03-21-2012, 04:01 PM
The answer to your question is that men are just more sexually (perverted) than women.
You've really got to find a better class of woman to hang around. My wife taught me some really interesting perversions, and now we're finding new ones together.:devil:

Miriam

ArleneRaquel
03-21-2012, 04:06 PM
All surveys that I've seen show most crossdressers are heterosexual.

Aylineira
03-21-2012, 04:08 PM
You've really got to find a better class of woman to hang around. My wife taught me some really interesting perversions, and now we're finding new ones together.:devil:

Miriam

LOL one step at a time... one step at a time.

abbyleigh
03-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Am Lifelong transgendered person... Long time divorced... lifestyle is my choice and is not and I repeat NOT influenced by sexual behavior...

Silentpartner GG SO
03-21-2012, 04:21 PM
hang on a minute - we seem to have two seperate issues going on here and I'm getting confused - I interpreted the OP's question as whether it's normal to be a CD'er but still be attracted to females - and as far as I can understand, most CD'ers are heterosexual.

but some people seem to read the OP's question as - is it normal to want to have sex with a female whilst being dressed en femme

can the original poster please clarify what the question was here - otherwise I shall forever remain confused! lol

So by your same train of thought, does a man who wants to do it doggie style also want to have sexual relations with a dog? (Not trying to attack but just making a point)

I hope not - it lends a whole new perspective to the "missionary position" doesnt it!:eek::brolleyes:

Lorenqt
03-21-2012, 04:38 PM
I guess I'm an oddity here. I prefer guys, that's just my preference. I do find some GGs ateratictive, it just kinda depends on what I'm interested in.

Basically, you like who you like. I try to keep my options open.:kiss:

Richelle423
03-21-2012, 04:55 PM
I love women. I love their shape, form, their style, every time I see a woman I think "I wish I had her body!"

muzzy
03-21-2012, 05:18 PM
most crossdressers love women like me but I do wonder what it would be like to do it with a male

Diane Smith
03-21-2012, 05:43 PM
I love women soooo much I wanta' be one! Go figure!:doh::hugs:

My situation exactly.

- Diane

ReineD
03-21-2012, 07:57 PM

I participated in several threads about this some years ago, and although I'm not a CD I can share with you the insight that I've obtained from some people who don't come around anymore but whom I felt had a good handle on this and a wonderful ability to communicate it. This is rare. :)

In order to understand, you need to take yourself out of any "traditional" views that guys are guys and they feel like they're guys. This does not apply all too well in this community, at least not 100%.

A non-fetish CDer who feels aroused when he is dressed and who wants to have sex with the person he loves (as opposed to a fetish CDer who would habitually prefer having sex with himself while dressed), feels aroused as a woman because of his inner gendered feelings. He may not feel he is a woman "trapped" in a man's body the way TSs do, but he will still feel a degree of feminine sexual energy. At the same time if he is hetero (I assume you're asking about the married CDers who love their wives), he is attracted to women and not to men. Such a CDer would be in Seventh Heaven if his GG partner would honor this, would help make him feel as if he is a beautiful woman sexually or who could at least accept his feminine presentation in bed.

I dare say that most CDers don't get this from their wives, or if they're single they don't get this from the women they date ... yet they're still attracted to women. Some CDers find a way to put their gendered sexual desires on a shelf since they also have an ability to feel masculine and their love for their wives takes precedence. Other CDers will allow themselves to take it to the realm of fantasy and they will fantasize about being with men (out of perhaps frustration over not finding women who are into them sexually while dressed), but they invariably find that the reality of being with a guy doesn't measure up to the fantasy of feeling feminine sexually, since the bottom line is, they're not attracted to men. It's as if they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

For a single CDer (and maybe some married CDs) the fantasy would be to find a lesbian who is into him sexually, but again this is a rock and the hard place scenario since lesbians are turned off by anyone who has a penis.

It can't be easy to navigate and I understand why we have so many threads from confused CDers.

Edit
There's a lot more to this than I can explain here, I can't possibly mention every permutation, but the above also explains why some CDers eventually find an attraction to other CDers. They are attracted to the female form and it plausible to believe that other CDers would return the attraction.

shyselina
03-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Yea I would find that quite normal, but then again I'm weird??

kellycan27
03-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Yes, it is, but only when they are in drab.:heehee:

rebekkadg
03-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Aside from perhaps some assertiveness (I'm passive so like someone to "take charge") there is nothing that I find sexually attractive that is typically masicline and a large portion of women are assertive anyway so you couldn't even completely define this as a male trait. The idea of being dressed up in bed with a female (my wife) is perfectly fine with me as it just means I get to feel more positive about myself which translates out to better preformance.

BRANDYJ
03-21-2012, 08:13 PM

Some good answers to your question Cindyo. But it might be due to the number one fantasy that men have. Not just CD'ers, but surveys have found that one of the biggest fantasies for men is to be with two women in bed at once.
Secondly, many, if not most men, find sex between two women to be very erotic and a big turn on.
So it's not a stretch to think that many CD'ers want to have sex with their SO while dressed so they can imagine that they are one of those two women making love.
For most men, seeing two beautiful women make love slowly and sensuously is not only erotic, but very beautiful. So what can be more beautiful then to feel like one of those beautiful women by being dressed as one himself.

ReineD
03-21-2012, 08:19 PM
For most men, seeing two beautiful women make love slowly and sensuously is not only erotic, but very beautiful. So what can be more beautiful then to feel like one of those beautiful women by being dressed as one himself.

Only if he's a CDer! :) I don't think non-CDs would fantasize about being dressed as a woman. But I totally agree with non-CDs wanting to be in bed with two women who are into each other (and into him), or three, or four ..... (the number of women diminish as the guy's age increases). I wouldn't be surprised to find that 16 yr olds fantasize about being in a harem. lol

BRANDYJ
03-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Only if he's a CDer! :) I don't think non-CDs would fantasize about being dressed as a woman. But I totally agree with non-CDs wanting to be in bed with two women who are into each other (and into him), or three, or four ..... (the number of women diminish as the guy's age increases). I wouldn't be surprised to find that 16 yr olds fantasize about being in a harem. lol

You are right Reine. None CD men would not want to crossdress to be in bed with a woman...LOL
Mosy of those non-CD men have had nightmares! Like the one a friend of mine had.
He told me he had a horrible nightmare. Scared him half to death!
He said he dreamed he was on a deserted desert island with every Penthouse Centerfold for 2011 except for one, Ms October.
I said wow!, that would be every man's dream to be on that island with 11 centerfolds from Penthouse.
So I asked him how that can be a nightmare?............ya gonna love this!............. He said he dreamed he was Ms October!

Sophie_C
03-21-2012, 09:09 PM
There needs to be a big FAQ for this place.

Daphne Renee
03-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Karen was right.. (as usual :) sexual preference and the way you dress are different things. Just because you like to dress one way doesnt mean you like or dont like a certain sex. Not all homosexuals are crossdressers and not all crossdressers are homosexual.

Miranda-E
03-21-2012, 09:17 PM
There needs to be a big FAQ for this place.

and the FAQ would say most CDers are straight as an arrow.
This may or may not be true. The problem is most of the straight CDers are in the closet completely or only a voice on the internet.

Many of the ones you actually meet out in the world, are more curved :) than straight.

Josie M
03-21-2012, 09:21 PM
I think so.....I like women :)

Kristyn Hill
03-21-2012, 09:30 PM
I had a hot passionate time earlier with my wife while talking about me being dressed. I just happen to feel sexier in High Heels than Nike running shoes. Oh, yeah, a skirt, hose and panties don't feel bad either. Either you are gay or you are not...or you are truly a woman born in the wrong body. Whatever the case, who cares? We are all here for each other to work things out. Good luck making your fantasy come true. It is truly the hottest time of your life.

whowhatwhen
03-21-2012, 09:52 PM
Whatever floats your boat by default, clothes aren't going to change anything.

That being said, some CDs might have lowered inhibitions when dressed which would allow them to find males attractive.
They're likely going to be bi or gay and in denial anyway though.

Jeannie
03-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Oh most definitely! I love my wife with all my heart and sou and without her I would be nothing and I mean that. She helps me with everything even my CD issues. To me women are the most wonderful creatures on the planet and should be loved and never ever treated badly. I think you will find that almost everyone on here feels the same way.

Gabby
03-21-2012, 10:23 PM
I recently opened up to my wife that I have CD desires, and I can honestly say the answer to both of your questions (at least for me) is yes.

YorkshireRose
03-21-2012, 11:34 PM
I participated in several threads about this some years ago, and although I'm not a CD I can share with you the insight that I've obtained from some people who don't come around anymore but whom I felt had a good handle on this and a wonderful ability to communicate it. This is rare. :)

In order to understand, you need to take yourself out of any "traditional" views that guys are guys and they feel like they're guys. This does not apply all too well in this community, at least not 100%.

A non-fetish CDer who feels aroused when he is dressed and who wants to have sex with the person he loves (as opposed to a fetish CDer who would habitually prefer having sex with himself while dressed), feels aroused as a woman because of his inner gendered feelings. He may not feel he is a woman "trapped" in a man's body the way TSs do, but he will still feel a degree of feminine sexual energy. At the same time if he is hetero (I assume you're asking about the married CDers who love their wives), he is attracted to women and not to men. Such a CDer would be in Seventh Heaven if his GG partner would honor this, would help make him feel as if he is a beautiful woman sexually or who could at least accept his feminine presentation in bed.

I dare say that most CDers don't get this from their wives, or if they're single they don't get this from the women they date ... yet they're still attracted to women. Some CDers find a way to put their gendered sexual desires on a shelf since they also have an ability to feel masculine and their love for their wives takes precedence. Other CDers will allow themselves to take it to the realm of fantasy and they will fantasize about being with men (out of perhaps frustration over not finding women who are into them sexually while dressed), but they invariably find that the reality of being with a guy doesn't measure up to the fantasy of feeling feminine sexually, since the bottom line is, they're not attracted to men. It's as if they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

For a single CDer (and maybe some married CDs) the fantasy would be to find a lesbian who is into him sexually, but again this is a rock and the hard place scenario since lesbians are turned off by anyone who has a penis.

It can't be easy to navigate and I understand why we have so many threads from confused CDers.

Edit
There's a lot more to this than I can explain here, I can't possibly mention every permutation, but the above also explains why some CDers eventually find an attraction to other CDers. They are attracted to the female form and it plausible to believe that other CDers would return the attraction.

Thank you for that Reine, that is a very interesting insight. It really has opened my mind that post.

Oh most definitely! To me women are the most wonderful creatures on the planet and should be loved and never ever treated badly. I think you will find that almost everyone on here feels the same way.

Wonderfully put Jeannie, I agree with this whole heartily.

So it's not a stretch to think that many CD'ers want to have sex with their SO while dressed so they can imagine that they are one of those two women making love.

I had never looked at it that way before Brandy, as you say two beautiful women together is a staple fantasy of many men, bringing in the dressed aspect, brings a whole other dimension to it.

Charlotte

NathalieX66
03-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Most homosexual guys don't understand crossdressers or transsgender folk.....they like masculine guys.
However some are attracted to TGs.
The question is.... are they someome who is attracted to a male that like to present as female ( for a garden variety of reasons)....or are they interested in transfolk? Are they interested in someone who is on 2 years of HRT who is soft & feminine and can pass as female? .....or is it the aspect of a non HRT "dude-in -a-dress" that excites them?
Don't know/ don't care.

I don't have any answer,s or statistical numbers........welcome to the world of panssexualism.
me...I like women. It[s the kind of thing that make my life a challenge and an aggravation. Should I tell my girl partner that I showed up in the local shopping mall dressed as female?

Pythos
03-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Put me in the "I like women, no matter how dressed" category. I like them so much, I like to emulate certain aspects of their appearance :P

Carrie R
03-22-2012, 12:15 AM
I like to say that that I really like women, perhaps too much. Feels wonderful to be encased in femininity.

Jacqueline Winona
03-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Absolutely normal, CC, you're one of many who feel that way. It will be hard to find a woman who wants to nr intimate with you when dressed though, they usually aren't into that. Not impossible, just hard to find.

Fiona Lindum
03-22-2012, 04:57 AM
I cross dress and I like women.

Jocelyn Quivers
03-22-2012, 08:22 AM
In girl mode women only, or let me rephrase this as I'm even more attracted to my wife and my wife only. I often use the common saying "Mis-directed or out of sync heterosexuality " which when I have used that saying to family I have come out of the closet to. They understand a little better, and yes it is perfectly normal to CD and be attracted to woman no matter how strange the concept might seem to some.

danielletorresani
03-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Hell yes. The whole reason I love lingerie and women's clothing in general so much is BECAUSE I love women!

Beth Mays
03-22-2012, 11:00 AM
I love women so much I enjoy looking like one!

Cristee
03-22-2012, 11:09 AM
That's the reason I like to dress, watching women walk in heels and the way the move when they are wearing short dresses. I work to imitate those moves. My wife likes
me walking or standing and posing.

suchacutie
03-22-2012, 12:13 PM
I loved my wife before we found out that I was transgendered, and I sure as heck continued to love her after we understood about Tina. My sexual preference didn't suddenly change because of a realization about my transgendered nature.

JohnH
03-22-2012, 12:28 PM
I like women so much that I like to dress like a woman. I take it even further my being on M2F HRT. so that my body will be more like a genetic woman's. Why in the world would I be attracted to a man? I was once a hairy stinking man with rough oily skin with blackheads and whiteheads. I sure would not want to get intimate with anybody with those attributes.

PretzelGirl
03-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Dam all yall said yes that meens Im normal ?

Let's not get carried away.... :D

muzzy
03-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Define normal...as men we have a certain amount of female hormones and some of us like to dress up in womens clothes...is it "normal" for a woman to dress up in mens clothes but society says it's ok...my girlfriend and I have a lovely understanding about why I dress up and make love at the same time...she wears the pants in the family and I wear the panties and we are both happy with that. To the question that you asked...what is normal for some isn't normal for others xoxo

Lorileah
03-22-2012, 05:50 PM
I have this fantasy to be dressed like a woman, and have sex with a woman while doing it.

Some of us have fantasies of having sex...ever again

Jessica86
03-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Absolutely it's normal! I had a member crack a joke long ago that I was the only one she knew whose desire for a woman increased while dressed. Women drive Jessica crazy!!!

Foxglove
03-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Dam all yall said yes that meens Im normal ?

Stacy, you're the most normal person I've ever met.

Wait a min, What about being xdressed drunk on a riding mower ,Is that normal ?

Don't see why not. Virtually all of my neighbors do the same thing. I'm about the only one in the closet.