PDA

View Full Version : No one noticed.

Maria 60
03-22-2012, 10:47 PM
On Monday i came home from work and took advantage of the weather and i was going to make a BBQ. My wife came home and told me the kids were not coming home for dinner, so i put on a pair of black panties black pantyhose a white full padded bra. I went outside with a t shirt, jeans and wearing my fem slippers and cooking a BBQ outside. It was great being outside like that. After dinner my wife wanted to go to the mall and i was going to take off the bra when she told me that it didn't look like i was wearing one. I put on light spring jacket and we went to the mall. Once at the mall she was trying on some cloths in a small store when i looked in the mirror and noticed that it looked like i had boob's. We were finished in the store and we were walking in the mall and i told her i can't believe she made leave the house like this , you could tell that iam wearing a bra. She told me to admit it that it was a thrill to be like that and that i was going to go home and tell your friends on the site what a rush it was to go to the mall with boobs and the bra was so noticeable, and further more in case you havn't noticed no one even noticed or gave you any kind of look that they could see the bra, everyone is doing there own thing. Well she was right it was a rush and here i am telling my friends what a rush it was. I couldn't believe no one noticed or is it because i thought that it didn't look like i was wearing a bra.

Jacqueline Winona
03-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Great story, Maria! Congratulations on another big step. :)

Katrina Black
03-22-2012, 11:02 PM
next time dress as Maria and see how much more exciting that is and how little they notice ..and fill that bra a bit...if you havent allready

AmberDay
03-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Katrina said what I was going to say. If you had that much fun, imagine how fun it can be going all out. Most people don't care or notice.

Amber

Jenny Doolittle
03-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Sometimes living is a rush rush hurry up world is a good thing. I have the feeling that this is one small step for your wife, one giant leap for Maria! Enjoy the rush and be your inner self Maria.

Karren H
03-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Or no one really cares what you wear?

kimdl93
03-23-2012, 10:44 AM
True its a rush, but what I found interesting is that your wife is really encouraging you to go out and be yourself. That's a great base of support for any of us to have. Have you considered asking her opinion about going full femme?

Brenda Freeman
03-23-2012, 10:52 AM
I like what Kim said, your wife obviously supports you and is fine going out with you, have you ever gone out fully dressed? Could be another rush, have fun!

diannecourtney
03-23-2012, 10:56 AM
I am in the throws of deciding what to wear as the tax man is coming this pm.Maybe it should be the BBQ outfit - eh?

Lorileah
03-23-2012, 11:01 AM
No one noticed? What a waste! :) When I get dressed I want people to notice