PDA

View Full Version : being a tgirl just got me laid

Myojine
03-23-2012, 02:21 AM
Fun fun.
It's a real life Tgirl x Girl moment, stemming from a random chance for casual sex.
Me being the kind of person I am, I take that chance because I love and adore girls. I guess you can call it "Trans-lesbian," or something similar.

It was fun, and enjoyable to say the least, but I was far from orgasming, and condoms were more of an irritation than helping me. But it was still enjoyable, and I made the girl orgasm 3times.
Ok well thats all good and fine, but here's the thing that gets me about this whole situation: I tried for years as "Mr.Macho Military Man" and I never even got a glance from another girl in any real life situation. But I start my transition and I'm on my way to womanhood with body changing and shaping from male into a female form. I'm a Transexual Girl for just 4months and all of the sudden I end up with, 3(failed)relationships and finally getting a hook up and loosing my virginity.
I randomly get to meet a mom of 2 kids, who has a fantasy for transgirls. I'm the cutest one of the pick here thats willing and able. She takes me back into one of the rooms and well the rest is history.
So being a transgirl got me laid and I wasn't even trying, AMA.

this world is so ****ing weird :/

Regan
03-23-2012, 06:53 AM
Congrats and it is probably because you love who you are and it shows!

Persephone
03-24-2012, 03:05 AM
Wow! Congrats! No more white at your wedding! :).

Hugs,
Persephone.

Myojine
03-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Wow! Congrats! No more white at your wedding! :).

Hugs,
Persephone.

huh? Wait What? O.o?