PDA

View Full Version : My older sister just surprised me!

Marianne
09-09-2004, 01:19 PM
I got home from work today, went down to check the mailbox (I live in a large apartment complex) and the mailman was there.

He had a parcel for me from my sister (she's up in Canada).

Inside were several blouses, four dresses, a very spiffy bright red two-piece skirt suit and a black dress with a matching green/black (with shiny bits) long jacket.

Everything fit, except for one dress.

(She'd been clearing out her wardrobe recently and giving stuff away.)

:D :D

Jenny
09-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Wow, Marianne, just like Christmas in September!!! :D So tell me: what do I need to do to be adopted by your sister? ;)

Jenny

Julie
09-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Marianne you luck girl, enjoy the suprise presents from your sister. :cool:

Marianne
09-09-2004, 01:28 PM
So tell me: what do I need to do to be adopted by your sister?

Well, unless you're small, have four legs with paws, are covered in fur and can catch mice, not much chance I'm afraid.
:)

Girl.Faye
09-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Wow, Marianne, just like Christmas in September!!! :D So tell me: what do I need to do to be adopted by your sister? ;)

Jenny

Speaking of Christmas in September.. It snowed here over night :( Damn Canadian weather!

jessicadiane
09-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Marianne,
That is a wonderful surprise.All three of my sisters are shorter than me so that wouldn't work in my case.Nonetheless I am still jealous :p

Lawren
09-09-2004, 02:14 PM
As Betty Boop said in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?", "Yeah, what a lucky goyl!"

Jenny
09-09-2004, 02:29 PM
You know, many of us are like Marianne in that our sisters have been or are a source of our clothes (whether they know it all the time or not ;)). We should give them all big hugs and thank you's.

Then maybe they would give us even more of their clothes!!! :D

[BTW: Marianne, I think I could learn to catch mice even if I don't meet the rest of your sister's qualifications. :D )

kristi cd
09-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Lucky. :p

Tristen Cox
09-09-2004, 04:09 PM
I got home from work today, went down to check the mailbox (I live in a large apartment complex) and the mailman was there.

He had a parcel for me from my sister (she's up in Canada).

Inside were several blouses, four dresses, a very spiffy bright red two-piece skirt suit and a black dress with a matching green/black (with shiny bits) long jacket.

Everything fit, except for one dress.

(She'd been clearing out her wardrobe recently and giving stuff away.)

:D :D
Pretty cool! You lucky, lucky girl!

Sara Kat
09-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Aww...I wish I had a sister like that! :D