PDA

View Full Version : "Good evening ladies"

Jenniferathome
03-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Was the greeting my wife and I received last night at dinner. Funny how I took that as a compliment but given the skirt, top, wig, forms and makeup I had on, pretty nice. My wife did the ordering and said she thought I passed in the restarant. Good times and she said I could dress every night and day if I wanted. I don't but it's a great offer.

Beth Mays
03-23-2012, 03:04 PM
WOW!
can't beat an offer like that!

kimdl93
03-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Thats got to feel so good....the good evening ladies part, sure, but your wife's offer is even better. It seems she likes this part of you and welcomes your presence en fennel. Is that accurate?

Cynthia Anne
03-23-2012, 03:08 PM
A greeting like that is always nice! To have a wife like yours is simply devine! Nice story! Hugs!

Silentpartner GG SO
03-23-2012, 03:20 PM
:^5: does it get any better than that? :thumbsup:

AllieSF
03-23-2012, 04:27 PM
You know that your wife is correct? I will second her opinion. Now, just make sure you get a nice all over even tan while in paradise. Any pics?

Eryn
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
"Ladies" is a great affirmation, isn't it? I like to hear it too. I was also shocked to hear "May I help you guys?" when shopping a kiosk with a friend, also en femme. My heart skipped a beat, but then I remembered that younger ladies tend to use "guys" even when referring to all-female groups!

Jenniferathome
03-23-2012, 05:45 PM
It seems she likes this part of you and welcomes your presence en fennel. Is that accurate?

Kim, I'd have to state that she'd prefer me not be a crossdresser but she loves me and wants me to be who I am. That in itself, is so unselfish that I am still floored by her. When I asked her this morning what she thought about the evening, was she embarrassed, worried, whatever, the answer was,"I was nervouse for you. I wanted you to be comfortable." I asked her to not worry about me and be herself. When I reflect back, it has been quite a quick 1 year since I told her.

Jenniferathome
03-23-2012, 05:48 PM
:^5: does it get any better than that? :thumbsup:

No for a "normal" crossdresser like me SP ;-)

Jenniferathome
03-23-2012, 05:50 PM
You know that your wife is correct? I will second her opinion. Now, just make sure you get a nice all over even tan while in paradise. Any pics? thanks Allie, I'm always self conscious about "passing" as you know. Every outing helps. I got a few pictures last night but can't post via my Phone. I collect them up and post next week

Krista Doll
03-23-2012, 05:59 PM
You just have to love:love: her with all your heart for being so thoughtful for you and give her lots of hugs:hugs: for being who she is. and loving you so much. show her how much you love her. great story by the way.:thumbsup:

daviolin
03-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Jen, I would take that offer and run with it. Its like dieing and going to heaven, in my book. Daviolin

Kelli Ca
03-23-2012, 06:53 PM
That sounds like a really good time I am so very envious but also so very happy to hear of such a great relationship thanks for the post