PDA

View Full Version : Working things Out!

Maryanne_sa
03-25-2012, 05:22 AM
I wonder if anyone has also experienced this. Prior to taking hormones, I was always pretty good at working out how things work or how they fit together. Recently, I could not work out how my grandson's pram folded up for storing. Nor could I work out how the the clasps for his car seat belt fitted together prior to inserting into the buckle!

Another thing, I don't think I have seen mentioned about the effects of hormones, is that my upper legs have filled out and have a much more female appearance. I always had skinny legs, and they look much better now.:)

Yesterday, a gg friend of mine commented that my face is looking much smoother and softer. She had not seen me for quite some while. It was nice to get the affirmation.

Take care,

Maryanne

Julia_in_Pa
03-25-2012, 07:39 AM
Maryanne,

I'm glad to hear that HRT is having positive effects!!! :)

Julia

noeleena
03-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi,

Sounds good & your results sound good as well.

all the best.

...noeleena...

Pamela Kay
03-25-2012, 08:54 AM
I have always been mechanically inclined and enjoyed working on things, cars, motorcycles, lawn equipment, and just tinkering.
I had noticed, even before being diagnosed with GID, that I had lost interest in working on things and it had become more of a chore than a pleasure. Since going on hormones I don't even like changing my oil anymore.

My thighs were always fairly large muscled but they have gotten smaller since going on HRT. My once bony rear end seems to be padded alot better now though.