PDA

View Full Version : People are loving my facebook photos

Myojine
03-21-2012, 05:13 PM
So a few relationships ago I had a guy who helped me come out of my shell a bit and oneday i caught my self naked in the mirror.
I went grabbed my cellphone and snapped a few shots of me naked. i went put some clothes on and took more pics and i out of the bllue posted them on facebook
since then i started taking pictures and afew of them and started posting them on facebook.
oneday i posted some and i started getting comments "Boobies!" and other giggly comments from my firends.
so i went back and took som sexified pics of myself with my shirt half pulled off so you could see my bra.
today i posted even more pics of myself with my glasses and stuff on.

ive been working on my girly voice too and some people think i sound like a girl. i dont beleive them but ok.

Alot of peopel saying i look pretty and cute and im so happy to finally be looking like a girl!

im debating posting anylinks here honestly. but im having a wonderfultime in my transition.
im sorta becoming a camera *****
XD

Joan_CD
03-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Good for you! I'm not sure why you are debating posting pics here. Since you have them on Facebook I would think you are pretty well outed! It would be wonderful to see how you are progressing. All the best!

Momarie
03-21-2012, 08:14 PM
It's hard to picture with only a cartoon avatar...

Leslie Langford
03-21-2012, 08:28 PM
I hope for your sake that you know what you are doing by posting all of those pictures on facebook, especially if they include naked ones of you.

The Internet is like the Wild West, and once you post something on it - no matter what the site is - you stand an excellent chance of losing control over the material and not knowing where it will end up. Just ask Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson, and Rob Lowe how well posting their sex videos on the Internet worked out for them...

As for this site, the standards for what kind of pictures may be posted here are extremely high, and nothing even remotely prurient is allowed. If anyone steps out of line even a little bit in this regard, the mods will come down on them like ton of bricks - and with good reason.

Myojine
03-21-2012, 09:22 PM
It's hard to picture with only a cartoon avatar...

Its a painting from an artist named david ho.
he's my favorite artist.

cyndigurl45
03-23-2012, 12:07 PM
How do I find your Facebook page?

Myojine
03-23-2012, 12:13 PM
How do I find your Facebook page?

You dont :D
There are(unfortnately) some people here who i'd rather not have my facebook.
mine is set to public, and as far as i know anyone should be able to see it and i did that on purpose but that requires me to cherrypick where i post things.
Maybe ill post some pictures later.

cyndigurl45
03-23-2012, 01:11 PM
That's OK sweetie :)