PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Saturday Night Leads to Even Better Sunday!

Gabby
03-25-2012, 11:45 PM
Last night my wife got the kids to help her set-up a wonderfully romantic table in our bedroom, including linens, candles, rose pedals...the works! She also served dinner, and wine and an array of desserts. She did all this without me even knowing what she was up to. When I got home, she called me up to the bedroom and told the kids to give us an evening alone. She was dressed in a gorgeous floor length purple dress, and she told me that it wasn't fair for her to be all dressed up, and for me to be dressed in "drab" (my personal edit). If you have read any of my very few posts on here, you know that I came out to my SO only a couple months ago, and she is very supportive my of CD'ing, but between the layout and the request to get dressed up, I was floored! It was a wonderful evening, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

This morning, we woke up and cleaned up the spread from last night and tried to figure out how to spend our day. First things first, what to wear. Since I'm still new to this, and there is no way I'd blend without a wig, I don't go out dressed up, so I typically only underdress. I've been wearing panties and tights almost every day for the past two weeks, since my legs FREEZE since I got them waxed, but that has pretty much been the extent of my dressing. Today, my wife convinced me to wear my bra (no padding so it doesn't really show up) and a blouse, and to wear a hoodie over it. Maybe this is cheating, but I still felt great all day knowing what was under the hoodie.

So, back to what to do...My wife and I are planning on getting our vows renewed next summer (2013) for our 15th wedding anniversary, so we decided to go to a local bridal shop to try on some dresses she had found in a magazine. We took our daughter and a couple of her teenage friends, because the thought was super exciting for them. My wife tried on about 7 or 8 dresses, the third of which was absolutely perfect! The problem is, she just bought a dress about 2 weeks ago, and it is not returnable, but I guess my wife likes to torture herself like that. LOL.

After that, we dropped all the girls off and went shopping at the mall. One of the first stores we looked in had some super sexy mini-skirts in the window, so I convinced my SO to go in with me, even though it looked like everything was going to be super small (and I am NOT small). It wasn't really a store that looked like it would be friendly for me to try things on, so we just found a couple mini's in XL that looked like they would fit and purchased them, knowing they could be returned if they didn't fit. Plus, they were 2 for $30! I got home tonight and tried them on and they were perfect. I didn't have any mini skirts yet, so these were a nice addition to my quickly growing collection of clothing that I may never get to wear outside the house...oh well, I guess you can't win them all!

Persephone
03-26-2012, 02:52 AM
Awesome, Gabby! Enjoy every minute! And make sure that your wife knows that you love her very much, not just because of her support for you, but because she is the wonderful woman she so obviously is.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jeanna
03-26-2012, 04:25 AM
Well I am getting jealous reading your threads of late...

Roxie X
03-26-2012, 05:17 AM
Gabby that sounds truely romantic. I am glad you and your wife had such a wonderful time.
May I ask how do your kids get on with your CD'ing or do they not know?

Roxie
:kiss:

Jacqueline Winona
03-26-2012, 08:08 AM
Very nice, Gabby! SOunds alike a great weekend. :)

larry
03-26-2012, 08:14 AM
I am confused. In one paragraph it says SO in others it says Wife ??

Cynthia Anne
03-26-2012, 08:52 AM
It must be very nice to have a wife like that! A wife, best freind and girlfreinds all wraped up in one! I'd say it doesn't get any better then that! Treat her like the queen she is! Hugs!

kimdl93
03-26-2012, 09:00 AM
So glad that your wife is embracing this part of you and finding the great fun that can be shared with a CDing partner.

Gabby
03-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Thank you everyone...this really is an exciting journey, and I'm glad you are all here to share my experiences!

@Jeanna My goal isn't to make people jealous, but more to share my experiences and encourage others.

@Larry I'm sorry for the confusion. From my short time on these forums, I've noticed others use the term interchangeably. To be more clear, I will use the term "wife", as I have been happily married for 13+ years.

@Roxie For many reasons, we have chosen to keep Gabby a secret from them, possibly until they are adults.

@Cynthia my wife and I have been together since our teens and we've been best friends through everything. Adding "girlfriends" into the many facets of our relationship has been amazing. I regret not sharing this side of me sooner than I did.

Kristyn Hill
03-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Awesome Story of a great time. I am too lucky with a wife that accepts and enjoys Kristyn. Proud for you!